剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
A curse, if you will. Seemingly inescapable.
可以说是一种诅咒 似乎无法逃避
And?
然后呢
After years of confinement, and torment,
经过多年的监禁和折磨
they were finally convinced he was not in fact mad,
他们终于相信他没有发疯
but possessed by the Devil.
而是真的被魔鬼附身
They burned him at the stake.
于是将他绑在柱子上烧死
God love religion.
上帝保佑教会
Thank you so much. Do call again.
感谢您的惠顾 欢迎再来
Certainly.
一定的
May I help you?
有什么能帮到您吗
May I see Miss Angelique?
我能见安琪莉可小姐吗
But of course.
当然可以
Come this way, please.
请跟我来
I trust you shan't be disappointed.
我相信你不会失望的
I'm sure not.
想必不会
Be firm with her. She is willful.
对她耐心点儿 她有些任性
Like all children.
孩子都这样
I hope you know what you bought.
我希望你知道自己买♥♥了什么
I do.
我知道
I should feign modesty, I know.
我应该低调一点 我知道
Your turn.
该你了
When you asked for my company this afternoon,
你下午邀请我陪同的时候
I did not expect this.
我没料到是这个
Glad I could surprise.
很高兴能给你个惊喜
You delighted, Sir Malcolm.
我很高兴 马尔科姆爵士
Such the most distracting time I've had in eons.
我有好几辈子没这样散心过了
Courage, there.
勇气可嘉
It's pulling to the left a bit.
枪有些偏左
Always blame the equipment.
总是怪罪设备
Would you like to try a new gun?
想试把新枪吗
Oh, I'll try anything new.
什么新东西我都想试
Aside from vegetables.
除了蔬菜
It's made by the Mauser company.
这是毛瑟公♥司♥制♥作♥的
A prototype.
一副原型
Semi-automatic firing mechanism.
半自动发射装置
There's nothing else like it on Earth.
世界上独一无二的一把
Does your wife like shooting?
你妻子喜欢射击吗
No.
不
What does she like?
那她喜欢什么
We're estranged.
我们分居了
Should I pretend sorrow?
我该假装遗憾吗
Pretend nothing, Mrs. Poole, it wouldn't become you.
无需假装 普尔夫人 不适合你
Will you divorce?
你会离婚吗
That's impossible.
不可能的
The scandal to her name would be too great.
这样的丑闻会让她名誉扫地
I must respect that.
我必须尊重她
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
A man's gun.
男人的枪
An extension of a man's arm.
手臂的延伸
Like the bow of an elegant battleship.
如同优雅战舰之船首
Just so you know, about my wife.
只是想让你知道 关于我妻子
There is no love between us,
我们之间已没有爱情
not for some time, if I'm honest.
老实说 已经这样很久了
But I am bound to her.
但我却不能离开她
That is how I must live now,
我现在只能这样生活
and in the future.
将来也是
I appreciate your honesty, Malcolm.
我欣赏你的诚实 马尔科姆
And it's always good to have something to aim at.
有目标来瞄准永远是好事
I've not had the greatest amount of experience with this.
我对于此并无多少经验
I'm surprised you've had any.
你居然有过就足以为奇了
Is this how you remember me?
你记忆中的我是这样的吗
Sorry?
什么
When we were young together?
我们小的时候
A bit.
差不多
They were long summer afternoons
那些漫长的夏日午后
and we were comrades in great adventures.
我们是奇妙历险的伙伴
Pirates on the Spanish Main
西班牙大♥陆♥上的海盗
or conquistadors exploring the New World.
或是探索新世界的征服者
They were happy days, our youth.
我们小时候的时光很幸福
We were close?
我们当时亲密吗
Very.
非常亲密
When there were thunder storms you came to my bed.
暴风雨来临时 你会跑到我床上
We never slept.
我们从不睡觉
We clung together until the storms passed.
而是紧贴在一起直到风暴过去
Did I admire fair-haired ladies?
我喜欢金发美女吗
I did.
我喜欢
They always seemed kinder.
她们总是看起来更亲切
Like angels.
像天使一样
You're making me into an angel.
你要把我变成天使
Or maybe just the cousin you always wanted.
或许你只是一直想要的金发表妹
Who was he?
他是谁
The other man when I awoke. The strange one.
我醒来时看到的另一个男人 奇怪的那个
He was someone you used to know.
你曾经认识他
Your intended.
你的未婚夫
To marry?
我要和他结婚吗
Yes.
是的
Did I love him?
我爱他吗
I don't know. Must I love him now?
我不知道 我现在一定要爱他吗
That's for you to say.
由你决定
There's so much that frightens me.
太多事情让我害怕
I don't know how to feel or act.
我不知道如何感知或是行动
In the smallest ways even. How to sit and speak.
最基本的都不会 不知道如何坐如何说
Don't let me be hurt.
不要让我受伤
I won't.
我不会的
Mr. Chandler. Mr. Lyle.
钱德勒先生 莱尔先生
Come this way. We shall be out range of museum inspector.
这边来 我们得避开巡夜的人
I'll do my best.
我尽力而为
This way.
这边
Have you known Miss Ives for long?
你认识艾芙斯小姐很久了吗
A fair piece.
有一阵子了
Extraordinary sort of woman.
非凡的女人
That she is.
没错
Mr. Swenson, hello.
斯文森先生 你好
This is, um...
这是
my brother.
我弟弟
I promised to show him our special archives,
我答应带他参观我们的特别藏品
as one does, you know.
你懂的
As you say, Ferdinand. Sir. Sir.
好吧 斐迪南 先生 先生
Your brother?
你弟弟
Well, I'm not made for such skullduggery!
我可不是编瞎话的人
My heart is fluttering like mad. Feel my pulse.
我的心脏都快跳出来了 摸一下我的脉
Now don't swoon on me.
可别晕给我看
Oh, Mr. Chandler, how you talk!
钱德勒先生 瞧你这话说的
But he won't question it.
但他不会多问的
The British Museum holds the world's largest collection
大英博物馆拥护世界上最丰富的
of historical pornography,
古代色情作品收藏
aside from the Vatican, of course.
当然 只不及梵蒂冈
People are always sneaking in for a look.
总是有人溜进来一窥究竟
Constantinople. G.
君士坦丁堡 G
G.
G
What's this?
这是什么
I'm not a thorough medievalist,
我并非专业的中古史学家
but it's an heraldic family symbol of some sort.
但这是某种纹章族徽
"So the hounds will protect."
"猎犬将护之"
You read Latin!
你会拉丁文
Was raised with it.
学它长大的
A classical education will always out.
经典教育受益无穷
But that's "Wolves," not "Hounds."
但那是"狼群"而非"猎犬"
On battle shields the heraldic iconography's not actually
盾牌上的纹章图案
meant to strike terror in the opponent, as you'd think.
并非如你所想只是为了吓唬敌人
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表