剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Bullets.
子弹
I've given up the theatrical profession.
我已经放弃演艺事业
Oh, why?
为什么
It didn't suit my character.
与我个性不符
Yes... I see you don't seem made for the limelight.
看得出来 你不适合登台
Then again, we've just met. Indeed.
毕竟我们刚见面 没错
One wonders how you keep body and soul together...
我很好奇 没有工作
without employment.
你要如何过活
bit of this, bit of that.
打打零工 东投西奔
I lost it in the Transvaal.
我在德兰士瓦省失去了手臂
Boer sharpshooter.
布尔人的狙击手
I think a carbine.
应该是卡♥宾♥枪♥
They never use long-barreled weapons,
他们从不用长枪管武器
They are so frequently on horseback.
总是马上作战
Much like your, um... Red indians, yes?
很像你们的 印第安人 对不对
Is that right?
是吗
I mean, you must know weapons, given your former occupation.
你肯定很了解武器 毕竟你之前是干那个的
Just the theatrical kind. I'm not that good a shot.
只是表演性质的 我其实准头不好
We used shotgun pellets in the show.
我们演出时用散♥弹♥枪♥子弹
Well... These aren't pellets.
这些不是散弹
And I'm not in the show.
我也不是在演出
You lived in the Mariner's Inn.
你在水手客栈住过
Did I?
是吗
You registered September 25th last year.
去年九月二十五日登记入住
must have then.
那就一定是住过
Where do you live now? Elsewhere.
你现在住在哪 别处
Are you aware of the recent trouble at the inn?
你知道客栈最近发生的事件吗
No.
不知道
Don't you read the newspapers?
你不看报吗
No.
不看
There were murders.
死了人
Were there? Many.
是吗 许多人
Shame.
太糟了
All of the guests at the inn have been accounted for
所有住客都自陈了投宿缘由
but for one... Brona Croft
除了 布洛娜·克罗夫特
And one... Ethan chandler.
还有 伊森·钱德勒
And? And...
然后呢 然后
I am bound to ask. And am I bound to answer?
然后我不得不问 我也不得不答吗
Well, you haven't been remanded.
你尚未被拘留
Am I free to leave? Any time you like.
那我可以走了吗 随时都可以
We've had some trouble here in London.
我们伦敦出了些麻烦事儿
It started in early September last year.
从去年九月开始
Is that so?
是吗
According to customs records,
根据海关记录
That was when you arrived with your wild west show.
你和你的狂野西部秀也是那个时候入境
September 3rd, to be precise.
具体来说 九月三日
How can I help?
需要我做什么吗
You can tell me why an american
你可以告诉我
Who is seemingly without employment
一个精通枪♥械♥
And a place of residence and proficient in firearms
无业无住处的美国人
Is currently buying ordinance.
为什么现在要购置火器
Is it illegal? Not in the slightest.
这是违法的吗 一点也不
Were the people who were killed shot?
那些受害者是死于枪击吗
Not a one.
没有一个
Well, then, I'm not quite sure
那么 我就不明白
what I'm doing here, Inspector Rusk.
我为什么要在这了 拉斯科探长
Because...
因为
You're a mystery.
你是个谜
And you don't like mysteries. I like order.
而你不喜欢谜 我喜欢秩序
And peaceable streets upon which to walk.
以及人们可以安全放心行走的街道
As do I.
我也一样
There was something different about the Mariner's Inn.
水手客栈的命案有一些不同
There was a survivor.
有一名幸存者
That must be useful to you.
那一定能帮到你
Well, people who were there
在场的人
seem to have a way of forgetting things.
似乎都有失忆的本事
Well, it was a forgettable place.
那就是个容易被遗忘的地方
Not to me.
对我来说不是
What's your name? You know my name.
你叫什么 你知道我叫什么
I know your stage name.
我知道的是你的艺名
We've been cabling our american colleagues
我们一直在与我们的美国同僚通电报
for information on an "Ethan Chandler"
询问有关伊森·钱德勒的信息
With few useful results thus far.
目前几乎没有有用的结果
I have reams of documents on a farmer in Iowa,
记录在案的名字有爱荷华州的农场主
and a cotton grower in Louisiana...
路易斯安那州的棉农
and... a chemist in New York.
还有纽约的一名化学家
All men... without mystery.
全是一点儿都不神秘的人
That must be frustrating for you.
一定令你相当沮丧
Only temporarily.
只是暂时而已
Well, since I have nothing to tell you...
既然我也无可奉告
Of course. Do you mind if I walk with you?
当然了 介意我同你一起走走吗
I never seem to get any air in this job.
这差事干得要憋死人了
My pleasure.
我很荣幸
He's been very generous.
他非常慷慨大方
Yes, the doctor is a kind man.
没错 博士是个好人
I think that rather comes with the job.
我想是工作的原因
And... Are you intending to remain in London?
你准备继续留在伦敦吗
As long as she likes.
只要她愿意
As long as he'll have me.
只要他乐意收留我
Makes a... change from the country at any rate.
至少相对乡村 算是换换环境
And... How do you find London, Lily?
你觉得伦敦怎么样 莉莉
The weather is challenging,
天气很糟糕
but the excitement is palpable.
但这里让人兴奋不已
There's a lot to explore here.
有很多值得探索的地方
Have you seen much of the city?
你游览过全城了吗
Just the... usual tourist spots mostly.
只去了通常的几处景点
It's very loud.
相当喧闹
Loud. That's silly. Sorry.
喧闹 不该这么说的 抱歉
No, no, you're right. The din is everlasting.
不 你说得没错 永无止境的喧嚣
I think that's probably enough.
我想加这么多够了
Sorry. These are fun.
抱歉 怪有趣的
They are indeed.
的确有趣
Well, if you'll excuse me, I've an engagement.
恕我失陪 我还有约在身
I do hope we'll see you at Grandage Place soon, doctor.
希望很快能在格兰丹奇广场再见 博士
We miss you. Of course.
我们挂念你 当然会的
Such a pleasure, lily. I hope we'll meet again.
十分荣幸 莉莉 希望下次再见
You're very pretty.
你美极了
Well, thank you. As are you.
谢谢 你也是
And thank you for the dress.
谢谢你帮我挑裙子
Next time we'll go alone.
下次我们俩自己去
I think the doctor was mortified.
我看博士都快尴尬死了
Good day to you both. Miss Ives.
祝你们日安 艾芙斯小姐
Did I do all right, Victor?
我做得都对吧 维克多
You were perfect.
简直完美
It's never what you think it's going to be.
事情永远不如你预料
We expected a proper military engagement
我们本想正式交兵
but the Boers didn't play along.
但波尔人不合作
There we were in our formations...
我们列队整齐
and our scarlet uniforms
穿着鲜红的制♥服♥
while they were a guerilla force who struck at will.
而他们只是飘忽不定的游击武装
Never seen better on horseback.
从未见过那样骁勇的骑兵
Like the Sioux Indians in your country.
就像你们国家的苏族印第安人一样
I read about them in dime novels.
我在廉价小说上读到过他们的故事
Your accent isn't from the east.
听你口音不是东部人
Aren't you a westerner?
你是西部人吧
You've been to America?
你去过美国
I have an ear.
我听力过人
Works with the ladies. Who doesn't love a cowboy?
女士们喜欢 谁不爱牛仔呢
Or a soldier. I suppose.
或者战士 我想是的
Your War Department hasn't been
你们陆军部
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表