剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
The sanctity of life, sir.
亵渎生命的神圣 先生
Yes.
是的
And is it necessary for me to remind you
我有没有必要提醒你
that your pastoral employment relies
你之所以能当上牧师
entirely upon my goodwill?
全因我一片好心
As does the employment of every blessed man,
正如巴兰特里的每一个幸运的
woman, and child in Ballentree.
男女老少一样
What you eat, I deign to give you.
你能吃上饭都是我给你的施舍
Sir Geoffrey.
杰弗里爵士
Come to the tavern tomorrow night.
明天晚上到小酒馆来
We've God's work to do.
我们要以上帝之名铲除奸邪
You're the little quim with the witch.
你是那女巫身边的小跟班
I've heard about you.
我听说过你的事
She didn't tell me you were so pretty.
她没跟我说你长得这么漂亮
Answer me, girl.
回答我 姑娘
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
This is my land.
这片地是我的
That makes you a poacher.
所以你这是擅闯他人领地
I could have you branded right there.
我可以给你在这打上一个烙印
We do such things here.
我们这里是有这种事的
We do such things as you never could imagine.
我们这里做事远超你想象
Eh, girl?
姑娘
Quiet, girl.
安静点 姑娘
Quiet, girl.
安静点 姑娘
Quiet, girl.
安静点 姑娘
Maybe I'll make you scream.
也许我会让你尖叫
Scream for me.
为我尖叫啊
Go on, child. Scream for me.
快点 小子 为我尖叫啊
Come not near me or mine again, eh?
别再靠近我和我的地盘 懂了吗
May the angels bless the Lord Protector, Mr. Cromwell.
愿天使庇佑护国公 克伦威尔先生
Granted the land to me in perpetuity.
他将这片土地特批给我
Not even the high-and-mighty Sir Geoffrey
连不可一世的杰弗里爵士
can steal it off me.
也无法从我手里偷走
Long as Parliament sits,
只要议会还在政一日
this pile of dung is mine.
这块破地方就还是我的
When you say he granted it to you--
你说他特批给你...
To me, girl.
给我 丫头
After the second battle of Newbury this was.
纽伯里第二次战役之后的事
He was on the run. I gave him succor here,
他当时正在逃亡 我救了他
having no love of the Royalists,
我对那些保皇党没什么好感
for they had none for us poor folk or women folk.
因为他们根本不在乎我们这些穷♥人♥妇孺
Ugly man really.
他确实很丑
Big warts on his face.
脸上有很多大疣子
What year was this?
那是哪一年
As I recall, 16♥4♥4.
我记得是16♥4♥4年
You must eat.
你必须吃东西
I must do nothing but die.
我无需再做任何事了 唯有一死
I'm overdue for that, my Little Scorpion.
我早就该死了 我的小蝎子
Have you thought about what I said?
你考虑过我跟你说的事吗
Staying here?
留在这
Yes.
考虑过了
And are you set for London to help your friend?
你还是准备去伦敦帮助你的朋友吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'll wait.
但我会先等着
Until I'm dead?
等我死去吗
Yes.
是的
Truly, I don't know
说真的 我不知道
if your heart is good or bad.
你的内心是善良还是邪恶
But I have to show you something.
但我还是得给你看样东西
See that big book?
看到那本大书了吗
With the glyph on the side?
书脊上有雕文的那本
Bring it me.
拿给我
Of all the texts, of all the spells,
在所有的咒语和法术中
this is the most cursed.
这是最为受到诅咒的一种
What is it?
这是什么
Forbidden. The Poetry of Death.
禁术 死亡之诗
If ever the day comes
如果到了那一天
when my Little Scorpion is crushed and beaten,
我的小蝎子被人欺辱虐待
if her God deserts her completely,
如果她的上帝完全抛弃了她
only then does she open it.
只有那时她才能打开这本书
And on that day she will never be the same.
那一天她再也不是原来的她
She will have gone away from God, forever.
她将永远与上帝背道而驰
Poor animal.
可怜的畜生
They become trapped in the mire, can't get out.
它们陷进泥沼里 无法脱身
They struggle,
它们挣扎
and the more they struggle, the faster they sink.
越是挣扎 陷得越快
One wrong step is all it takes.
只消一步踏错
For us all.
我们也是一样
For us all.
我们也是一样
Then may the Lord God bring us safe footing until we're home.
愿上帝护佑我们落足安稳 直至还家
Better still,
更好的是
may He let us know when we are home.
愿他在我们到家时赐予启示
Now put this cursed thing back and bring me my box.
快把这受诅咒的东西放回去 拿我的盒子来
And God tells us our duty in Leviticus,
上帝在《利未记》中宣告了我们的责任
"A man or a woman
"无论男女
who is a medium or a necromancer
是交鬼的或行巫术的
shall surely be put to death."
总要治死他们"
Aye!
说得对
"They shall be stoned with stones..."
"人必用石头把他们打死"
Aye!
对
"Their blood shall be upon them."
"罪要归到他们身上"
Aye!
对
Will I picture you a future, lads?
要我想象一下未来吗 小伙子们
That woman, unchecked, leads to my ruination.
那个女人如果不加控制 会毁了我
I'll have no choice but to close the manor
我将别无选择 只好关闭庄园
and find me better grazing land eastward.
向东去寻找更好的牧场
What'll happen to you then, Jack?
那你们又将如何呢 杰克
We sell off. And who's to buy?
我们卖♥♥地 卖♥♥给谁
Who's to buy any of it, Jack? Spencer?
告诉我谁会买♥♥ 杰克 斯宾塞
Hugh Martin? Gil Taylor?
休·马丁 吉尔·泰勒
Tell me who will buy your land?
告诉我谁会买♥♥你们的地
This dead land where nothing will graze?
这块无法放牧的死地
You'll be properly like the bloody Irish then,
你们会跟爱尔兰佬一样
digging out spuds with your fingernails,
用指甲挖土豆
starving day by day while your little ones die afore you.
一天天挨饿 眼看自己的孩子死去
Aye!
对
Fill their tankards now.
给他们添酒
So we ask you this, the Minister and me.
我和牧师要问你们
What do we do when there's a battle needs fighting?
需要战斗的时候 我们该怎么做
When our homeland is invaded?
当家园受到侵犯
We fight! We fight!
我们战斗 我们战斗
Like the good Devon men and ladies we are. Yes!
我们是德文郡的好儿女 对
We fought the Norse,
我们击退过挪威人
the Romans and the Roundheads, didn't we, then?
罗马人 还有圆颅党 不是吗
Yes!
对
There will be something for you in here.
里面有留给你的东西
After I'm gone, you understand?
我死之后 明白吗
We take up the pikes... Aye!
我们拿起长矛 对
and the shovels and the cleavers
拿起铁铲和镰刀
as we did before,
同以前一样
like we learned from our fathers,
和我们的父辈一样
and we fight for what is ours!
为自己的利益战斗
Aye!
对
Drink up, lads! Drink up!
喝啊小伙子们 干杯
Now go.
走开吧
Burn the witch!
烧死女巫
Burn the witch! Burn the witch!
烧死女巫 烧死女巫
Burn the witch! Burn the witch!
烧死女巫 烧死女巫
Burn the witch! Burn the witch!
烧死女巫 烧死女巫
When do you go?
你几时走
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表