剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Last season on Penny Dreadful...
《低俗怪谈》前情提要
Do you believe the past can return?
你相信过去会重来吗
It never leaves us.
过去从未真正远去
It is who we are.
那是我们的本质
When Lucifer fell, he did not fall alone.
路西法堕天时 坠落的可不只他一个
One brother to Earth and the other to Hell.
一个贬入凡尘 一个投进地狱
Both in an eternal quest for the Mother of Evil.
两个都在无休止地寻找邪恶之母
You'll understand I find it difficult to accept
你该明白我为何难以接受
I'm the object of an eternal satanic quest.
我成了魔鬼永恒寻找的猎物
You have to learn to protect yourself.
你得学会保护自己
They will hunt you until the end of days.
他们会追猎你直到世界末日
She has a protector.
她有一个保护者
Lupus Dei.
是神狼
And he is powerful.
他很强大
Mr. Chandler? Inspector Bartholomew Rusk.
钱德勒先生 我是巴塞洛缪·拉斯科探长
We've had some trouble here in London. Murders.
我们伦敦出了些麻烦事儿 凶杀案
I know you're involved.
我知道此案一定与你有关
And your proof?
证据呢
I'll find it. I always find it.
我会找到的 我总能找到证据
Lily, you must come home.
莉莉 你必须回家
I love you.
我爱你
I am home, darling.
我就在家里啊 亲爱的
When our day has come...
等我们的时代来临
you will know terror.
你才会懂得何为恐惧
She's the one the Master seeks above all.
她是主人最想要的那一位
End the torment, Vanessa.
结束痛苦吧 温妮莎
Be who you were meant to be.
接受你的命运
I know what I am.
我知道自己是谁
The Wolf of God.
神狼
Stand alongside the great winged Lucifer
归顺伟大的带翼路西法麾下
as he reconquers heaven's bloody throne.
重夺天堂的王座
I belong away from mankind.
我注定应当远离人类
When you have stood in blood long enough...
当你在血泊中浸淫了太久
what is there left?
还能做什么呢
Sir Malcolm is going to Africa.
马尔科姆爵士要去非洲
This dreadful house will soon be empty.
这幢可怕的房♥子马上就要空了
We can lock the doors and walk away forever.
我们可以锁上门一走了之
Walk with me.
跟我一起走吧
There's no walking away from what I am.
我没法逃避自己的本质
You'll confess? Yes.
你要认罪 是的
It's an extradition order.
是一封引渡令
You're going home, Ethan.
你要回家了 伊森
Dear Vanessa...
亲爱的温妮莎
your many kindnesses I will always carry with me.
你的温情与善意 我永志不忘
But I am made for the dark.
但我命属黑暗
Your road may be difficult.
你的前路或许艰难
But mine is doomed.
但我已无路可走
So we walk alone.
就此别过
So we walk alone.
就此别过
My dear Miss Ives. I know you're there.
亲爱的艾芙斯小姐 我知道你在
I shan't go away.
我不会走开的
I am singularly persistent, my dear.
我特别固执 亲爱的
I shall stay here all day
我会在这儿待一天
and bloody my poor knuckles in the endeavor if necessary.
如果有必要 会把指节敲出血来
I love what you've done with the place.
我喜欢你的新布置
Ah, you can hear the bells.
你可以听到钟声
They're tolling all over the city.
响彻全城
A fitting tribute to our fallen hero.
对我们陨落英雄的合适致敬
Oh, you would not have heard of it, I'll hazard.
我猜你肯定还没听说
Tennyson has died.
丁尼生逝世了
He who dined with Coleridge and walked with Wordsworth,
曾与柯勒律治同桌进餐 与华兹华斯并肩同游
our great poetic link to ages gone...
是连接我们与那逝去岁月的诗意
"I hold it true, whate'er befall;
"无论遭遇何事 我坚信不疑
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
在最悲痛的时刻 也发自心底
'Tis better to have loved and lost,
宁愿爱过又失去
Than never to have loved at all."
也好过从未爱过"
You've ignored my letters and cards.
你没理会我的信和卡片
I should be capaciously insulted
我本该感到大受侮辱
but for my understanding of your...
但我理解你的
unique nature.
独特个性
My dear, dear Miss Ives.
亲爱的艾芙斯小姐
My heart is saddened to see you in these
见你憔悴如此
lowered circumstances,
与蜘蛛 苍蝇为伍
amongst the spiders and flies.
令我心中十分难过
Shall we not at least try to bring you back
我们至少也该试试
to the mammalian community?
让你重回哺乳动物族群吧
There was a time in my life...
我也曾经
when I fell into a state of ennui beyond compare.
陷入无以复加的厌倦
I was quite divorced from the man I was or wanted to be.
那时的我不复以往 又没变成想要成为的样子
But my...
但我
unique nature...
独特的个性
left me feeling loathed and loathsome.
令我深感厌恶 自觉面目可憎
And then I was introduced to a woman who saved my life.
之后我结识了一个女人 她拯救了我
A mental doctor of a sort.
一位精神医生
I was skeptical but the proof is in the pudding,
我本来还有些怀疑 但事实昭然
and here I sit before you...
如今你面前的我
resplendently who I am,
能尽情做我自己
entirely because of her ministrations.
完全拜她的帮助所赐
I beg you to see her.
我求你去见见她
Life, for all its anguish,
生命虽然悲苦万分
is ours, Miss Ives.
可仍是我们自己的 艾芙斯小姐
It belongs to no other.
不是别人的
I'll make you an appointment, if I may and
如果你允许 我会为你预约
we shan't have another word about it.
然后我们就再也不提这事
Though you might want to...
不过你或许该
you know, fix up your hair.
梳梳头发
I've never seen so much nothing.
我从没见过这么多荒地
Look closer.
看仔细些
Recognize the patterns of nature.
辨识自然的规律
Snake holes. Wolf dens.
蛇窑 狼窝
And the animal bones.
动物骸骨
This whole country is built on skeletons.
这个国家整个都建在骨骸之上
One would like a cup of tea, though.
但我想喝杯茶
Is there a club car, Marshal?
车上有餐车吗 法警
In the back.
后面
You will excuse us, Mr. Talbot?
失陪一下 塔尔伯特先生
Do you have tea?
有茶吗
I do.
有
Two, please.
请来两杯
You with that prisoner back there?
后面那个囚犯是你们的
Yes.
是的
You're British, though.
但你们是英国人
We are extraditing him to stand trial.
我们要引渡他去接受审判
Ah, he doesn't look so dangerous to me. What'd he do?
我看他不怎么危险 他做了什么
He butchered a lot of people
他杀了很多人
and ate a fair number of them.
还吃了不少
Hey, you can't go up there!
你不能过去
Please, no.
求你 别
No!
不要
Please, sir.
求你 先生
You would not harm a defenseless female?
你不会伤害一个手无寸铁的女人吧
Welcome home, Ethan.
欢迎回家 伊森
Sixth of October, 1♥8♥9♥2.
一八♥九♥二年十月六日
My dear Vanessa.
我亲爱的温妮莎
So it's done.
已经完成了
I've buried our friend Sembene in the mountains
我把我们的朋友辛博尼安葬在了
from whence he came.
他出生的群山中
It was a private ceremony with no ornamentation.
葬礼仪式朴素私密
Most of the local natives have been run off or captured
大部分当地土著都被德国人或比利时人
by the Germans and the Belgians,
赶跑或抓走了
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表