剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Of course.
当然可以
You think me foolish, I know.
你觉得我这样很傻 我知道
No. No such thing.
不 怎么会
I know what it is to be scared of the dark.
我知道恐惧黑暗的滋味
Sofa's pretty comfortable. I'll be fine.
沙发也挺舒服的 我睡沙发就行
You were praying.
你刚才在祈祷
Old habits. Don't lie to me.
老♥习♥惯而已 不要骗我
I know you believe in the word of God.
我知道你信仰上帝
I believe we make ourselves who we are.
我相信路是自己走出来的
The blood's on our hands, not God's.
杀人的是人之手 而非上帝之手
And did you make yourself into who you are?
你的路是自己走出来的吗
The first time I picked up a gun
我第一次拿起枪
and decided my life was more important than anyone else's.
认定自己的生命比他人的都重要那一刻
You never go back from that.
从此不能回头
And are you sure that wasn't part of his plan?
你确定那不是上帝安排的一部分吗
You've never killed anyone.
你从未杀过人
Talk to me then.
等你杀过人我们再谈
Whatever you have done...
不管你做过什么
Whoever you have made yourself...
不管你走上什么样的路
I'm here to accept you.
我都接受你
We're together for a reason.
我们在一起定有其因果
God's plan?
上帝的安排吗
Yes.
是的
You need to sleep.
你得睡觉了
May we leave the candles?
蜡烛不要吹灭好吗
All night.
亮一整夜
Enough.
够了
I have lived with your evasions too long.
我受够了你的避而不谈
Don't think I can't look into your wretched black heart
别以为我看不透你扭曲的心灵
and see the machinations laid bare!
看不到你的阴谋诡计
Then do as you like! I'm done with it.
那随便你 我不管了
Go rampaging up there like the unholy monster you are
服从你的天性 像个怪物一样去横冲直撞吧
and let the consequences be on your head.
你自己去承担后果
I'm powerless to stop you.
反正我无力阻止你
Yes.
没错
Whatever power you held over me
你残忍♥地创造出我时
at the moment of my bestial creation is gone.
对我拥有的控制权 都已不复存在了
But then you had a power, Frankenstein.
但你确实有过那个权力 弗兰肯斯坦
Had you only used it kindly,
若是你当初善用那一权力
what a different story we would be telling.
今时今日 一切将多么不同
I will see her.
我要见她
Then go.
那你就去见
You know the way.
你认识路
What have you told her about me?
你跟她说过我什么
No more than you know.
你都知道
She thinks you were her fiance
她以为你是她发生"意外"
before the "accident" that robbed her of her memory.
失去记忆前的未婚夫
And...
还有呢
How did you paint me? How did you...
你怎样描绘我 你怎样...
limn the story of our romance?
描述的我们的爱情故事
I told her nothing.
我什么都没说
I thought it best you extemporize on that.
我认为还是你去发挥比较好
And her response when you spoke of me?
那你提到我时她什么反应
She asked if she loved you before.
她问自己之前是否爱你
I said I didn't know.
我说不知道
She asked if she must love you now.
她问现在是不是必须爱你
I told her it was up to her entirely.
我告诉她由她自己说了算
Was I wrong?
我说错了吗
Was I wrong? No. No.
我说错了吗 没有
No, she must... care for me of her own accord.
不 她得...自愿关心在乎我才行
And did she speak of my face?
她提到我的脸了吗
In what way?
怎么提
Such sadism, even now.
即便此刻 你还是这么残忍♥
She knows you look differently than she or I.
她知道你跟我和她看起来不一样
She's seen no one else.
她没见过别人
If you come as the jolly wooer...
如果你去积极追求她
I wish you luck.
我祝你好运
And I wish you, and she, gone from my existence
我希望你和她 从我面前消失
as if you had never drawn breath.
如同你们从未存在过一般
For once, we are both in agreement.
我们终于达成一致了
Then let it be done.
那就去吧
Cousin.
表哥
Mr. Clare, good evening.
克莱尔先生 晚上好
Miss Lily.
莉莉小姐
I've brought Mr. Clare to entertain you for a bit.
我带克莱尔先生来陪陪你
You must be bored by my company.
只有我在你肯定无聊了吧
I'll leave you to it.
那你们聊吧
Cousin Victor, you won't stay?
维克多表哥 你不留下吗
I've... work downstairs.
我...楼下还有活要干
I'll come back.
你们先聊着
Won't you sit, sir?
请坐吧 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
And you may call me John, if you will.
如果你愿意 可以叫我约翰
That's a lovely dress. What?
裙子很漂亮 什么
Yes. Victor picked it out.
哦 维克多帮我选的
And... do you like it?
那...你喜欢吗
Yes. Victor picked it out.
喜欢 维克多帮我选的
You're looking at my face.
你在看我的脸
Uh... I don't mean to. I can't help it.
我不是故意的 我情不自禁就看了
Kind eyes can look on anything and find it beautiful.
只要心怀善意 看什么都能发现其中的美
I don't mean to be forward. I'm sorry.
我无意唐突 对不起
Ours is an exceptional history.
我们过去有一段不一般的故事
We were friends... once, and...
我们曾是朋友
And that... friendship grew between us.
那份友谊日益增长
Victor told me.
维克多告诉我了
Well, let me tell you, for I was there.
请让我再讲一遍 作为当事人
I remember, one night, we were walking through the village...
我记得 有一晚 我们在村中散步
And we came across some men outside a tavern,
在一个酒馆外遇到了一帮人
drunken they were.
一群醉汉
And they saw me with you...
他们看见我和你在一起
And they laughed and pointed and said,
他们嘲笑着指指点点
"How could the likes of her be with the likes of him?"
"她这样的姑娘怎么会和他这种怪物在一起"
And what did you do?
然后你做了什么
It was more what you did.
重要的是你做了什么
You took my hand... and you held it.
你拉起我的手 紧紧握着
And you looked at them.
你看着他们
Then you raised my hand to your lips...
然后将我的手举到唇边
And you held it there.
久久未曾松开
I don't remember.
我不记得了
And yet it happened. To someone else.
但确实发生过 那是别人的生活
I've no wish to cause you pain.
我无意使你痛苦
Let us start by being friends, Mr. Clare.
我们还是从朋友开始好吗 克莱尔先生
I can do no other.
再多 我做不到
I understand.
我明白
Lucifer.
路西法
Mr. Chandler?
钱德勒先生
Who's asking?
您是
Inspector Bartholomew Rusk... Scotland yard.
巴塞洛缪·拉斯科探长 苏格兰场
I should like a few words, if I may.
如果可以的话 想和您谈两句
You may.
可以
Perhaps my office would be more comfortable?
也许我的办公室会更舒适一些
For whom?
对谁来说
This way.
这边请
Miss Ives.
艾芙斯小姐
Doctor.
博士
May I present Miss Lily Frankenstein.
请容许我介绍 莉莉·弗兰肯斯坦小姐
Such a pleasure, miss.
见到你很荣幸
Your cousin has told me so much.
你表哥跟我说了许多你的事
How do you do, Miss Ives?
你好 艾芙斯小姐
What's the one thing a sharpshooter is sure to need?
一个神枪手不能缺少的是什么
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表