剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
You know, Mr. Lyle won't give up.
莱尔先生不会放弃的
If there's any sense to be found in all this,
只要这事有道理可循
he'll find it.
他就一定会找到
And the Doctor, too.
还有博士
They won't let this thing hurt you.
他们不会让这东西伤害你的
"This thing."
"东西"
We need to call it what it is.
我们还是直呼其名吧
The Devil.
它是魔鬼
Sometimes...
有时
Sometimes I just want to let it take me.
有时我都想干脆向它屈服
Put an end to it.
就此了结
And then?
然后呢
Then I would know why.
然后我就能知道原因了
Why this unending torment.
这种无休止的折磨的原因
I can't live forever violated.
我不能永远在这侵扰中活下去
When I sleep, when I wake, when I pray,
不论睡着 醒着 还是祈祷
those demons tearing into me.
那些恶魔都纠缠不休
I once begged you to put a bullet through my heart,
我曾求你用子弹射穿我的心脏
but you thought it kindness to spare me.
但你出于善意不肯杀我
It was cruelty!
那正是残忍♥
You will not die while I'm here.
有我在就不会让你死
You will not surrender while I live.
有我活着你就不能投降
If I have one goddamn purpose
如果说我这被诅咒的生命
in my cursed life, it's that.
还有什么使命 也就是这个
You are one man.
你只是一个人
More than that and you know it.
我不仅是人 你很清楚
We are not like others.
我们和别人不一样
We have claws for a reason.
我们拥有利爪是有原因的
Do you ever think what it would be like,
你想过那会是什么样吗
to be like other people?
过别人那种生活
Normal people?
正常人的生活
I try not to.
我尽力不去想
My God, so she's come back.
天哪 她居然回来了
The little quim with the witch.
女巫身边的小跟班
And who the fuck are you?
你又是什么玩意
Got herself a man now, does she?
还找了个男人 是吗
Mind your manners, lad.
主意礼貌 小子
Know your betters when they address you.
听老爷讲话放尊重些
One word from me and you don't have an arm anymore.
我一句话就能废了你的胳膊
They know how to behave.
它们很乖的
You know how to get a dumb animal to behave?
你知道要怎么让笨畜生听话吗
You feed it with your own hand.
亲手喂食
You don't let anyone else do it.
不让其他任何人喂
You give them food or you don't.
给不给食物由你说了算
You let some of them starve so the others see.
让其中一些挨饿给剩下的看
So they know their lives depend entirely on your will.
这样它们才明白 它们的命在你手里
Learned how to behave yet, little bitch?
学乖了吗 小贱♥人♥
That's enough. Not hardly, lad.
够了 我还没说完呢 小子
Maybe I come visit you, eh?
或许我该去拜访你
Bring a match and start another fire.
带上火柴 再生一堆火
Young flesh burns best.
细皮嫩肉的烧起来最过瘾
I swore one day I would see him again
我曾起誓 早晚有一天我要找到他
and be avenged.
完成复仇
You don't need his soul on your conscience.
不要让他的狗命成为你良心上的负累
I can live with that guilt.
这份罪疚我乐意承受
No, you can't. That's not who you are.
你不能 你不是那样的人
Of course it is.
我就是
Stop looking at me with those eyes
别再用那种眼神看我
and see me for what I am!
请你看清楚我是什么样的人
And is that what she would want? Your friend?
那是她想要的吗 你的那位朋友
One more step into darkness? For what?
进一步深陷黑暗 为了什么呢
Her memory?
纪念她吗
Justice.
为正义
What are you gonna do? Kill him?
那你要怎么做 杀了他吗
Sneak up and cut his throat?
悄悄摸上去 割了他的喉咙
Is that what you're going to do?
这就是你的打算吗
You do that and you won't be able to stop.
你那么做了就再也回不了头了
So stop now!
所以现在就回头吧
I'll stop when his soul is burning...
等他的灵魂和她一样 在烈火中煎熬
like hers was!
我就回头
Go on then. Do what you fucking want.
那去吧 做你想做的事
I hope you can live with it, because I sure as hell can't.
我希望你能接受 因为我绝对接受不了
And don't worry...
而且别担心
I see you for exactly what you are.
我很清楚你是什么样的人
Don't you want me to have friends?
你难道不希望我有朋友吗
Of course I do.
我当然希望
Do you not like Mr. Gray?
你不喜欢格雷先生吗
It's not that.
不是那样
For heaven's sake, Victor,
看在上帝分上 维克多
I can't stay cooped up here all the time.
我不能整天被关在这里
No, of course not.
当然不能
You should go.
你该去
I'm sure you'll have an amiable time.
我想你一定会开心的
And Mr. Gray will certainly be a charming dinner companion.
与格雷先生一同进餐也一定很愉快
Tell me not to go and I won't.
你不想让我去我就不去了
Don't be silly.
别傻了
I could use some time to work.
我一个人工作一会儿也好
You're an awful distraction.
你太让我分心
You won't be late?
不会回来太晚吧
Don't worry, cousin.
别担心 表哥
I'll come back with tales for you.
我会回来给你讲故事的
I was surprised to get your invitation.
收到你的邀请我很惊讶
I would think you get many. No.
我以为你常被邀请 没有
I don't go out much.
我不常出门
Your choice or his?
你不想还是他不让
My cousin is...
我表哥他很
protective.
护着我
I don't think you need much protection.
我不觉得你需要人护着
You are, I believe, more...
我相信你...
capable than you perhaps appear.
比外表看上去更独♥立♥
I'm useless really. It's all so new to me.
我很没用的 这一切对我都太新奇
Is it?
真的吗
My heavens, what's that?
我的天哪 那是什么
A waxworks. Have you never been to one?
蜡像馆 你没看过的吗
I've never been anywhere.
我哪儿都没去过
Then will you allow me to escort you?
那么请允许我陪你一逛
Oh. It's awful! It's not real, you know.
好可怕 不是真的 你知道的
Well, I know that, but-- But I can't.
我知道 可是 我不敢看
I'm such a goose.
我真是胆小
You must think me very silly.
你一定认为我很傻
I think you're mysterious.
我认为你很神秘
Hardly that. Oh, yes.
我不神秘 很神秘
The coolness of your touch.
你清凉的触碰
Your sense of... constant discovery.
你不断在发现的感觉
And your eyes, mostly.
最神秘的是 你的双眼
So familiar, but... not.
如此熟悉 却未曾相识
You make me sound much more complicated than I am.
你把我说得比我自己神秘多了
Dear! What's this one?
天哪 这是什么
Burke and Hare, the resurrectionist men.
布克与海尔 掘墓盗尸者
Caught here in the midnight act of exhuming a body.
午夜盗尸 被抓了个现行
Why would they do that?
他们为什么盗尸
To sell it to a doctor for medical experimentation.
卖♥♥给医生去做医学实验
What sort of experimentation?
什么样的实验
I couldn't say.
我不清楚
I hope I haven't shocked you.
希望我没吓到你
No. It's good to see new things.
没有 看到新事物总是好的
Then I hope you'll allow me to squire you again sometime.
希望可以有幸再次伴你出游
London is nothing if not filled with new adventures.
伦敦别的没有 新奇冒险却很多
Yes, I'd like that.
好 我很乐意
But I should go now. Victor will be worried.
但是我该走了 维克多会担心的
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表