剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
看到了一些关于你们部族的事情
seen something concerning yer people,
虽然告诉你我很伤心
though it grieves me to tell ye.
但大约60年后 你的人♥民♥将迫迁徙远方
Some 60 years from now, yer people will be taken from their land...
远离他们祖先的坟墓
from the bones of their ancestors
将被迁徙到离这里很远的地方
and be removed to a-a new place far from here.
许多人将在这段路途中丧生
Many will die on this journey,
死的人太多了 他们会称这段路途为
so much that the path they tread will be called, um...
令他们哭泣的小径
the trail where they wept.
谁会做这种事?
Who will do this?
我女儿说是一个名叫 温菲尔德斯科特的人 是个将军
A man named Winfield Scott, my daughter says, a general.
那还好 你给了我们武器
It is good you have given us the weapons, then.
不
No.
20支来♥复♥枪♥对两万支?
Twenty muskets against 20,000?
它们无法挽救你们
It will no' save ye.
那你的警告有什么用呢?
What is the benefit of your warning, then?
我不能警告很多人
I canna warn many.
如果我警告他们 他们会称我为疯子
Well, if I did, they would call me a madman.
但我可以警告你
But I can warn you.
你们不该迁徙到这片新土地或是反抗
You should not go to this new place or fight,
但到那时候 你的人♥民♥必须躲起来
but when the time comes, your people must hide.
躲起来的话 他们就会 避开即将发生的事情?
Any by hiding, they will, uh, escape what is to come?
但愿如此
I hope so.
如果你把这个警告传给你的后代
If you pass this warning to your descendants,
那么也许 他们会逃走并活下来
then perhaps they will escape and live.
我会告诉我的儿子
I will tell my sons
和我儿子的儿子
and my sons' sons,
我们会记得
but we will remember.
不管你们和谁并肩作战
Whoever you fight with...
无论是乔治国王的手下
be it King George's men...
还是我们的敌人
or our enemies...
为自己而战
fight for yerselves.
你这个老婆
This wife you have...
你为她付了很多钱吗?
did you pay a great deal for her?
为了她 我几乎倾尽了所有
She cost me almost everything I had.
但她值得我那么做
She was worth it.
先生们 你们不能和解吗?
Gentlemen, can ye no' reconcile?
我敦促你们双方重新考虑
I urge ye both to reconsider.
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
我不会重新考虑
I will not reconsider.
向前方走 停下
Step out the distance, stop,
等待我的命令开火
wait for my command to fire.
一、二、
One, two,
三、四、五
three, four, five.
准备
Ready...
他提早转身了
He turned early.
凯尔罗顿 你可以随意还击
Kaheroton, ye may return fire at will.
不要开枪 我走
No, no, no, don't-don't shoot!
我是印第安人的朋友
I'll leave! I-I'm a friend to the Indians!
难道不是吗 杀熊者?
Am I not, Bear Killer?
告诉他
Tell him!
苏格兰人死后的话信不得
N-never let it be said that Scotchee Cameron met his end
只把他们的话当笑话
over some whisky a-a-and a comment made in jest!
他证明了自己是个懦夫
He's proven himself a coward.
让他活在这种耻辱中吧
Let him live with his shame.
凯尔罗顿
Kaheroton.
上帝选择让你和她在一起
God chose you to be with her.
我以为自己必须选择成为什么样的人
I thought I had to choose who to be...
狼兄或伊恩默里
Wolf's Brother or Ian Murray.
我现在知道了 我可以是两者
I know now I can be both.
我有很多名字 小伙子
I've been known by many names, lad.
随便称呼自己吧
Call yerself whatever ye want.
最重要的是你这里的身份
All that matters is who ye are here.
那是种什么样的感觉?
What was it like?
她们在面罩上滴了几滴 让我吸进了鼻子
They put some drops in a mask and had me breathe it in...
然后一切都变暗了
and all went dark.
有那么快 凯兹
That quick, Kezzie.
是不是很可怕?
Was it fearsome?
不
No.
不过 你不常害怕
Ye're not afraid of much, though...
是吗 莉齐?
are ye, Lizzie?
你在书里写的是什么?
What is it you write in your book?
主要是药方
Mainly recipes for medicines
还有手术笔记
but also surgical notes.
你想看看吗?
Would you like to take a look?
为什么要把你完成的事写下来?
Why do you write down the things that you've done?
药方 我明白 你可能会忘记
The recipes I can see how you could forget, but...
但你为什么要画这些图
why do you do these drawings and...
并写下你是如何 因冻腐病之类的而切除脚趾?
write down how you took off a toe with frost-rot and the like?
每个人的身体都是不同的
Because every person's body is different.
但最重要的原因
But, well, the most important reason
是其他人可以从我学到的东西中受益
is so that others can benefit from what I've learned.
-像我这样的人? -是的
- Like me? - Yes.
顺便说一句 你做得很好
You're doing very well, by the way.
我哥不喜欢
My brother doesn't like it...
但是 我会告诉他我看过你的小书
but then I'll tell him I've had a look in your wee book
里面没有任何咒语
and there's nothing by way of spells in it.
咒语?
Spells?
他是这么想的吗?
Is that what he thinks?
他警告我不要碰它
He warned me not to touch it...
因为害怕我会被迷惑
for fear of ensorcellment.
但我确实觉得它很迷人
But I do find it enchanting.
我很高兴
Well, I'm glad.
玛尔娃 你介意留下来整理一下吗?
Malva, would you mind staying to straighten up?
你回来的时间比我预想的晚了一天
You're back a day later than I expected.
有麻烦吗?
- Was there trouble? - Hmm.
是的 只是稍微耽搁了一点
Aye, only a slight delay. Hmm.
那里有莫霍克族
There were Mohawk there...
伊恩认识的人
men Ian kent.
他把自己经历的一切都告诉了我
He told me everything that happened to him.
但我
But, uh...
觉得自己现在没有力气说出来
dinna think I have the strength to tell it now.
明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
当然
Of course.
说他永远都是莫霍克人
He said he'd always be a Mohawk...
他永远都是苏格兰人
and he'll always be Scottish.
他找到了兼为两者的方法
He's found a way to be both.
这是件好事 不是吗?
That's a good thing, isn't it?
是的
Aye.
我不能同时成为两者 克莱尔
But I canna be two things at once, Claire...
一个叛逆者 一个效忠者
a rebel, a loyalist...
王室的官员 国王的敌人
agent for the Crown and an enemy of the king.
让我觉得很分♥裂♥
It's pulling me apart.
该换角色了
It's time to change horses.
我将辞去印第安人官员的职务
I will resign as Indian Agent.
明天我就写封信
I'll write the letter tomorrow.
你知道 上次
You know, last time...
你从切罗基回来
you came back from the Cherokee...
对我“爱不释手”的
you could hardly keep your hands off me.
这次我感觉更累些
I feel a wee bit more tired this time.
希望不是太累
Well, I hope not too tired.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表