剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Penny Dreadful...
《低俗怪谈》前情提要
They were here! Take it easy.
她们刚刚来了 别害怕
I can't live with this anymore.
我再也受不了了
You're safe here.
在这儿你是安全的
We've had some trouble here in London. Murders.
我们伦敦出了些麻烦事儿 凶杀案
Were the people who were killed shot?
那些受害者是死于枪击吗
Not a one.
没有一个
How can I help?
需要我做什么吗
There was something different about the Mariner's Inn.
水手客栈的命案有一些不同
There was a survivor.
有一名幸存者
I can honestly say I've never met a woman like you.
老实说 我从没见过哪个女人如你这般
You have no idea.
绝对超出你的想象
I care for who you are, not what you wear.
我喜欢的是你 不是你的衣服
I was having coffee with a friend.
我当时在和一个朋友喝咖啡
He's in love with someone,
他爱上了一个人
though I don't know he knows it.
虽然我不知道他自己知不知道
She touched his hand.
她碰了他的手
And on his face... a kind of peace.
他的脸上 出现了一种平静
It's lethal, that touch...
那触碰是致命的
for it leaves your heart at the mercy of another.
它会让别人掌控了你的心
I don't know what got into me. I have to be with you.
我不知道我这是怎么了 我必须和你在一起
It is the most important thing
最重要的
to have the flesh of the enemy.
就是拿到敌人的血肉
Consume it... you take their power.
吞噬它 便能汲取其力量
Your hair. So they got what they came for.
你的头发 他们拿到了他们想要的
Utterly. They're making a fetish.
没错 他们在做鬼娃
A voodoo doll.
巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥
Good morning.
早上好
How do you like your eggs?
想吃什么样的鸡蛋
Sleep tight, dear.
好好睡吧 亲爱的
You're going to have a challenging day.
你今天会很辛苦的
Good morning.
早上好
God!
天呐
You can't see me without my makeup.
你不能看我没化妆的样子
I'm a holy terror in the morning.
我早起很不像样的
And how shall we spend our day?
我们今天怎么过
I've got to go home and change.
我得回家换衣服
Do you mind if I bring some clothes here?
你不介意我带些衣服过来吧
Not at all.
完全可以
Then some shopping, perhaps?
然后我们去买♥♥东西
What do you favor,
你喜欢哪里
Burlington Arcade or Bond Street?
伯灵顿市场街还是邦德街
That's awfully public.
那些地方人好多
Perhaps discretion.
还是谨慎些吧
Anathema.
异类
In this house, we celebrate the unusual.
在这个家 我们为不同寻常欢庆
We set the tune, and the world follows.
我们定下基调 世界要跟随我们
That's a reckless philosophy.
好鲁莽的人生哲学
But exciting.
但刺♥激♥啊
The thrill of the forbidden?
禁忌的刺♥激♥
There's nothing to match that.
没什么能与之相比
In fact...
事实上
I'm going to throw a ball.
我要办一场舞会
Invite everyone who's anyone.
邀请所有名流人物
Let them gape at our uniqueness.
让他们为我们的独特瞠目结舌
Dorian...
道林
You deserve a proper coming out.
你该体体面面地步入社交界
Good morning! Splendid day, isn't it?
早上好 天气真好 是吧
Sir Malcolm, we need to speak with you.
马尔科姆伯爵 我们得跟你谈谈
First, you must acknowledge the splendidness of the day.
首先 你得承认今天很棒
Perhaps you should sit down.
你还是坐下吧
What is it?
怎么了
Why don't you sit with me here?
过来跟我坐下吧
Vanessa, what's going on?
温妮莎 到底怎么了
Mr. Boyd came to see you.
博伊德先生来找过你
My solicitor? Yes.
我的律师 是的
You see...
是这样
something awful's happened.
出了件很可怕的事
Yes?
怎么了
I'm terribly sorry...
我很遗憾
but your wife is dead.
你妻子死了
Gladys?
格拉迪斯
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
How?
怎么死的
That's not important now.
这不重要
How?
怎么死的
She took her own life.
她自杀了
Gladys did? That doesn't seem like her.
真的 这太不像她了
If there's anything we can do...
如果我们能做什么
How did she take her own life?
她怎么自杀的
I really don't think She cut her own throat.
我觉得还是... 她割喉了
Where?
在哪
"Where?" Where did she do it?
什么 她在哪自尽的
In the master bedroom, apparently...
据说是在主卧
at the country house.
在你故乡的家宅
Oh, I see.
这样啊
I shall have to have the carpet replaced then.
那我得换掉地毯了
Good morning. Morning.
早安 早安
Of course, I can't mold them from scratch,
当然 我自己不能制♥作♥原型
we've a man who does that.
我们有人做那个
But I give them that final touch of life.
但我负责赋予他们生命
It's very impressive, all told.
总得来说很不错
Oh, yes.
是啊
Well, I like to think my blindness
我愿意认为是因为我眼盲
makes my fingers a bit more sensitive to the nuances.
才更能察觉细微的差别
Here, I'll show you.
来 我给你看
Come over here.
过来
Let me take your hand.
把手给我
It's so cold.
好凉啊
Sorry, Miss. It's...
抱歉 小姐
It's how I am.
我就是这样
No. It's too cold, I mean.
不 太凉了
It doesn't feel fully alive.
感觉没什么生气
Sorry, Miss. I've work to do. Wait!
抱歉 小姐 我还有事要做 等等
Mr. Clare...
克莱尔先生
why does your hand not feel alive?
你是手为什么没有生气
I can't speak to that, Miss.
这我不好说 小姐
It is how it is.
就是这样的
Then why am I frightened?
那我为什么感到害怕
You've no cause.
你没理由害怕
Whatever your past...
不管你有怎样的过去
I know you are kind.
我知道你是好人
But why am I frightened?
但我为什么感到害怕呢
There you are!
你在这儿啊
We've veritable mountains of work
我们还有很多活儿呢
before the crime scenes open tomorrow.
明天犯罪现场就要开放了
Grab some blood, come along.
拿点血 快来吧
Yes, sir.
是 先生
By the way, I'm expanding down here in the cellar
对了 我要扩大地下室的空间
for a new attraction.
办新展览
More crime scenes?
还是犯罪现场吗
Something much more ingenious.
要比那个更聪明
There'll be some construction work,
到时会进行一番施工
but I've hired others for that,
但我雇了人了
so no need to bother about it.
你不用担心
What's the attraction?
什么展览
Just another ballyhoo.
也还是闹个景
See you at luncheon, dear.
午餐见了 亲爱的
Come along.
来吧
It's like he doesn't care.
他好像全不在乎
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表