剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
那我们流的血就算在你的头上
then our blood be upon your head.
在审判的那一天 你得为我们的命负责
Ye'll answer for our lives on the Day of Judgment.
我来为你们的命负责
And I will answer for them now.
如果可以 把他们都带走
Let them both be taken, if you will.
我会与他们同行 确保不会再有任何恶行
I will travel with them, as surety that no further evil will be done.
当然 如果有正义 应该给我正义才对
Surely justice is mine if it be anyone's.
是的
Aye.
感谢主
Thank the Lord.
不 弗雷泽先生
No, Mr. Fraser...
莉齐 别轻举妄动
Lizzie, bide.
如果方便的话 弗雷泽先生 我们早上动身吧
If it suits your convenience, Mr. Fraser, perhaps we will leave in the morning?
你和你妻子应该在自己的床上休息
There's no reason you and your wife should not rest in your own bed.
谢谢你 先生
I thank you, sir.
我会派人看守房♥子
I will set a guard to watch the house.
我也会
As will I.
我们有一个美丽的家
We have a beautiful home.
是的
Aye.
这不会是我们最后一次 看到它沐浴在月光中 克莱尔
This will no' be the last time we see it by moonlight, Claire.
我用性命担♥保♥
I promise you wi' my life.
我很害怕
I'm so scared.
这是奥克斯
This here is Oakes.
他的任务是盯着你们
His task is to keep an eagle eye on you.
离开马车 代价会很惨重
Leave the wagon, there'll be hell to pay.
出发
Roll out!
也许我应该护理一下他们的伤口 我带着医药箱呢
Maybe I should tend to their wounds. I have my travel kit with me.
你不欠他们什么
Ye dinna owe them anythin'.
我知道
I know.
如果他们当中有人死于感染 对我们不利
It won't exactly help matters for us if one of them dies of infection.
请 弗雷泽夫人
Allow me, Mistress Fraser.
吃吧 英格兰人 这是他好心给你的
Eat, Sassenach. It's kindly given.
有什么消息吗
What news?
没有 我们继续走
None. We keep on.
在索尔兹伯里 没法审判 那里的治安官一周前辞职了
Salisbury won't do for us. Sheriff there quit a week ago.
巡回法♥院♥也关闭了
Circuit court's closed down also.
政♥治♥问题 法官如是说
A matter of politics, so says the judge.
整个城镇在独♥立♥问题上存在分歧
The whole town's split on the question of independency.
但这与独♥立♥无关 这是谋杀 看在上帝的份上
But it's nothin' to do with independency. This is murder, for God's sake!
你以为他不知道吗 你们听到刚才说的话了 没有法庭
You think he doesn't know that? You heard the man. There's no court.
我们继续走 去威尔明顿
We continue on to Wilmington.
威尔明顿 要走321公里呢
Wilmington? That's 200 miles!
为什么不去克罗斯克里克呢
Why not Cross Creek?
因为他阿姨住在克罗斯克里克附近 你个白♥痴♥
Because his Aunt lives near Cross Creek, you idiot.
那里的一个法官是她的朋友
Justice there's a friend of hers.
在那里 我们永远也不会得到公平的审判
We'd never get a fair trial there.
明天 我们启程去威尔明顿 就这么定了
Tomorrow we ride for Wilmington. That's that.
别担心 弗雷泽先生
Don't worry, Mr. Fraser.
索尔兹伯里可能没有法庭
Salisbury might not have a court,
但我保证整个镇子都知道你妻子有罪
but I made sure the whole town knew your wife was guilty.
消息传播得像野火一样迅速
Word's spreadin' like wildfire now.
伊恩
Ian!
那群人带走了他们
They've taken them!
莉齐
Lizzie?
发生了什么事
What happened?
布朗控制不住自己的手下了
Brown's losing control of his men.
他们希望绞死我们 抢劫我们的家
They expected to hang us, loot our home.
不想送我们去法庭
Not this.
他们和我们一样累
They're as tired as we are.
没有汤姆累
None as tired as Tom.
你说 他做这一切的目的是什么
What do you suppose his purpose is in all of this?
难道他真的只是为了 看到我被绞死才保护我们的吗
Is he really protecting us only to see me hanged?
他们来了 朋友们
Here they are, friends!
这就是你们听说过的堕落杀人犯
Here's the depraved murderers you've heard tell of,
被安全委员会抓获了
caught by your Committee of Safety.
吊死他们
Hang'em!
是她 女巫
There she is. Witch.
放心 这次旅程的尽头就是绞索
Oh, rest assured, the end of this journey's the end of a rope.
好人啊 杀人犯和罪人层出不穷啊
Murderers and sinners are our stock in trade, good people.
他装蛇油推销员装得很像
He plays the snake oil salesman well enough.
凶手
Murderer!
克莱尔
Claire!
你们都住手
Stop this, all of you!
这不是正义
This isn't justice!
快住手
Stop it, now!
布朗先生 控制住你的手下
Mr. Brown, get ahold of your men!
你们都停手
Cease, all of you!
走开
Stand down!
天 你受伤了吗
Christ. Are you hurt?
冷静
Calm yourselves!
走了
Ride out!
到了吗
Are we there yet?
耶米这么问还差不多
Jemmy's the one who's supposed to say that.
难以置信 我们那个时代 一天的车程 在这里要走好几周
It is amazing. A day's drive in our time is weeks here.
看看后面水壶的下面
Well, have a look in the, um...under the kettle in the back.
弗格斯寄给我的
Fergus sent it to me.
《新伯尔尼联盟》 -再看一遍
"The New Bern Union." -Look again.
"《新伯尔尼洋葱》" 等等 这是
"The New Bern Onion." Wait, wait, is this...
弗格斯的处♥女♥作
Fergus' maiden effort.
什么 太棒了 可为什么是"洋葱"呢
What? That's great. Wait, but why Onion?
他在《业主致辞》中解释了
Well, he explains it in his Remarks by the Proprietor.
这与洋葱的层次 复杂性
It's to do with onions having layers, complexity, and...
"理性话语的辛辣和品味
"A pungency and savor of the reasoned discourse
总在本报的字里行间"
always to be exercised herein."
显露了他法国人的特点
Very French of him.
还有一个诗人角
Mm. And there's a Poet's Corner.
弗格斯可做不到 他根本不爱听押韵
Fergus couldn't have done it. He has no ear for rhyme at all.
是玛莎莉 你觉得呢
Was it Marsali, do you think?
《浅谈禁止零售烈酒的法案》
"On the Act Against Retailing Spirituous Liquors."
我想和小宝宝说话 -可能是
I wanna talk to baby. -Could be.
嗨 小宝宝 我真的很爱你
Hi, baby. I love you a lot.
头痒吗 亲爱的
Is your head itchy, honey?
来 让我看看
Here. Let me have a look.
他长虱子了
He has lice.
怎么会长虱子呢
How'd he get lice?
大约一周前 渔民村附近的很多人都长了虱子
Oh, it was going 'round the fisherfolk's village about a week ago.
耶米和艾丹 拉比一起玩 看来 虱子爬到你头上了 儿子
And Jem plays with Aidan and Rabbie. Looks like you got 'em, too, mister.
得给你剪头发
We're gonna have to cut your hair.
像姥姥一样
Like Grandma?
比姥姥的还要短
Even more than Grandma.
你很幸运 孩子 我带来了工具包
Well, lucky for you, kiddo, I brought my kit.
推
Push, push!
快走
All right, there you go.
理发师 理发师 给猪剃毛 做假发需要多少根毛
Barber, barber, shave a pig. How many hairs to make a wig?
很多
Lots.
可惜他这头漂亮的头发了
And he had such beautiful hair.
会长回来的
It'll grow back.
好的 剪完了 干干净净的啦
All right. Done. Cleanup on aisle five.
那是什么
What's that?
只是一颗痣 对吧
It's...it's just a mole, right?
没什么
Aye, it's nothin'. It's only a nevus.
只是一颗痣 并不危险
They're not dangerous.
从哪冒出来的 不是天生的
But where'd it come from? He wasn't born with it.
直到两三岁或更大时 它们才会长出来
They don't develop until you're two or three years old, or older.
有个医生告诉我的
A Doctor told me once.
我从小就有一个这样的痣
I've had one just like it, ever since I was a kid.
就在这里
Just here.
是遗传的
They're hereditary.
罗格
Roger.
是遗传的
They're hereditary.
我相信虱子也爬到了我头上
I do believe I've picked up a few lice myself.
有其父必有其子嘛
Like father, like son, aye?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表