剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Scotland Yard.
苏格兰场
Inspector, to what do I owe the pleasure?
探长 什么风把你吹来了
You have a martial sense in decoration, Sir Malcolm.
贵宅的装饰颇有尚武之风 马尔科姆爵士
Apparently, I do.
的确如此
Please, take a seat.
请坐
What can I do for you, Inspector?
我能帮上什么忙 探长
Are you interested in criminology?
你对犯罪学有兴趣吗
What? No. Not especially.
什么 不 没有特别的兴趣
No? No.
没有吗 没有
I didn't mean it as an insinuation of any sort.
我绝无暗示什么的意思
Many people are intrigued by the morbid events in our city.
城中发生的可怕事件令很多人深感好奇
Why are you here, Inspector?
此行有何贵干 探长
I should like to know why you visited Scotland Yard
我想知道你为何于去年九月二十七日
on September the 27th last year
去了苏格兰场
to speak with my predecessor...
与我的前任
Inspector Galsworthy.
加斯沃西探长交谈
Oh, yes, that.
噢 那件事
Rather whimsical sort of thing actually.
算是一时兴起吧
What did you talk about? I barely remember.
你们谈的是什么事 我不记得了
I spoke to him an hour ago.
我一小时前跟他聊过
You asked him about the Spitalfields murders.
你问他有关斯比塔菲尔德谋杀案的情况
You were quite insistent that he...
而且非常坚持地劝告他
"Stop hunting for a man
"别再用追捕人的手段
and start hunting for a beast."
要把凶手看作野兽"
Why would you say that?
为何那样说
I don't recall.
想不起来了
The whole thing was, um... a caprice.
那件事完全是 临时起意罢了
A caprice? Something like that.
临时起意 差不多吧
You don't seem...
你似乎不像是
a capricious man. Don't I?
会临时起意的人 是吗
You have a tripod of rifles at your window.
你的窗边架着来♥复♥枪♥
Well, can't I decorate my own house as I see fit?
我不能按照自己的喜好装饰房♥间吗
Any way you like.
当然可以
Do you live here alone? What?
你一个人住在这里吗 什么
No. I have...
不是 还有...
a ward and my man Sembene.
一个养女以及仆人辛博尼
Other servants? No.
其他仆人呢 没了
In a house this large?
三个人住这么大的房♥子
We make do.
我们习惯了
You have a front door made of steel.
你家的前门是铁铸的
There have been robberies in the neighborhood.
这一带最近闹了几起劫案
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
That door could keep out a beast,
那门连野兽也挡得住
wouldn't you say?
你不觉得吗
Inspector Rusk, I'm not to be trifled with.
拉斯科探长 不要把我当傻瓜
You filed a missing persons report
去年六月十二日
on June the 12th last year.
你报案说有人失踪
Your daughter Mina.
你女儿米娜
Yes. You'v visit Scotland Yard seven times the next six weeks.
是的 而后的六周中您七次造访苏格兰场
And then you stopped coming. Yes.
再后来却不去了 是的
Might I ask why?
我能否知道原因
My daughter's deceased.
我女儿去世了
I know. I have the burial records
我知道 我有马尔盖特的葬礼记录
from Margate, dated January the 4th.
日期是一月四日
But there was no death certificate filed with the Magistrate.
却没有地方法官出具的死亡证明
It was a private affair.
这是私事
There are no private burials in this country, sir.
这个国家的葬礼没有私事一说 爵士
Title or not.
不论平民贵族
The circumstances of her death
但她死亡的情形
were embarrassing to my family,
令家族蒙羞
I used my influence to ensure discretion.
我利用自己的影响力压下了此事
That is illegal.
那是违法的
She was my daughter.
那是我女儿
Well, many people have daughters and obey the law.
很多有女儿的人也一样守法
Well, I didn't!
我没有
You know him.
你认识他
No. Look closely.
不认识 仔细看
American. 6'3", I would say.
美国人 大约六英尺三英寸
Means nothing.
毫无印象
Is he a suspect?
他是嫌犯吗
You're sure you don't recognize him?
你确定不认识他吗
Entirely sure.
非常确定
Are you confident in that answer?
这个回答你确定吗
Would you like to summon a lawyer
你要叫律师来吗
and take a deposition?
我们宣誓作证
In time.
不急
Should you come across anything that would aid in our investigation,
如果你想到任何能协助调查的信息
don't hesitate to stop by Scotland Yard.
不要犹豫 来苏格兰场
You know the way.
轻车熟路
Good day, Sir Malcolm.
告辞 马尔科姆爵士
Victor!
维克多
Where have you been? I'm so sorry.
你去哪里了 我很抱歉
I know you must have been worried.
我知道你肯定会担心
You'll hardly believe it.
简直难以置信
What happened to my curtains? Lily, where have you been?
我的窗帘怎么了 莉莉 你去哪儿了
First, kiss me good morning
首先 先亲吻我问候早安
like my true friend and calm yourself.
像个好朋友该做的那样 冷静一下
I had a most entertaining evening with Mr. Gray.
昨晚我跟格雷先生共度了非常愉快的夜晚
We went to a waxworks.
我们去了蜡像馆
Have you ever been to one of those?
你去过蜡像馆吗
Yes. Well, after that...
去过 之后呢
I just felt like taking a walk
我忽然想走走
and I completely lost track of time.
完全忘了时间
Finally, I got so tired that I sat on a bench in Hyde Park
最后 我很累了 坐在海德公园的长椅上
to rest my feet and...
歇歇脚 结果...
next thing I knew it was morning.
等我醒来发现天亮了
I could have been murdered in my sleep.
要是睡觉的时候被人杀了都不知道
Did you get me flowers?
你送我的花
Victor, you are such a good friend.
维克多 你真是我的好朋友
They're not from me.
不是我送的
From Mr. Gray, I take it?
我猜是格雷先生送的吧
What a strange sort of man he is.
他可真是个怪人
Isn't he though?
可不是吗
He's awfully charming...
他迷人得要死
but I think a little too sophisticated for me.
可我又觉得他太世故 看不透
Lily.
莉莉
We should think about getting away.
我们应该考虑离开
Away where? I don't know.
去哪里 我不知道
Leave London.
离开伦敦
Take a bit of a holiday. Nonsense.
度个假 乱讲
I'm just getting used to the place,
我才刚刚开始熟悉环境
and you have so much more to teach me, don't you?
你还有好多没教我呢 不是吗
I'm safe... here with you.
跟你在一起 我很安全
This is our home.
这里是我们的家
Now...
好啦
if I know my boy, he hasn't thought about breakfast.
要是我没猜错 我的好孩子还没吃早餐呢
I'll make your favorite poached eggs.
我给你做你最喜欢的煎蛋
'Cause you're so good.
因为你最乖了
Wait. Don't bother about breakfast.
等等 别费心做早餐了
I'm going out.
我要出去
All right.
好吧
Can you bring back some butter and eggs?
能带些黄油和鸡蛋回来吗
We're running low.
家里的快吃完了
Yes.
好
It was the veins in my arms that told me.
是手臂上的血管给了我警示
When they collapse, you have to find fresh ones.
当血管塌陷 你就必须换根血管注射
I'm running short.
而我已快无处可用
So I'm addicted.
我知道自己上瘾了
Which is no great terror to me...
这我倒不是很害怕
but the cause...
可令我上瘾的...
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表