剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Can I do anything for you?
我能为你做点什么吗
You knew them?
你认得它们吗
Yes.
是的
What are they?
它们是什么
How can I help you if you won't let me?
你不理我让我怎么帮你
You can't help!
你帮不了
You were going to leave, so go.
你不是要走吗 走吧
For Christ's sake, Vanessa, they were trying to kill you!
老天啊 温妮莎 它们想杀你
If they were trying to kill me,
要是她们想杀我
they would have.
我早死了
Goodbye, Mr. Chandler.
再见 钱德勒先生
Sir Malcolm will be back tomorrow.
马尔科姆爵士明天就回来了
I'll come back then.
我到时再回来
Do you believe the past can return?
你相信过去会重来吗
More than that.
不止会重来
It never leaves us.
过去从未真正远去
Never?
从未
It is who we are.
它正是我们的本质
God help us, then.
那便求上帝垂怜吧
A hollow thing, wasn't it?
多么虚无的东西
Putting an empty coffin in Peter's grave,
在彼得的墓里摆上一口空棺
his body left in Africa.
他的尸体还留在非洲
Such a need we had for the ceremony of it.
我们却偏偏需要这仪式
I don't know which makes me sadder.
不知哪一个更令我难过
Mina's full coffin
米娜沉甸甸的棺材
or Peter's empty one.
还是彼得的空棺
Gladys,
格拉迪斯
we've been too much apart these past years.
我们这些年分隔太久了
I think I should come home.
我想我该回家了
We don't need the London house.
我们不需要伦敦的房♥子
And what would we do?
我们要怎样呢
We were happy once, you and I.
我们俩曾经很幸福
No, Malcolm,
不 马尔科姆
you were happy once.
是你曾经很幸福
Everything that was left between us
你我之间所有的情分
is buried here.
已经埋葬于此
We shall remain married, despite all.
尽管如此 我们不会离婚
That modicum of decency I'll insist upon for myself.
我要给自己留这一点点体面
But I'll live in the house here.
但我会住在这里
You stay in London.
你留在伦敦
Or go to Africa.
或是去非洲
I don't care.
随你便
If only you knew how hard I tried to save her.
但愿你能了解 我是多么努力去救她
We have no more children for you to save,
我们再没有孩子给你去救
or to kill.
或是害死了
Excuse me.
打扰了
Hello.
你好
Sorry. Don't like the customers to see the magic at work.
抱歉 不喜欢让客人看到制♥作♥中的神奇之处
Well.
说吧
Yes. I saw your notice.
我看到了你的告示
My notice?
我的告示
For employment.
招聘告示
Gads, is that still up? I'd forgotten about it.
天啊 还在吗 我都忘了
No one wants to work here. People find it unnerving.
没人愿意来这工作 这里让他们不安
But you don't.
但你不觉得
I find it familiar.
我觉得亲切
I'll be honest with you, friend,
老实对你说吧 朋友
we're not the most financially sound institution in London.
我们在伦敦算不上很赚钱的店子
As you can tell,
如你所见
the patronage is thin to non-existent.
几乎没有人掏钱
We can't pay you much.
我们付不了你多少薪水
What's the job?
工作是什么
In an effort to compete with the dreaded Madame Tussaud's,
为了和那糟糕的杜莎夫人蜡像馆竞争
I'm instituting a new bit of gimmickry
我想出了新点子
intended to send those trumped-up French bastards back to paris.
把那些自命不凡的法国佬赶回巴黎
This way.
这边走
My chambers of crime!
我的犯罪现场屋
Homicide scenes plucked from the headlines
上了头条的杀人现场
and recreated here in the most minute detail.
在这里巨细无遗地重现
Here's old Jack himself.
这是老杰克本人
The Annie Chapman murder.
安妮·查普曼被害现场
What we couldn't discover, we invented, of course.
不清楚的地方 我们当然要虚构出来
No one will know the difference.
没人看得出区别
You tell the public a thing is real, it is.
你对大家说这事儿是真的 那就是真的
I'm preparing a series of 'em
我在准备类似的一个系列
with all the ballyhoo I can muster.
尽可能地吸引人眼球
I need help with the construction and the tableaux,
我需要有人帮助施工和造型
along with the usual custodial work throughout the museum.
还有蜡像馆内日常的维护工作
It's thankless work in dark rooms,
这是黑房♥子里吃力不讨好的工作
but it's honest.
但很实在
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Yes.
好的
Well, before we get you all signed and sealed,
那好 在我们签名盖章之前
you'll have to meet the rest of the Putneys.
你需要见见帕特尼家族的其他人
We're a family concern, you understand,
我们是家族生意 你懂的
and I'm beholden on their approval.
我需要他们的认可
You mean the way I look.
你是指我的模样
I meant more the way you are.
还有你这个人
Can you come back this evening, say 7:00?
你能晚上再来吗 七点如何
Yes.
好的
Very good! We'll let them try you on for size,
很好 我让他们瞧瞧你
especially me good lady wife,
尤其是我的好太太
She who holds the pocketbook.
她掌管财务大权呢
Here, look at this.
来 看看这个
My newest crime,
我最新的犯罪现场
still under construction, of course.
当然了 还没完工
Details are hard to come by on this one,
这个的细节不容易了解
it's so recent.
刚发生不久
Though the newspapers have provided some guidance.
不过报纸已经有所提示
But before long we'll have it all sorted out.
不用太久 我们就能整理出来
Our grisly murderer exposed
伦敦民众只用花两先令
to the eyes of London at two shillings a peep.
就能窥见恐怖的犯罪现场
I give you the Mariner's inn massacre.
敬请欣赏水手客栈大屠♥杀♥
Inspector Galsworthy said we can get it back.
加斯沃西探长说我们可以要回房♥子
Inspector Galsworthy has been replaced.
加斯沃西探长已被撤换
I understand This is a crime scene.
我明白... 这里是犯罪现场
You'll get it back when I'm finished.
等我办完了案子 你才能要回去
With respect, Inspector Rusk,
恕我直言 鲁斯克探长
this is valuable commercial property.
这片地♥产♥价格不菲
The owners want to build on the site.
业主希望原址重建
What do they want to build?
他们想修建什么
What? Oh, um, tenement blocks.
什么 噢 公♥寓♥区
That's a shame. More brick.
真可惜 又是砖头
There'll be no wood left in the city before long.
城里快没有木建筑了
Brick lasts longer.
砖头更长久
But without character.
但没有特色
Wood holds its history.
木头能记录历史
You'll forgive me for asking, but, uh,
请恕我多嘴问一句
this is like Spitalfields, eh?
这个是不是类似斯比塔菲尔德的案子
The Ripper back again?
是开膛手回来了吗
You think so?
你这么想
Reckon it must be.
料想肯定是这样
Why?
为什么
Can there be two monsters like that in our city?
我们城里会有两个那样的怪物吗
This one is different.
这个不一样
This time there was a survivor.
这次有一个幸存者
She didn't leave her room.
她没出房♥间
All day?
一整天
All day.
一整天
This is something I never thought I'd see.
我从没想到过会有这种事
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表