剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Of course.
当然
Lily, thank you for this evening.
莉莉 谢谢你今晚赏光
You're like a breath of fresh air.
你就像一缕新鲜的空气
It's good to have a new friend.
有个新朋友真好
And so I hope you'll always count me.
希望你永远当我做朋友
No one's ever done that before.
从来没有人这样过
New adventures.
新的冒险
Number 17, Shad Thames.
西鲱泰晤士十七号♥
Could you stop, please?
请停一下
Well... hello.
你好
You were going to kill him.
你是去杀他的
I didn't get the chance.
没等到我下手
But I guess you know that.
但我想你已经知道了
Do you feel better now?
现在开心了吗
Now that you're a murderess?
你也成了杀人凶手
I suppose that's what you learned here, isn't it?
我猜你在这儿学的就是这个吧
From your nice old lady friend.
从你好心的老妇人朋友那儿
How to kill babies.
学会杀死婴儿
How to kill men?
学会杀人
You do belong here. I know what I've done.
你的确属于这里 我知道自己做了什么
Do you?
真的吗
Do you know what it is...
你知道那是什么滋味
to walk with someone's body tied around your neck
肩上背负着尸骸血债
for the rest of your goddamn life?
一辈子无法摆脱
Do you know what that is, little girl?
你知道那是什么滋味吗 小姑娘
Let me tell you about it. First time is hard.
让我来告诉你 第一次非常难过
I'm sure you cried a bit, didn't you?
我猜你还哭了一两声 是不是
Don't worry, that'll pass. Second time is easier.
别担心 都会过去的 第二次轻松许多
Third time, you don't blink.
第三次 你连眼都不眨
Then it's all just repetition.
之后就成了机械的重复
You don't cry anymore.
你再也不会哭
You don't even remember when you used to cry.
你甚至不记得自己曾经哭过
You're alive and they're dead.
你还活着 他们都死了
Fuck 'em. Stop it!
叫他们见鬼去 别说了
You'll never get your soul back.
你永远找不回自己的灵魂
Not ever.
永远不能
Do you understand that?
你都明白吗
Yes.
明白
Welcome to the night, Vanessa.
欢迎步入暗夜 温妮莎
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表