剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
a panoply of London's most heinous crimes
伦敦最令人发指的凶杀案
in living color!
全景重现 栩栩如生
Explore the lurid byways
探索骇人凶杀
of terrible homicide
和残暴恶行的
and atrocious depravity!
阴森小径
Step inside and steel yourself...
入内参观 做好心理准备
Witness the gruesome marvels
见证令人毛骨悚然的奇观
of genuine terror
感受最纯正的恐怖
as they unfold before you.
一切为您呈现
Putney! Putney Wax Works!
帕特尼 帕特尼家族蜡像馆
"Whodunit?"
"凶手是谁"
Inspector. Mr. Chandler.
探长 钱德勒先生
Is it realistic?
还像吗
What?
什么
The depiction of the inn.
对客栈的还原
Can't rightly recall.
不太记得了呢
Place didn't leave much of an impression.
那地方没给我留下太多印象
And the crime scene? Oh, very accurate.
凶案现场呢 非常精准
I think they must have gained access to our photographs.
我想他们肯定看过警方照片
Not all of the particulars, of course.
当然 也没有全部看到
Such as? There was more cannibalism.
比如 真实场面更加残忍♥血腥
When I was in the Transvaal...
我在德兰士瓦的时候
I saw lions feed.
见过狮子进食
It was much like the Mariner's Inn.
场面和水手客栈很像
They were always tearing pieces off and stealing away.
它们总是撕扯猎物 将碎片衔走
With a purpose... to eat.
有目的的 为了吃
Not always.
不尽然
Sometimes a shock would run through the animals,
有时候它们会突然浑身一震
like a tremor,
像是颤抖
for no reason at all.
毫无缘由
A kind of bloodlust.
一种嗜血的欲望
I often wondered if they remembered it afterwards...
我常好奇 杀戮过后 野兽会不会记得
this frenzy.
这种狂暴
What do you think?
你怎么看
I've no experience with lions, I'm glad to say.
我很庆幸对狮子毫无经验
Well, other predators then? In America.
那美洲的其它食肉动物呢
Grizzly bears, I suppose.
我想 灰熊吧
Wolves?
狼呢
I suppose.
也许
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里
I saw the sign. And you?
我看到了招牌 你呢
Well...
这个嘛...
it's an old trope but not without merit...
有个老套的诀窍 但也不是没用
the murderer returning to the scene of the crime
凶手会回到凶杀现场
to relive the glory of it.
享受其中的成就感
Only here enacted in wax.
虽然这里只是蜡像版的重现
I know you're involved.
我知道此案一定与你有关
And your proof? I'll find it.
证据呢 我会找到的
I always find things.
我很擅长找东西
When they cut off my arm, I was anesthetized.
他们给我截肢的时候 我被麻醉了
When I woke...
我醒来之后
I went and found it in a pile of discarded limbs,
在一堆断肢里找到了自己的胳膊
not unlike this tableaux.
那场面跟这里有几分像
What did you do with it? Oh, I tossed it back.
你怎么处理它的 扔了回去
I just needed to finish the story in my own way.
我只是需要用自己的方式将故事完结
Write "Finis" in bold letters...
用粗体字写下"剧终"
and move on.
然后朝前看
Then I wish you luck
那我祝你好运
rooting through this pile of bodies.
祝你翻找尸体顺利
Thank you, Mr. Chandler.
谢谢 钱德勒先生
And don't worry,
别担心
we shan't try and follow you this time.
这次我们不会试图跟踪你了
No need.
没必要
Why's that?
为什么
Because no man involved in crimes like this
因为没有人犯下如此罪行后
can live with them forever.
还能安心过一辈子
Better the quick hanging...
一根绳子吊死
than the slow torture of guilt, eh?
总比被慢慢被罪疚折磨好 是吧
Fish, fresh fish! Fresh today.
鱼 鲜鱼 今天刚打的鱼
Read all about it!
仔细读读
Mr. Chandler.
钱德勒先生
Mr. Chandler!
钱德勒先生
Miss Ives... sorry.
艾芙斯小姐 抱歉
Is everything all right?
你还好吗
Lot on my mind.
心烦意乱
I've a personal request, if I may.
如果可以的话 我有个私人请求
I... I was wondering if you might like to accompany me somewhere.
你是否愿意陪我去一个地方
To a ball, actually.
事实上 是场舞会
As your escort, you mean? Yes.
你指做你的男伴 是的
When is it? Friday.
哪一天 星期五
Friday.
星期五
No, I can't.
不行
Miss Poole. Mr. Lyle.
普尔小姐 莱尔先生
Will you dance with me?
可以跟我跳支舞吗
Oh, I would be a poor partner.
我可不是个好舞伴
I can't imagine you're not schooled in all the social graces...
无法想象你没精通所有的社交礼仪
especially mendacity and betrayal.
尤其是 虚伪和背叛
I'm not sure what game you're playing, my dear,
亲爱的 我不知你在玩什么游戏
but I so enjoy watching your scales
可我喜欢欣赏你盘曲时
catch the light as you coil.
鳞片上的闪光
Don't you like games, Mr. Lyle?
你不喜欢游戏吗 莱尔先生
Some.
有些喜欢
And is your mother aware of yours?
你母亲知道你的小把戏吗
My mother has games of her own.
我母亲有她自己的游戏
Mine are more far-sighted.
而我的游戏目标更为长远
But there's time enough for that.
可是我时间充裕
I am, after all, very young.
毕竟 我还年轻
As is she.
她也不老
For now.
暂时而已
My Lord! Victor!
我的天哪 维克多
Rather puts our tiny rooms to shame.
我们的陋室相形见绌
No, it doesn't.
才没有
Doctor Frankenstein, good evening.
弗兰肯斯坦博士 晚上好
May I present Miss Hecate Poole.
这位是赫卡忒·普尔小姐
Miss Poole.
普尔小姐
This is my cousin, Lily.
这位是我表妹 莉莉
And Mr. Lyle.
莱尔先生
Charmed. Miss Lily.
幸会 莉莉小姐
Such beautiful jewelry.
这珠宝真是美丽
Oh, they're very old.
是古物
Scarabs, I think they are.
我猜是圣甲虫
Hecate is an unusual name. I had unusual parentage.
这名字可不常见 我家父母非比寻常
Now, please tell me you will dance with me, Doctor.
能跟我跳支舞吗 博士
Mr. Lyle is proving oddly recalcitrant to my desires.
莱尔先生相当不情愿赏光与我共舞
Perhaps later. I'm promised to my cousin.
晚些时候吧 我答应了表妹
I'm bereft.
我真失望
Come along, Miss Poole.
来吧 普尔小姐
We'll drown your sorrows elsewhere.
我们去别处借酒浇愁
Oh, Victor, this is all so splendid.
维克多 这里好华丽啊
But I have the funniest feeling
我有种有趣的感觉
I've been in this room before.
我来过这里
I would think that unlikely.
我想那不太可能
Will you really dance with me?
能跟我跳支舞吗
If you'll do me the courtesy.
如果你不嫌弃的话
Doctor Frankenstein, hello.
弗兰肯斯坦博士 你好
Mr. Gray,
格雷先生
thank you so much for having us.
多谢盛情款待
This is my cousin,
这位是我表妹
Miss Lily Frankenstein.
莉莉·弗兰肯斯坦小姐
Mr. Dorian Gray, our generous host.
道林·格雷先生 我们慷慨的主人
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表