剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
You going to save her?
你要救她
Yes.
是的
Stay here.
待在这里
Do not move from that seat, hear me?
不要离开那把椅子 听到了吗
Sister.
姐妹
Sister.
姐妹
How's your back?
你的背怎么样了
Old wounds don't hurt.
旧伤不疼
Don't they?
是吗
Send her out.
把她交出来
I am not in the giving vein.
我今天并不乐善好施
When were you ever?
你几时慷慨过
I'm pleased you still remember the old tongue.
很高兴看到你还记得旧日之语
Once heard, never forgotten.
一旦听过 永难忘记
But you're so very old.
但是你那么老了
Isn't your mind slipping a bit?
不会开始忘事儿吗
And you are young as ever. Yes.
而你还是那么年轻 是的
That's rather the point.
这不正是我所求吗
Give up your soul for that, sure.
却为此放弃了你的灵魂
So with that you still live, eh?
如此苟且求存你也甘愿
God, sister, how you speak.
天啊 姐妹 瞧你说话的样子
Like a talking potato.
活像颗会讲话的土豆
You never change.
你总是这么一成不变
Except of course in every way that matters.
可惜要紧的地方全变了
Do send her out, don't be obstinate.
把她交出来 别那么冥顽不灵
There's still plenty of flesh on you for burning.
你身上还有很多皮肉可以烧呢
And why her so much?
为何这么想要她
Because she's the one the Master seeks above all.
因为她是主人最想要的那一位
As you must have sensed,
你一定也感觉到了
old woman.
老女人
Now bring her to me.
快把她交给我
You cannot pass the stones.
你无法通过石柱
This we both know, so stand here
你我都清楚 所以你就站在那里
until you rot!
直到你腐烂
Why don't you come to me, then?
那你过来怎么样
Kiss me, sister,
来吻我 姐妹
as we did in the old times.
就像旧日那样
When we were a coven of sisters,
那时我们还是姐妹
coiled together like adders,
如蝰蛇般盘绕在一起
like adders in the sands of Egypt,
如同埃及沙漠中的蝰蛇
like hawks over Golgotha,
如同各各他山上盘旋的鹰
like all things that come together
如同所有汇集在一起
and find strength as one.
凝聚力量的事物
As it was before,
一如往昔
when you too were young and smiled
那时你也还年轻 爱笑
and had such dreams.
拥有美好的梦想
Come to me, sister. Embrace me.
到我这儿来 姐妹 拥抱我
The Master awaits you.
主人在等待着你
He will kiss you
他会亲吻你
and hold you fast,
紧紧地拥抱你
enfolding your body like a lover.
像恋人一般拥抱你的身体
No!
不要
Oh, she is wasted on you.
她在你手里就是浪费
Give her to me.
把她交给我
You have no power in the circle.
你在我的地界里没有力量
You can't protect her forever.
你不能永远保护她
And how long can you last?
而你又能坚持多久
Those bones are brittle.
这身老骨头脆弱得很
Do you really want this to be your last battle?
你想让这成为你的最后一战吗
It is the only battle.
这是唯一的战斗
My totems.
我的图腾
For protection.
可以护身
Do they work? Yes.
它们有用吗 有
But I can't remember which ones.
只是我记不清是哪些有用
Pretty, isn't it?
挺漂亮的 是吧
We must prepare for battle.
我们必须准备好战斗
When it comes,
当战争到来
it comes fully and to the end.
将会是全面开战 直至终结
Too much salt.
盐太多了
Who were they?
她们是谁
Who?
你说谁
You know who I mean.
你知道我说的是谁
Nightcomers.
夜行者
Witches.
女巫
My sister. My coven of yore.
我的姐妹 我昔日的姐妹会
In these parts, away from the city,
在这里 远离城市
away from all things like that,
远离一切喧嚣
we learn such things as we used to know
我们学习上古众神行走于世间时
when the Old Gods walked.
流传下来的知识
We were Daywalkers then,
我们那时是日行者
harmless dabblers in herbs and healing.
初研习草药与治疗 百无一害
And then?
然后呢
My sister followed another path like
我的姐妹走上了另一条道路
the coven followed. I did not.
姐妹会跟随了她 而我没有
So they cast me out.
于是她们将我驱逐
burned me as a traitor.
给我烙上叛徒的印记
They became those as walks at night,
她们变成了暗夜里的行者
following the Devil for what he promises them.
追随魔鬼 听信他的许诺
Deceiver. Father of Beasts.
欺骗者 野兽之父
What does he promise them?
他许诺她们什么
What does everyone seek?
所有人都寻求的是什么
Power, youth,
力量 青春
beauty, love,
美貌 爱情
to walk alongside, such as now,
为了能够像现在这般
the great midnight arts.
习得强大的夜之法术
Those arts you know.
那些你也了解的法术
All those sacred midnight things.
所有神圣的暗夜之物
Don't fret so, girl.
别害怕 丫头
They can't pass the stones.
她们无法通过石柱
Only them that's full humankind can do that.
能敲门的只有彻头彻尾的人类
You have a little baby you need cut, yeah?
你怀了 想打掉 是吗
What do you have for me?
带了什么给我
What else?
还有呢
Yeah, come in.
行 进来
You, go upstairs.
你上楼去
No, I'll help.
不 我来帮忙
Get that tarpaulin in the corner
把角落里的防水布拿来
and the bucket there.
还有桶子
On the floor.
铺地上
Was a sail on a ship long time ago.
很早以前是一张船帆
It's waxed for them storms,
涂过蜡 可以防雨
you know, at sea.
海上的暴风雨
Pull up your skirt and lie down.
裙子撩起来躺下
What do you want me to do?
需要我做什么
Get ready with the pot.
烧水
Be quiet!
闭嘴
Think about this next time
下次再让男人把手伸进你的裙子
you let that dandy man put his hand in your skirt.
就想想现在
What will I do with you girls?
我该拿你们这些姑娘怎么办
What will I do with you girls?
让我拿你们这些姑娘怎么办
Look into my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
Just look at me. Don't look away.
看着我 别看旁边
God forgives all.
上帝原谅所有人
Beasts.
畜生
Only hushed when they're at their feeding.
只有吃食时才会噤声
Quiet them down!
让它们安静
You don't know how long I've been trying to get the land.
你不知道我想得到那片地多久了
It's a homestead deed from Cromwell.
那片地是克伦威尔下令所赠
Cromwell himself, I mean.
我是说克伦威尔本人
Oh, I know who you mean.
我知道你说谁
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表