剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
I cannot remake what's done.
过去的一切 我也无法挽回
Come to the graveyard on the hill
去山上的墓地
and tell me the past is dead.
告诉我过去已经死了
Touch the tombstones.
摸摸墓碑
We're still warm.
我们尸骨未寒
And so we walk with your sin...
于是我们背负着你的罪恶
dead...
死过
and yet not fully alive.
却并不是真正活着
Haunting the twilight,
游荡在暮光之中
living between.
徘徊于死生之间
This is what you have made, Victor.
这便是你的造物 维克多
If I could go back...
如果我能回到过去
it would be different.
肯定会不一样
Live my life again, I would do such other things.
若能重活一次 我绝不做那些事情
Husband... life only leads forward.
丈夫 生活只能向前
There is no going back, Creator.
回不去的 创造者
There is only this moment on, Father.
存在的唯有当下 父亲
That's what you taught me.
这是您教我的
Intrepidly moving forward no matter the obstacles.
勇往直前 不畏艰难
Explorers.
要做探险家
You are a man who discovers new worlds,
你是发现新世界之人
always grasping for tomorrow.
从来着眼于未来
So will you do that now?
你现在愿意那样做吗
How will you atone?
您如何赎罪
What peace can there be without atonement?
若不赎罪 何来安宁
How?
怎么赎罪
What would you have me do?
你们要我怎么做
You have the engines of the future all around you.
你周围全是带你前往未来的动力
The needle.
针
The scalpel. The noose.
手术刀 绞索
The gun to the temple.
抵住太阳穴来一枪
Take your razor and slit your throat.
用剃须刀割开喉咙
Join your family.
与家人重聚
A final tombstone on the hill.
山上最后一座墓碑
The sip of poison from the amber bottle.
从琥珀色瓶子啜饮一口毒药
A single bullet
一颗子弹
under the chin.
射入颌下
There is no other peace for thee, Frankenstein.
唯此可得安宁 弗兰肯斯坦
Walk into the river...
走进河里
let it bring you quiet.
让河水赐你平静
Enjoy our company.
享受我们的陪伴
One of us again.
回到我们身边
Father.
父亲
Husband.
丈夫
Father.
父亲
Lover.
爱人
Brother.
兄弟
Come home. Please.
回家吧 拜托
End it.
结束吧
You can't tempt me.
你诱惑不了我
You can take my body,
你可以夺走我的身体
but my soul is my own.
但灵魂属于我自己
Not one thing you seek?
你无欲无求吗
Not one jewel...
没有一颗宝石
you prize above all others?
是你视若奇珍无可比拟的吗
Yes. There is an old dream in you.
有的 你有一个陈年旧梦
A deep longing.
深深的渴望
You know it. No.
你很清楚 不
Let me show you what I can give you.
看看吧 我可以给你什么
No.
不要
To be free of pain.
摆脱痛苦
To be loved, simply for who you are.
被人所爱 单纯因为你这个人
Is that not the engine of all human creatures?
难道那不是所有人类的追求与期盼
To be normal.
拥有平凡
Mother, I don't understand why Charles is so awful to me.
母亲 我不明白查尔斯为啥这么讨厌
We were drawing pictures
我们一起画画
and I made fun of her silly horse.
我笑她画的马好傻
It wasn't silly!
才不傻呢
Well, it looked like a hippopotamus,
看起来就像河马
doesn't it, Clare?
是不是啊 克莱尔
I'm sure it doesn't.
肯定不是那样
No, it really does.
真的就像
Charles!
查尔斯
Morning, Van.
早安 温
Sorry, I got lost in the paper.
抱歉 看报纸忘了时间
Ew! Don't kiss!
不要亲亲
We were drawing horses.
我们在画马儿
And hippopotami.
还有河马
Charles! Horses, is it?
查尔斯 马儿啊 是吗
Well, you know, I've seen a few of those in my day.
要知道 我过去见过好些马儿呢
Tell you what, go get 'em, give me a look,
要我说啊 你们去拿来 让我看看
and I'll judge their authenticity.
我来瞧瞧像不像
Ethan.
伊森
Why are you looking at me like that?
怎么这样看我
Nothing. No reason.
没什么 没有原因
I'm sorry, you're right.
抱歉 你说的对
Sundays are for family.
礼拜天是属于家人的
Speaking of which...
说到这个
Let's send the kids to the park.
让孩子们去公园玩吧
Ethan. Just for an hour.
伊森 就一个小时
Stop it.
别闹了
I thought you wanted a whole brood of kids?
你不是想生一群孩子吗
You know perfectly well
你明明知道
that Mina and Jonathan are coming to tea.
米娜和乔纳森要来喝茶的
Oh, not for hours and hours.
还有好几个小时呢
Daddy, does this look like a hippopotamus?
爸爸 这个像河马吗
Not at all. Maybe it looks like
一点儿不像 或许像是
a horse that's eaten a little too much.
一匹吃的有点儿太多的马吧
I like fat horses.
我喜欢胖胖的马
Fat horses are too slow.
胖的根本跑不快
Not if you're on a long trail.
长途跋涉就不一样了
You want a little extra muscle then.
还是胖点壮点的好
Take the pioneers,
比如拓荒者
they had to ride clear across the country.
他们得骑马走遍整个国家
They couldn't stop a horse carriage to...
他们不能停下马车...
You're very cruel.
你真是残忍♥
No, Vanessa.
不 温妮莎
This is kindness.
这是仁慈
It's what you truly want, isn't it?
这是你真正想要的 不是吗
One last, great experiment, Victor.
最后一次伟大的实验 维克多
The greatest of all.
最伟大的实验
One last expedition into the unknown,
最后一次探索未知
Father.
父亲
Terra Incognito.
探索未知的世界[拉丁语]
Magical words.
有魔力的字眼
Piercing the tissue that separates life from death.
穿透界定生死的组织
Your mission. Your calling.
你的任务 你的使命
Be the man you are, Malcolm.
像个真正的男人一样 马尔科姆
End the suffering.
结束痛苦
No more guilt. Join the poets.
摆脱罪恶 成为诗人
The great explorers of the past.
就像过去那些伟大的探险家
Be with me.
来陪我
Please, Father.
求你了 父亲
Father. Join us, Father.
父亲 来和我们团聚 父亲
We need you.
我们需要你
There will never be peace for you otherwise.
否则你永远都得不到安宁
Take my hand again.
再次携我的手
Be at peace.
拥抱安宁
I will give you an eternity of peace with the man you love.
我会让你跟你爱的人在一起 得到永远的安宁
At the moment of your death,
在你死亡的那一刻
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表