剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
理论上 我知道怎么做 我会小心的 我保证
I know how in theory. And I'll be careful, promise.
我刚刚和汤姆克里斯蒂谈过
I just spoke to Tom Christie,
海勒姆克隆比的岳母去世了
Hiram Crombie's mother-in-law died.
真让人伤心
How sad.
走那么远的路肯定恶化了情况
I'm sure the journey here didn't help.
海勒姆想赶快办葬礼 汤姆让我去主持追悼
Hiram wants a quick funeral. Tom's asked me to do it,
因为牧师不能按时赶来
since their minister's delayed.
你知道自己要讲什么吗?
You know what you'll preach about?
我真的一点儿也不知道
I have absolutely no idea.
我想我得为此祷告
I suppose I'll have to pray about it.
希望只做这一次 希望他们的牧师会尽快赶来
Hopefully it's just the once before their minister arrives.
现在
For now,
我想我还是去外边做比较好
I think I better do this outside.
英格兰人?
Sassenach?
克莱尔?
Claire?
欢迎回家 弗雷泽先生
Welcome home, Mr. Fraser. -Hmm…
克莱尔!
Claire!
你提前回来了 拜访切罗基之行如何啊?
You're back early. How was your visit with the Cherokee?
我想你了 英格兰人 我现在就想要你
I missed you, Sassenach. I must have you.
什么?现在?
What? Now?
是的 我不是告诉你我想你了吗?
Aye. Did I not tell you I've missed you?
确实
You just did. -
我们得弄清楚
But… …just so we're clear. -Hmm?
用行动告诉我你是什么意思 好吗?
Why don't you show me exactly what you mean?
你在微笑 不错 是吗?
Hmm. You're smiling. Nice, was it? -Mmm.
实际上
Actually,
我正试着给你的话排序呢
I was trying to rank your words,
“我喜欢你 我爱你
"I like you, I love you,
我崇拜你
I worship you,
我必须把我的阳物放进你的身体里”
I must have my cock inside you,"
它们代表的诚意由低到高
in terms of their relative sincerity.
我说的每一个字都是真心的
Oh, I meant every word of it.
尤其是最后一个?
Especially the last one?
特别是最后一个
Specially the last one.
再来一次之前
Mmm. The flesh requires a bite to eat
身体需要吃点东西 稍作休息
and a wee rest before I can think of doing it again,
但心里 我总是想要的
but spirit is always willing. -
嫁给了一个老男人 你很幸运 英格兰人
You're lucky you're married to an old man, Sassenach,
否则此时此刻 我会让你 跪在地上 屁♥股♥高高地撅起来
or I'd have you on your knees with your arse in the air this minute.
你想念我 我很高兴
I'm happy you missed me.
我也想你
I missed you too.
我想问你一件事
I wanna ask you something.
不过
But, uh…
每次我问你未来的事
every time I ask you about the future,
你的答案都…
your answer is…
不合你的意?
Not to your liking?
我做不了什么保证 但你问吧
I can't promise anything, but go ahead.
在即将到来的战争中 你还记得你读过的书中
In the coming war, do you remember from your books
说的是切罗基忠于国王 还是忠于叛军吗?
if the Cherokee side with the loyalists or the rebels?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我对美国历史不大了解
My knowledge of American history isn't that extensive.
怎么了?
Why?
酋长 清晨歌♥唱的鸟
The War Chief, Bird Who Sings In The Morning,
要求国王为他们提供武器
has requested weapons.
可你担心 自己可能会武装一个潜在的敌人
And you are worried you might be arming a potential enemy.
在我被任命为印第安人官员之前
Before I was appointed Indian agent,
无论一个人需要什么来保护自己 我都不会质疑
I wouldn't have questioned what a man might need to defend himself,
但这次 我再度和自己的良心搏斗
but once again, I'm wrestling with my conscience.
如果你不给他们提供武器 那么…
And if you don't provide them with weapons, then…
他们可能决定与叛军并肩作战
Then they may decide to fight alongside the rebels.
与我一起作战
With me.
如果我真的给他们枪
If I do give them guns,
他们很可能会为皇家作战
they'll likely fight with the Crown.
不管怎样 他们都会输
So they'll lose either way.
无论你给不给他们武器 都没有好结果
Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
我知道一件事
I know one thing.
理查德布朗会是个 糟糕的印第安人官员
Richard Brown would've made a terrible Indian agent.
但是你
But you,
我知道你会做正确的事
I know that you'll do the right thing.
叔叔 麦克唐纳少校来了
Uncle. Major MacDonald's coming.
筋疲力竭还得马不停蹄
No rest for the weary.
他们并不总是热衷于与我们谈判
They haven't always been keen to parley with us.
不过 1711年到1714年 之间的塔斯卡罗拉战争
Then again, they were with us in the Tuscarora wars,
他们和我们并肩战斗来着 还是1715年?
between 1711 and 1714. Or was it 1715?
几位著名的切罗基人 觐见了乔治二世国王
Ach. Several prominent Cherokee visited King George II,
大约40年前
some 40 or so years ago.
当然 他们和我们一起对抗法国人
And, of course, they fought with us against the French.
不过
That said,
1758年 切罗基叛乱 惹了不少麻烦
there was that trouble with the Cherokee Rebellion in '58.
请原谅我这么说 少校 但… -抱歉
Forgive me for saying so, Major, but... -Oh. My apologies.
你问他们过去效忠皇家的情况 这么简单的问题
You asked one simple question about past allegiances
我却用胡言乱语来烦你
and I bored you half to death with my ramblings.
不 有时 了解过去
No. Sometimes we get a better idea of what's to come
才能预测未来
when we look at what's gone by.
但我本来要说的是
But as I was going to say,
与他们交谈时
in speaking with them,
我觉得他们似乎还没有决定 自己想要什么
it seems they are undecided as to what they want.
你认为他们想要什么?
What do you think they want?
不 更应该清楚的是他们不想要什么
It's more a question of what they don't want.
定居者越过西部边界
Settlers crossing the western boundary.
他们期望皇家会介入
There's an expectation the Crown will intervene.
采取更激进的立场
Take a more aggressive stance.
那你是在建议我们派兵吗?
But are you suggesting that we send soldiers?
不是派兵
Not soldiers.
请原谅 叔叔 但他们确实说了自己想要什么
Forgive me, Uncle, but they did say what they wanted.
伊恩
Ian… -
好大的喷嚏
Oh, blast.
上校 你有猫吗?
Have you a cat, Colonel?
有
Aye.
小阿德索 躲在附近的某个地方
Yeah. Wee Adso. Hiding somewhere hereabouts.
印第安人的难题…
Look, the plight of the Indian…
可恶的生物
Wretched creatures.
一出现就让我受苦
I always seem to suffer in their presence.
印第安人吗? -猫
Indians? -Cats.
虽然有时印第安人也是
Although some Indians as well.
请原谅 我得透透气 出去一下 请见谅
Forgive me, I'm in need of some air. Will you excuse me?
为什么不提鸟酋长要求得到武器?
Why did you not mention Chief Bird's request for weapons?
因为我决定不给他们武器
Because I decided against it.
少校面前 你不要插嘴
It's not your place to speak up in front of the Major.
可是你答应了酋长
'Tis only that you told the Chief.
我答应他 我会考虑他的要求 仅此而已
I promised him I'd consider his request, nothing more.
我和你婶婶讨论过
I spoke with your auntie
切罗基人 在即将到来的战争中会为谁而战
about who the Cherokee will fight for in the coming war.
她不大确定
She could not say with any certainty.
但她知道会发生什么吗?
But she has knowledge of what will come to pass?
皇家省份将联合起来 成为一个新的国家
The royal provinces will unite to become a new nation.
但他们不会有国王 克莱尔对此深信不疑
But they will have no king. Claire is certain of that.
那些忠于皇家的人会输吗?
Those loyal to the Crown will lose?
是的
Aye.
那我们呢?
And us?
总有一天 我会与叛军并肩作战
There will come a time when I'll fight alongside the rebels.
他们将赢得战争
They will win the war.
但我不知道切罗基会支持哪方
But I dinnae ken which side the Cherokee will fight.
你明白了吗?
Do you see?
如果鸟酋长获得了武器 那些武器可能很快就会指向我们
If Chief Bird acquires weapons, they may soon be pointed at us.
如果我们的印第安人邻居 与我们为敌 那将是一种耻辱
It would be a shame if our Indian neighbors became our enemies.
我会支持你的 叔叔
I will stand by you, Uncle.
这些话 我相信你会保密的
I trust you'll keep to yourself what I've told you.
我们这些了解未来的人
And for those of us that have this knowledge of the future,
做决定时一定要顺应未来
it must inform our decisions.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表