剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
I don't know what you look like.
我不知道你像什么
A train robber.
火车劫匪
Have you ever been out West?
你去过西部吗
You mean like California?
你是说加利福尼亚那边吗
And the New Mexico territory. Not yet.
还有新墨西哥地区 还没有
Adventures to come.
即将到来的冒险
Then he must have come to see you.
那他必须来见见你
Who?
谁
My father.
我父亲
Your accent's good, but no trace of a Yankee in it
你口音不错 但你说自己在缅因州长大
for a girl who says she grew up in Maine.
却没有一点儿北方口音
Northwestern is in Illinois, not Indiana.
西北方的州是伊利诺伊州 不是印第安纳
Maybe the Pinkertons are hiring women now,
可能平克顿侦探公♥司♥现在开始雇女侦探了
if so, I applaud them for it,
果真如此的话 我为他们鼓掌
because I am all for emancipation.
因为我本人非常支持解放运动
My father failed with them and he failed with you.
他们没有完成我父亲的任务 你也没有完成
So go back and tell him to leave me be
所以你回去告诉他不要再招惹我
or the next time he sees me, I'll have a gun to his head
否则下次他见到我 我会拿枪指着他的脑袋
with my finger on the trigger.
手扣扳机时刻准备开枪
I hope you enjoy the Alhambra...
希望你喜欢阿尔罕布拉宫
it's supposed to be very dramatic.
据说相当引人入胜
And honestly...
而且说实话
those aren't very sensible shoes.
你的鞋子并不怎么舒适
But I'm frightened.
我好害怕啊
What horrors might it contain?
会有什么恐怖的事啊
Behold the evil wonders of Lucifer.
且看路西法的邪恶奇事
Unleashing his dark powers onto the world.
释放他的黑暗之力于这个世界
I don't admit to my real name, it's beneath contempt.
我不认可我的真名 太荒谬可鄙
Let me guess then. Bartholomew?
让我猜猜 巴塞洛缪吗
Tarquin?
塔奎因
Ahab? Never you mind.
亚哈 不告诉你
And "Dorian" isn't the most fetching name either.
"道林"这个名字也不怎么样啊
My parents were aspiring to status.
我父母渴求身份地位
You weren't born rich? Not by a far cry.
你不是富家子吗 远远不是
Well, at least tell me how old you are.
至少告诉我你多大了吧
Older than I look.
比看起来大
Then tell me your secret.
那就告诉我你的秘密
Ah, be careful what you wish for.
可不要胡乱许愿哦
Should be ashamed.
丢不丢人啊
You're raising a few eyebrows.
有人对你唏嘘侧目呢
You don't mind?
你不介意吗
Let them stare.
让他们看好了
Provocation is food and drink to me.
挑衅于我就是美食佳酿
Here we are.
到了
Are you ready for an adventure?
准备好去探险了吗
Something brand new?
探索崭新奇事物
Are there any other kind of adventures?
莫非还有不新奇的探险吗
The soldiers brought it back from India,
这是士兵从印度学来的
it's called gossamer tennis. All the rage.
叫做小网球 是当今时尚
They say there'll be parlors all over London soon.
人都说伦敦马上就会满是这种俱乐部了
God, electrical lighting.
天哪 电灯照明
What that does to a girl's complexion.
瞧瞧电灯光下姑娘的颜色
Champagne, please. Your best.
请上你们这里最好的香槟
Sir.
是
Now, as I understand it, we bounce the ball
据我理解 我们要让球
back and forth for a bit.
来回弹动
Yes, I'd gathered that.
没错 这我还看得出来
Shall we keep score?
要比赛计分吗
Why else live?
否则还有什么意思
One for me.
我得一分
I made ridiculous errors... but it wasn't that.
我犯了愚蠢的错误 但那不是失败的原因
He smelled me.
他嗅了我的味道
You might have suspected as much.
你早该想到的
Lupus Dei.
神狼
There's no doubt now.
现在确信无疑了
Then we shall have to meet him...
那我们就会会他
tooth for claw.
以牙会爪
I'll prepare the enchantment for tonight.
我去准备今晚的施法
Take the others.
带上其他人
You know what to bring me? Yes.
你知道要带给我什么吧 知道
Don't disappoint me again, girl.
不要再让我失望 姑娘
Caution, daughter.
当心 女儿
You over-reach.
你逾越了
I don't trust that little man.
我不信任那个小矮子
Mr. Lyle is distinctly untrustworthy.
莱尔先生当然不可信
But as weak as a lily. Have no fear of him.
但他手无缚鸡之力 不用怕他
And the others?
其他人呢
Do with them as you like.
随你怎么处置
Only Miss Ives matters.
重要的只有艾芙斯小姐一人
Bring me what I need.
给我带来我需要的东西
That's made from a champagne cork.
是香槟软木塞做成的
What is?
什么
The ball.
我们打的球
How can you tell?
你怎么知道的
Darling, I can smell champagne at 30 yards
亲爱的 即使远在三十码之外
locked in a steamer trunk at the bottom of the ocean.
我都能闻到海底深处锁在行李箱里的香槟
I do believe that makes 12 games to...
那么现在我们是十二比...
How many is it? None.
你得了几分 零分
None, that's right, poor lamb.
零分 可怜的人
Another game?
再来一场吗
Do you think your pride can take it?
你觉得你的自尊受得了吗
Losing again to a defenseless female?
再次输给一个柔弱的女人
And you are neither of those things,
你既不柔弱也不是女人
as we both well know.
你我心知肚明
And where would we be without our little deceptions?
假如剥去伪装 我们会是怎样
I think we should be very uninteresting.
我想会相当无趣
It's the subterfuge
正是遮遮掩掩
that makes it all the more delicious.
才让人更欲罢不能
Knowing the secrets others don't.
知道别人不知道的秘密
Being who we want to be...
做我们想成为的人
not who we are.
而不是那个平凡的自我
How's it feeling?
感觉如何
It's very tight.
很紧
That's meant to be the point.
其意义就在于此
I can barely breathe.
我快喘不过气了
I think that's meant to be the point, too.
我想其意义也在于此
Ladies aren't supposed to exert themselves.
女士们不该展现自己
I won't be able to walk.
这样我无法走路了
Lots of young ladies do.
许多年轻女士都穿
You shall as well.
你也该一样
Are you going to teach me that, too?
你也会教我怎么走吗
I'll do my best.
我会尽力的
Trust me, you've quite a challenge.
相信我 这可不容易
I feel like a mule.
我感觉像头骡子
All right, I'm finished. Are you ready?
好了 我穿好了 你准备好了吗
Have on.
出来吧
I can't believe you've ever been this silent
不敢相信你此生
in your entire life.
竟有这般沉默之时
Lily...
莉莉
you look beautiful.
你真美
I can't breathe. That's the corset.
我喘不过气 束身衣就是这样
Yes, I know what it is, cousin,
我知道 表哥
I'm wearing it.
我正穿着呢
Can you help me? I think I'm going to topple over.
你能帮帮我吗 我感觉要摔倒了
The shoes are awfully high.
鞋子真高呀
Yes...
是啊
I picked them for that.
因为高我才选的
Why?
为什么
I... like that in a woman.
我喜欢女人穿高跟鞋
Displays the talocrural region and the leg's dorsiflexion.
能展现出距骨小腿区域和腿部的背屈
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表