剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Penny Dreadful...
《低俗怪谈》前情提要
She's the one the Master seeks above all.
因为她是主人最想要的那一位
What do you want of me?
你想干什么
Sometimes you tie a lamb to lure a lion, don't you?
有时得用羔羊引诱狮子 对吧
The Wolf of God.
神狼
stand alongside the great winged Lucifer
归顺伟大的带翼路西法麾下
as he reconquers heaven's bloody throne.
助他重夺天堂的王座
my beloved immortal.
我永生的爱人
This sad little world is ours.
这个可怜的小世界是我们的了
Let's go explore what Father's been building.
我们去看看父亲在造什么吧
Animals are right in cages.
动物就该关在笼子里
You can't keep me here.
你们不能把我关在这
But of course we can.
我们当能
Ethan Talbot. You will not take one step from this house
伊森·塔尔伯特 你只要踏出这座房♥子一步
when you will not be observed.
就会受到监视
Cornered animals are the most dangerous.
兔子急了也会咬人
But they are cornered, nonetheless.
虽说如此 但到底是逼进死角了
You're not real.
你们不是真的
You are not here!
你们不在这儿
Sir Malcolm's in trouble.
马尔科姆爵士有麻烦了
I will not let him suffer alone.
我绝不让他一个人受苦
What if Miss Ives should prove stronger than you think?
如果艾芙斯小姐比您想的强大呢
If I were of another constitution,
我若不是我
I would fear you.
听了你这话都要怕呢
She's gone.
她走了
Oh, for fuck's sake! Get the others!
见鬼 集♥合♥其他人
You have no idea what hell you are stepping into.
你们根本不知道你们要闯怎样的鬼门关
Welcome to my home, Miss Ives.
欢迎来到我家 艾芙斯小姐
Sir Malcolm
马尔科姆爵士
It's Doctor Frankenstein.
我是弗兰肯斯坦博士
Father.
父亲
Your children have returned.
你的孩子们回来了
I can't stop it!
我控制不住
I need to see Sir Malcolm immediately.
我要即刻见到马尔科姆爵士
There's someone else you need to see first.
你必须先见另一位
So, I'm to meet your Master?
我要见你的主人了吗
He's your Master as well.
他也是你的主人
Murderer.
凶手
Murderer.
凶手
How many scattered corpses will you leave in your bloody wake
在你的生命走到尽头之前
before your life has run its course?
还要留下多少残破的尸体
A hundred? A thousand? A race?
一百 一千 一个种族
Or will it be all of mankind we devour?
还是我们要吞噬全部人类
And you speak for the Fallen Angel?
你代表堕落天使说话吗
"The Fallen Angel."
"堕落天使"
Much the most gentle appellation you could give me, beloved.
多么亲切的称号♥ 我的爱人
Beloved, is it?
爱人 是吗
Don't deny what you know to be true, Amunet.
别否认你内心深知的真♥相♥ 埃莫奈特
And all of this...
这一切
the witches, the attacks...
女巫 袭击
just to bring me here.
只为了引我来这里
I've missed you, Vanessa.
我好想你 温妮莎
No.
不
No, you need me to agree.
你需要我同意
You can't take my soul.
你无法夺取我的灵魂
I have to give it.
我得自愿献出
You must give it, freely,
你必须双手献上
and of your own accord.
心甘情愿
I do not snatch tributes like a starving slave grasping for bones.
我不会像饿疯了的奴隶抢骨头那样去抢祭品
And for this carnival trickery he promises you eternal youth?
就为这小伎俩 他许诺给你永恒的青春吗
Nay...
不
delivers.
他已经给了
Can your vanity so blind you to his duplicity?
你真的虚荣到看不♥穿♥他的诡诈吗
He is the Father of Lies.
他是谎言之父
Who's the liar here?
这里是谁口是心非
You claim to stand with the angel
你自称站在天使一边
while your every action speaks otherwise.
行动却完全相反
What is your life
你这一生
but a catalog of depravity, betrayal,
不正是一连串的堕落和背叛
and now homicide?
如今还多了杀人
I will not compound my guilt by accepting your ministrations.
我不会借你的帮助来平复自己的罪疚
But you already have.
但你已经接受了
The moment you opened your mouth and spoke the Verbis Diablo.
就在你张口讲出暗黑语的那一刻
The moment you stretched your midnight powers
就在你使用自己的暗夜力量
to take the life of another.
夺取他人性命的那一刻
At that moment,
就在那一刻
you took me in your arms and kissed me deep.
你已将我拥入怀中 深深吻我
Kiss me now and end the pain.
来吻我吧 结束痛苦
My soul is mine...
我的灵魂是我的
that part of God is mine!
那部分的上帝是我的
God has turned his back on you.
上帝已经背弃了你
Church, God, Ministers of Grace.
教会 上帝 神使
You've left them behind, you know you have.
你皆已抛弃 你自己清楚
No!
不
All of that is behind you,
那一切都被你甩在身后了
but what lies ahead?
但前方是什么
Think of it.
想想看
All of time.
从今往后
All of history.
直到永远
Everlasting power to rule the darkness
手握统治黑暗的永恒力量
with he who loves you, and will never reject you.
有他爱你 永远不会将你弃绝
You have no power to tempt me.
你没有力量诱惑我
I have faced eyes more cruel than yours, woman.
我面对过比你的更残酷的双眼 女人
Then face mine.
那就直视我的双眼
Face yourself.
面对你自己
There is no more powerful inducement to me than this.
于我而言 再没有比这更强大的诱惑
Know yourself.
看清自己
Like a lamb I was, Victor.
我良善如同羔羊 维克多
How could you let me be hurt?
你怎能让我受到伤害
Him. It was him.
他 是他
What am I but an extension of you?
我不过是你的延伸
All your sin emptied into me.
悉数承接了你的罪孽
I'm your other half...
我是你的另一面
your truest self.
你的真实自我
Don't blame the children
别为父亲的残忍♥
for the father's cruelty.
责怪孩子
We were born innocent.
我们生来是无辜的
You made us into monsters.
你把我们变成了怪物
I don't know how you can live with it, Malcolm.
真不知道你怎么忍♥得下去 马尔科姆
All those tombstones in a row.
那排成一排的墓碑
Wife, daughter, son.
妻子 女儿 儿子
Not me. Not my doing.
不是我 不是我♥干♥的
You know it was.
你明知道就是
Who walked away as I starved?
我饿死时 是谁视而不见
Who pulled the trigger that killed me, Father?
是谁扣下扳机杀了我 父亲
Did you name a mountain after me?
你有以我的名字命名高山吗
Did you enjoy her body as I bled?
我流血致死时 你跟她做得欢吗
Did we ask for this life?
我们乞求过这样的生命吗
Or was it your pride?
还是因为你的自大
To conquer death is... an ennobled calling.
征服死亡 是高尚的使命
I am a scientist.
我是个科学家
A scientist.
科学家
And when you touched my naked body?
那你触摸我的裸体时呢
Your fingertips running along my flesh.
你的手指抚过我的皮肉
This was abuse...
那是亵玩
not science.
不是科学
I was your friend.
我曾是你的朋友
I never had another.
我再没有第二个朋友
You walked away at the moment of my birth.
我刚一出生 你就弃我而去
The past is dead.
过去已经死了
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表