剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我就亲自把他打得皮开肉绽
I'd beat it out of him myself.
我们忠于国王
We're loyal to our King.
弗雷泽先生应该惩罚他
Mr. Fraser should give the punishment.
我们应该为弗雷泽岭的忠实居民
And we should set a good example
树立一个好榜样
to the loyal residents of Fraser's Ridge.
我的土地
My land…
怎么做我说了算
my means.
来吧 小伙子
Come on, lad.
脱掉外套
Take off your jacket.
带着你的手下 离开我的土地
Now, take yer men off my land.
上校 告辞了
Colonel.
我做
I'll do it.
如果不是选我就是选他 我不能让他去做
If it's between me and him, I canna let him do it.
我会当印第安人官员
I'll be your Indian agent.
克里斯蒂先生
Mr. Christie.
说句话 可以吗?
A word, if I may?
艾伦和理查德布朗之间的摩擦
What happened with Allan and Richard Brown?
是的
Yes…
我必须承认 没想到
Not how I imagined the beginning of
我们在这里的生活会这样开始
our time at the Ridge, I must confess.
我也没想到
And not how I imagined it either.
你邀请我来这里
You invited me here.
我满心感激地来了
I am grateful to have come.
确实
I did.
在阿兹墨 我们勉强过活
At Ardsmuir, we got by.
在别人的指挥下生活
Lived under someone else's command.
今非昔比 如果你要留下来
That was then, this is now. If you are to stay,
那么我的话在弗雷泽岭就是法律
then my word at Fraser's Ridge is law.
上帝的话才是法律 我们把祂 放在第一位
God's word is law. We put Him first,
不是吗 弗雷泽先生?
do we not, Mr. Fraser?
“除我之外 你们不得崇拜其他的神”
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
你应该管好自己的儿子
You should see to your son.
就是那个表情
There it is. That look.
你在聚会上摆出了同样的表情
The same look you gave me at the gathering.
你醉醺醺的 让我在大家面前很难堪
Yer drunkenness embarrassed me in front of everyone.
男人时不时需要喝上一杯
A man needs a drink now and then.
酒让你远离家人
Yer drink is keeping you from your family…
不再承担丈夫的责任
from being a husband.
你丈夫此刻不就
Is your husband not sitting here in front
坐在你面前吗?
of you at this very moment?
是吗?
Is he?
对不起 我太让人失望了
I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment.
你不是很聪明吗 罗林斯医生?
Aren't you the clever one, Dr. Rawlings.
-地狱的幻象 -你会…
-Visions of hell… -Now you're gonna…
我身处黑暗之中
I dwell in darkness…
-这女人是个邪恶的魅魔
-The woman's a vile succubus.
-你可以出来了 克莱尔
-You may come out now, Claire.
贱♥人♥!
Bitch!
我会切开她的喉咙
I will slit her throat.
乐意效劳…
Pleasure to…
你不是很聪明吗?
Aren't you the clever one?
英格兰人?怎么了?
Sassenach? What is it?
-你像是见了鬼 -没事
-You look like ye've seen a ghost. -It's fine.
接着睡觉吧
Go back to sleep.
是布朗家的原因吗?
Was it the Browns?
他们让你不安了吗?
Did they unsettle you?
我只想喝杯茶
I just want a cup of tea.
如果我能找到茶的话 该死的税
If I can find any. Bloody taxes.
我从来不怕鬼
I've never been afraid of ghosts.
我每天都和他们住在一起
I live with them daily.
我照镜子时
When I look into a mirror,
看到自己的眼睛像极了妈妈
my mother's eyes look back at me.
我嘴角显露的笑容
My mouth curls with the smile
把我的曾祖父引向了 宿命的安排 那就是我
that lured my great-grandfather to the fate that was me.
当然 并不是这些家里的鬼魂
Of course, it isn't these homely ghosts
影响了睡眠 让我突然惊醒
that trouble sleep and curdle wakefulness.
回首往事 手执火把照向黑暗 黑暗消退而去
Look back, hold a torch to light the recesses of the dark.
独自行走时
Listen to the footsteps that echo behind
聆听身后回荡的脚步声
when you walk alone.
鬼魂从我们身边掠过 穿过我们的身体
All the time, ghosts flit past and through us,
躲在未来 一直都是如此
hiding in the future.
每一个鬼魂都径自
Each ghost comes unbidden
从梦境和寂静的迷雾之地而来
from the misty grounds of dreams and silence.
我们理性的头脑会说:“不是的”
Our rational minds say, "No, it isn't."
但另一部分 更古老的那个部分
But another part, an older part,
总是在黑暗中轻声回响
echoes always softly in the dark,
“但也有可能”
"Yes, but it could be."
通过流血和选择
By blood and by choice,
我们制♥造♥出鬼魂 困扰着自己
we make our ghosts. We haunt ourselves.
(怀念艾伦德克 1961年生 2020年卒)
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表