剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
好吧 不要再这样做了 好吗?
Well, just don't do it again. All right?
我爱你 我不能没有你
I love you. I can't be without you.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you too, darling.
而且
And, uh…
你即将出生的孙辈也离不开你
neither can your new grandchild.
哦 布丽
Oh, Bree.
什么时候知道的? 我等了一阵子才告诉你的
When? I waited a while to tell you.
我想确保是真怀孕了
I wanted to make sure it was… real.
给你修剪一下头发吧
Let's get that hair of yours sorted up.
你看起来很可笑
You look ridiculous.
好多了
Much better.
好吧 也只能这样了
Well, I guess it's as good as it's going to get.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
帮你回到床上去吧
Now, let's get you back into bed.
你应该不想戴帽子吧
I, uh, dinna suppose you'd think of wearing a cap?
头发长长一点就摘掉?
Only until it grows out a bit?
不 我想我不会戴的
No, I don't suppose I will. Hmm.
此外 我认为布丽修剪得很好
Besides, I think Bree has done a lovely job evening it out.
不过
Still,
应该还很好笑
should be good for a laugh,
看别人看我的表情就知道了
seeing the look on other people's faces as they catch sight of me.
你很漂亮 英格兰人
You're very beautiful, Sassenach.
我爱你
I love you.
那么说的话
Well, in that case…
我也爱你
…I love you too.
头发会重新长出来 不是吗?
And it will grow back, won't it?
肯定会的
So it will. Hmm.
告诉我
Tell me…
都发生了什么事?
What's been happening?
我在河里发现了一只死马鹿
I found a dead elk in the river.
就在麦克尼尔一家和 其他患者住处的上游
Upstream from the MacNeills and the others who got sick.
所以 至少现在我们找到了答案
So, at least now we have an answer.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
有多少人生了病?他们怎么样?
How many were sick? How are they doing?
还有其他人去世吗?
Have many more died?
你确定自己恢复了 英格兰人?
You sure you're well enough, Sassenach?
知道总比担心好
Knowing is better than worrying about it.
好吧
Well, then…
肯尼失去了他最年幼的孩子 小鲍比
Kenny lost his youngest, wee Bobby.
格蕾丝还没好
Grace is still ill.
休、凯特琳根本没有生病
Hugh, Caitlin didna get ill at all.
又有三名渔民死掉了
Three more of the fisherfolk have died.
还有十几个生病了 大多数都在好转
Dozen more are ailing. Most are on the mend.
汤姆克里斯蒂也病了
And then there's Tom Christie.
我上次听别人说起 他还没好 发烧 头痛
He's still bad, last I heard. Fever, headaches.
你还觉得神志不清吗 英格兰人?
You're still delirious, Sassenach?
我神志不清了吗? 是的 之前是的
Was I delirious? Aye. You were.
你知道
You know,
我们在巴黎时
when we were in Paris,
失去了菲丝
and we lost Faith,
我发烧的时候 看到了鸟 蓝鹭鸟
during my fever, I saw birds. Blue herons.
雷蒙德主人说:“蓝色象征着痊愈”
And Master Raymond, he said, "Blue is the color of healing."
但这一次
But this time…
我看到了乌云
I saw storm clouds,
我的心
my heart…
还有一条蛇
and a snake.
它就在这所房♥子里
And it was in this house.
我可以向你保证 英格兰人
I can promise ye, Sassenach,
要是有蛇越过我们的门槛
any snake crosses our threshold
还没到达楼梯之前就会被砍头
will lose his head before it reaches the staircase.
你现在恢复健康了
You are well now. Hm.
不管你看到什么 小蓝鸟还是眷顾了你
So, it appears yer wee blue birds were wi' ye after all.
你想死给我看 不是吗?
Ye did try to die on me, did ye not?
克莱尔 如果你死了 离我而去 我会很生气
I'd be very angry, Claire, if ye died and left me.
我没有
I didn't.
我不会的
And I won't.
天哪 英格兰人 你瘦得屁♥股♥都没了
Christ, Sassenach, ye've hardly any arse left at all.
别担心 那些肉很快就会长回来
Well, don't worry. That will grow back soon enough.
阿德索 你给我暖床
Adso, you keep the bed warm for me.
不要告诉任何人我去了哪里
Don't tell anyone where I've gone.
弗雷泽夫人!
Mistress Fraser!
上帝啊!
What in the name of God!
哦 头发
Oh, that.
还以为你会很高兴呢
Would have thought you'd been pleased.
我不再厚颜无♥耻♥地
Not going about outraging the public
展示头发而激怒公众了
with my brazen display of flowing locks.
你看起来像个和尚
You look like a monk.
来
Here.
坐下
Sit down.
你好吗? 我好吗?
How are you? How am I?
你在危险的虚弱状态下一路走到这里
You walked all the way here in a dangerously enfeebled condition
询问我的健康状况?
to ask after my health?
夫人 你太不负责任了!
You are most unaccountable, madam!
不 我是医生
No, I am a doctor.
你好吗?
So, how are you?
我嘛
Well, I'm, uh…
如果你一定要问 我好些了
feeling better if you must know.
你也病得很重 我相信 是的 确实
You were also very ill, I believe. Yes, I was.
但我跟岭上的其他患者不一样
But I didn't have what afflicted the others on the Ridge.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
血痢很容易分辨 不会有发烧和头痛的症状
It's a bit hard to mistake the bloody flux for fevers and headaches.
我患的不是痢疾
And I didn't have dysentery.
你患的是血痢吗?
Now, did you have the flux?
不是
No. No.
正如你所说
It, uh, was, as you say,
头疼得像要裂开
a headache fit to split the skull.
发烧 十分虚弱
And a fever, a terrible weakness,
做了很多噩梦
and, uh, extraordinarily unpleasant dreams.
看来我们俩都得了同样的病
It sounds as though you and I had the same illness.
我想是一种病毒或细菌感染
A simple viral or bacterial infection, I suppose.
有什么不同呢?我们都康复了
What difference does it make? We are, we are both recovered.
大多数疾病都在人与人之间传播
Most disease is passed from person to person.
有时通过分享食物或水传播
Sometimes through sharing food or water.
但我有一段时间没有见到你了
But I haven't seen you in a while.
我们俩怎么会患上同样的病呢?
So, how is it that you and I ended up with the same thing?
我不明白为什么两个人不见面
I do not see why two persons cannot fall ill
就不会同时生病
without seeing each other.
取你的样本
If I could take a sample of yours
在显微镜下观察
to look at under the microscope,
我就会毫无疑问地知道是否…
then I'd know without a doubt whether
什么样本?
What kind of sample?
就是...
Well, it would be a…
少量的…
a small measure of, um…
粪便 天 你这女人!
some fecal matter. Good Lord, woman!
这种要求你怎么敢说出口!
How dare you ask such a thing!
是为了医疗目的
It's for medical purposes.
出来吧
Come outside.
家里见
I will see you home.
如果你坚持提出
And if you insist upon asking
这种卑鄙和无礼的问题 那么我想
such vile and intrusive questions, well, then I suppose
我是无法阻止你的
I cannot stop you.
出发之前 戴上帽子
Put on your hat before we go.
你到底是怎么回事 英格兰人?
What in God's name possessed ye, Sassenach?
我感觉好多了 而且… 你的脸色难看极了!
I was feeling better, and… You're the color of bad buttermilk!
抖得这么厉害 你几乎不能…
Trembling so hard, ye can scarcely
来 我帮你
Here. Let me help you.
你疯了吗?偷偷溜走 不告诉任何人
Have ye lost yer mind? Sneaking off and not telling anyone.
如果你摔倒了怎么办?
What if ye'd fallen?
如果你再次感到不适怎么办?
What if ye felt unwell again?
如果我告诉别人 就会被拦下来
Well, if I'd told anyone, then they wouldn't let me go.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表