剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
All the trouble that bitch put us through,
还杀了我的朋友以斯拉
and killing my friend Ezra...
我希望她死掉
I hope she dies.
你要登上那艘船
You're goin' aboard that ship.
那艘船会带你回家 回到你的归属之地 苏格兰
And then that ship's taking you home to Scotland, where you belong.
一小时之内 我们就启程前往爱丁堡
We depart for Edinburgh within the hour.
你再也见不到你那女巫妻子了
You'll never see your witch of a wife again.
我的钱在你那儿吧 奥克斯先生
I trust you have my money, Mr. Oakes.
布朗先生建议
Mr. Brown suggested...
那样做可不明智 朋友
I wouldn't do that, friend.
别 他知道克莱尔在哪里
Don't! He kens where Claire is.
我们也知道 叔叔
So do we, Uncle.
不
No!
我告诉过你了 我会和你一起战斗 杀熊者
I told you I would fight with you, Bear Killer.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表