剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Disillusionment even.
甚至感到幻灭
I should have gone, mother.
我该亲自去的 母亲
These three are unequal to our great task.
这三个蠢材不配当此重任
No, Hecate, the fault's mine.
不 赫卡忒 错在我
I believed us to be more powerful than we are.
我高估了我们的力量
But the man concerns me.
但是那个男人令我担心
She has a protector.
她有一个保护者
Lupus dei.
是神狼
And he is powerful.
他很强大
So our task is made yet more daunting.
我们的任务越发令人望而却步
meaning we shall have to be yet more ingenious.
因此我们要加倍精心谋划
We shall have to employ stratagems.
必须智取
He shall be your challenge, daughter,
他将作为你的挑战 女儿
She, mine.
她是我的
I shall begin by enticing dear Sir Malcolm.
我就从迷惑马尔科姆爵士下手
My old friend Miss Ives won't escape me.
我的老朋友艾芙斯小姐逃不出我的手心
The master won't be denied his prize.
主人要捕获的 一定会得到
Even now he twitches for his beloved,
甚至此刻 他也在渴望着他的爱侣
his great tail wrapping around her ankle
用长尾摩挲她的脚踝
and up and up. Yes.
渐渐向上 是的
Give me another chance, please.
求您再给我一次机会
You failed once, Pet. But she knew the language.
你失败了 佩特 可她懂我们的语言
She spoke it? Yes.
她讲了 是的
What did she say?
她说了什么
It was unclear.
不清楚
Did she mumble? No.
她讲得含糊吗 不是
I didn't hear it entirely, I mean.
我是说 我没有听全
Then the fault's yours.
那就是你的错了
Do you know what this room holds?
知道这间屋里摆的是什么吗
The old Romans called them Memento Mori.
古罗马人称它们为"死之纪念"
Tokens of death.
死亡的象征
The story goes that a famous general was returning from battle,
传说有一位将军得胜归来
His chariot piled high with the golden spoils of his victory.
战车上堆满了黄金的战利品
He thrust out his chest
他挺胸昂首
to proclaim his invincibility to the people.
向人♥民♥炫耀他的不可战胜
Well, a slave saw this
一个奴隶看到了
and threw an old bone at the general's feet, saying,
向将军脚下丢了一根枯骨 说
"Remember, death comes for us all."
"记住 我们皆有一死"
And from that day, it became a custom in Rome
从那一天起 罗马有了这样的习俗
that a slave stand in the chariot
每个将军凯♥旋♥之时
behind every general returning in victory,
都有一个奴隶站在战车后方
holding a skull and whispering into his ear.
手托骷髅 对他低语
"Look behind you.
"看看身后
Remember that you are a man.
记住 你本是凡人
Remember that you will die."
记住 你终将死去"
Take that bitch away.
把这贱♥人♥弄出去
I've seen that look in her eyes.
我见过她眼中那种神情
After a battle.
经历战争创痛之后
She'll talk to us in her own time.
她准备好了会跟我们说的
And until then?
在那之前呢
I was intending to leave London.
我原本正打算离开伦敦
Now I don't think I should.
现在我想我不能走了
I appreciate that.
我很感激
You have a guest room? Yes.
这里有客房♥吗 有
I'll stay there.
我去客房♥住
You mean stay with us?
你要跟我们住
That's what I mean.
是的
I'll have Sembene prepare the room.
我叫辛博尼去打扫房♥间
I can do it.
我自己来就好
Hurry!
快
Quickly!
快点
Connect those batteries!
连上电池
That lever!
那个开关
And now the next two!
后面两个
We must catch the storm!
必须捕捉到闪电
Help me!
帮我
When I say,
等我信♥号♥♥
raise the main conductor! Not yet!
把引雷针升起来 不是现在
Now!
升
I have to modulate the charge!
我必须调节负载
Release the pressure on the conductors!
释放导体上的电压
Take them down by half!
放到一半
More!
再放
Start at a 10% charge!
从十分之一开始
Please, please.
求你 求你
Please, please, please, please, please.
求你 求你 求你 求你
Get back!
退后
Please, let her live.
求求你 让她活过来
Let her live, now!
让她活过来吧
Let her live!
让她活过来
Now!
现在
Let her live, now! Now!
快让她活过来 快
Now!
快
Now!
快
Now! Now!
快
Now!
快
Now!
快
Now!
快
Master. My beloved Lucifer.
主人 我挚爱的路西法
I have found her for you and she shall be yours.
我为您找到她了 她将属于您
I shall assault her days and her nights,
我会昼夜不停将她侵扰
her dreams and her prayers.
她的梦境 她的祈祷
No corner of her soul shall be safe.
她的灵魂将不再有安全的角落
Every beat of her heart she shall know only suffering.
她的每一次心跳都将充满痛楚
I will not fail you.
我不会令您失望
I will not fail you. I will not fail you.
我不会令您失望 不会令您失望
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表