剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
My darling, you own most of the county.
亲爱的 你拥有郡上大部分的土地
Surely you can get that one woman out?
赶走一个女人想必不成问题
Not by law.
法律不允许
I've offered 10 times its worth.
我曾经出价十倍的价钱
Old witch won't be moved.
老巫婆不肯搬
It seems such a shame.
真是遗憾
For a man like you,
像你这样的男人
a man of prestige,
有威望的男人
not to be able to graze his cattle to the river of his choice.
却不能依自己所好 在喜欢的地方放牧
Yes, seems a kind of weakness.
似乎是一种软弱啊
I do not admire that.
我可不欣赏软弱
My dear,
亲爱的
one piece of land means nothing to us.
一块地对我们来说什么都不算
As far as your eye can see, it's mine.
你目力所及的土地都是我的
I suppose I'm something of a completist.
我自认是个完全主义者
It doesn't matter.
没关系
Shall we ride?
去骑马吧
The grazing rights won't mean much anyway
如果牛接着死下去
if the cattle keep dying.
也就不用放牧了
What do you mean?
怎么回事
There's some sort of blight.
似乎是某种疫病
The surgeons haven't a clue.
兽医摸不着头脑
Lost four head last night.
昨晚死了四头
Whole county'll be ruined if that keeps up.
再这么下去整个郡都要完了
You'll figure something out.
你会想到办法的
Darling?
亲爱的
But you must remember such incantations are dangerous
但你必须牢记 这些咒语十分危险
and you must never speak the Devil's language idly.
你决不能轻言魔鬼之语
Let this language not become easy in your mouth
不要让你的嘴轻易说出这种语言
or soon it will no longer be your mouth but his.
不然 你的嘴很快就会变成他的嘴
And it will tell only lies.
说出的全是谎言
For he is the Father of Lies.
因为他是谎言之祖
If you believe in God,
如果你信上帝
better you pray with all you got in you.
最好尽全力祷告
Only if all else fails,
只有当其他一切失败
you speak the Devil's tongue.
你才能说出魔鬼之语
But mark, girl,
但要小心 丫头
it's a seduction
那是诱惑
and before you blink twice it's all you can speak,
眨眼之间 你将不会说别的语言
and so does a Daywalker become a Nightcomer.
于是日行者变为夜行者
Comfrey. Protection of travelers.
紫草 旅行者的护身符
How?
怎么用
Blanched and then crushed. Hidden in the left pocket.
烫水然后剁碎 藏在左侧口袋里
They send their girls to me,
他们把自家姑娘送来我这里
but for this very service they despise me.
却又因为我替他们做的事厌恶我
So it is always for those who do for women.
为女人做事的 总要遭这般报应
Old as I am, I know nothing.
我老了 什么都不懂
Why people in this world hate what is not them.
为何世人憎恨与自己不同的
Why they fear all they don't know.
恐惧自己不了解的
Why they hate themselves most of all.
为何他们最恨的其实是自己
For being weak. For being old.
恨自己软弱 恨自己衰老
For being everything altogether that is not God-like.
恨自身集众相于一体 不似神的存在
Which of us can be that?
我们谁能像神
Monsters all, are we not?
我们都是怪物 不是吗
Some perhaps more than others.
或许其中一些尤甚
Is that what you feel?
你是这样觉得吗
Yes.
是的
Then it will be true,
那此话必会成真
as long as you feel it so.
只要你仍这样觉得
Get on your knees.
跪下
Do not be ashamed of your desires.
不要为你的欲望感到羞耻
There is no pleasure,
一切的享乐
no degradation,
一切的堕落
I do not savor.
我都喜欢
Bow your head.
低下头
Lower.
再低
Stop it.
闭嘴
I shall tell you when you can speak.
我说可以你才可以发声
Until then you'll listen.
在那之前 安静听着
Mute.
哑巴
Plaything.
玩物
Toy.
玩具
Slave.
奴隶
Beast.
畜生
Fucking. Man.
操蛋的男人
What would your vassals think,
如果看见你这样
seeing you like this?
你的属民会怎么想
Brought low and servile.
如此卑尊屈膝
Would they laugh? I think they would.
他们会嘲笑你吗 我想会
So weak.
如此软弱
Letting your cattle die,
放任自己的牲口死去
letting your estate die,
放任自己的地♥产♥消亡
while that old woman laughs at you.
让那个老女人嘲笑你
Can you hear her laughing?
你能听见她的笑声吗
I can.
我能
Such a superstitious lot,
迷信的愚民
your neighbors.
你的邻居
Those thick tenants working your land
在你地上干活的粗鄙佃户
with their hands in shit up to their elbows.
双手沾满粪便 直到手肘
But they can be led.
但是他们可以驯服
And they can kneel, too.
他们也会下跪
They were born to it.
他们天生就是下跪的种子
It was going to happen, girl.
总会来的 丫头
Sooner, later. But it's now.
迟早的事 如今时候到了
I've not had a happy life,
我这辈子过得并不快乐
but it has been my life.
但这是我的生活
Let me get a doctor, please.
请让我给你找个医生吧
For this ailment, there is no cure.
我的病无药可医
Not the surgeon or the poultice.
医生和药物都无能为力
I have lived too long is my ailment.
我已经活了那么久 是时候了
Nonsense. You're strong as a pirate.
胡说 你壮得像个海盗
Then cast my tarot.
那就用塔罗牌测一测
You already have.
你已经测过了
And did you not teach me that the cards have many meanings?
你不是教我牌有很多种意义吗
Don't be fresh.
别天真了
Get my pipe.
把我的烟斗给我
I want you to stay here.
我希望你留在这
What do you mean?
什么意思
I want you to live here after I'm gone.
我希望等我死后你能住在这
I make this your land.
这片土地属于你了
I can't.
我不能
I have never known a Daywalker with such power.
我从没见过如此强大的日行者
And how will you use it?
你要怎么运用你的力量
To help my friend Mina.
帮助我的朋友米娜
One girl.
只是一个姑娘
Ballentree Moor is a poor, forgotten place,
巴兰特里沼泽是个贫瘠荒凉的地方
with many girls who need help.
有无数的女孩需要帮助
This place needs its Cut-Wife.
这地方需要割婆
Vanessa.
温妮莎
You mean Papistry?
你是说天主教吗
I mean far worse than Rome.
我说的是比罗马更糟的东西
I mean sorcery.
我说的是巫术
What proof do you have?
你有什么证据
What proof do you need beyond the blight on the cattle?
还有比奶牛的瘟病更好的证据吗
The very herds I want to cross that bitch's land.
刚好就是我想赶到那贱♥人♥土地上的牛群
You think this is mere happenstance?
你觉得这只是单纯的巧合吗
No.
不
Those cattle die, this town dies.
那些牛死了 这个镇子就完了
She is an evil woman.
她是个邪恶的女人
And you know what she does there?
你知道她都在那干些什么吗
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表