剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
After.
之后
I won't pretend I'm not sorry.
我不会掩饰我的失望
I can come back. You won't.
我能回来 你不会的
You're a selfish girl.
你是个自私的丫头
Too many books you have in your head.
脑袋里装了太多书本
You think you're going to be a hero.
以为自己能当英雄
You are not! None of us are!
你不是英雄 我们都不是
I think I'm nothing but a woman
我觉得自己不过是个女人
who must do something.
有必须完成的事
So you can sleep at night!
好让你夜里睡得安稳
Fuck your sleep, you selfish bitch!
睡你的鬼去 你这自私的婊♥子♥
May you never pass a happy night!
愿你夜夜不得安生
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Help me up.
扶我起来
No! We must... I will meet them on my feet!
不 我们必须... 我要站着见他们
Stay inside when I go.
我出去后你留在屋里
Lock the door.
锁上门
No, I will walk with you.
不 我陪你去
Now you watch yourself close,
把自己看紧了
my Little Scorpion.
我的小蝎子
And remember this I speak now, eh?
记住我说的话
When Lucifer fell, he did not fall alone.
路西法堕天时 坠落的可不只他一个
They will hunt you until the end of days.
他们会追猎你直到世界末日
Be true.
要忠心
My name is Joan Clayton.
我叫琼·克莱顿
We have resolved you to be guilty of necromancy
我们宣判你有巫术罪
and being in league with your Master, the Devil.
奉魔鬼做你的主子
As it was before in God's own time,
在上帝审判你之前
let it be so now.
暂且如此
No!
不
Burn the witch!
烧死女巫
No! No!
不不
No!
不
No!
不
Go on, child.
来吧 孩子
Scream for me.
为我尖叫
When Lucifer fell, he did not fall alone.
路西法堕天时 坠落的可不只他一个
They will hunt you until the end of days.
他们会追猎你直到世界末日
Be true.
要忠心
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表