剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
你们有谁建过小屋吗?
Has anyone here built a cabin before?
克里斯蒂先生 也许
Well then, Mr. Christie,
我该解释一下我们这里的做法
maybe I should explain how we do things here.
我一会来找你
I'll catch up with you.
你不是应该在家休息吗?
Um, shouldn't you be at home resting? -
孩子们在哪里?
Where are the little ones?
莉齐带他们去散步了 消耗一下 他们的精力
Lizzie took them for a walk to tire them out
我不想一个人待着
and I didn't want to be by myself.
你也是寡妇吗?
Are you a widow as well?
不是
No.
不 我的丈夫…他在酿酒呢
Uh… No. My husband… He looks after the still.
酿酒坊被烧毁了 重建了
It burnt down, we rebuilt it,
显然 他一直在努力…
and then, he obviously, he's been trying to--
请原谅
Forgive me.
照顾孩子太难了
It's been so hard with the bairns
当我听到你说你一个人时…
and when I heard you say you were alone…
你失去了丈夫 真让人难过
Oh. I'm sorry for your loss. -
她的生活很苦
It's bloody awful, that one.
一个月前 她丈夫在船上去世了
Her husband died a month ago on the ship over.
留下了两个年幼的孩子
Left with two young bairns.
一直在想 你要是跟她一样 会有多苦
Keep thinking about you in her place.
希望我们能做点什么
I wish there was something we could do.
我可以看看耶米的旧衣服
I could see if any of Jem's old clothes
那些孩子们能不能穿
might fit the kids?
可能帮不上什么大忙 但总算是一个开始
It's not much, but it's a start.
好主意
That's a good idea.
我们想想吧
Let's have a think,
也许还可以做更多的事
there may be something more we can do as well.
好
Yeah.
弗格斯
Fergus.
迟到总比没到强
Better to be late than never.
对 你看起来很开朗
Yeah. You seem cheerful.
-一直在品尝新的威士忌吗? -我是在酿酒 在酿酒坊
-Been trying new whisky? -Working. At the still.
别光想着工作
Hmm. Well, don't work too hard.
也要照顾家里 对吗 小伙子?
Maybe spend a bit more time at home, eh, lad?
是的
Aye.
你射得很准嘛
You're a good shot with that thing.
但我还是更乐意 用我值得信赖的步♥枪♥
But I'd prefer to stick with my trusty rifle.
莫霍克族教你的吗?
The Mohawk taught you?
是的 用弓箭就不担心没有火♥药♥了
Aye. Dinna have to worry about running out of gunpowder.
我不必为此太过担心
I don't have to worry too much about that.
我有这个
I have this.
这种雕刻…你从哪里弄来的?
The carvings… Where did you get it?
我自己做的
I made it myself.
射击是你父亲教你的吗?
Did your father teach you how to shoot?
不是
No.
他会说: “儿子 放下武器
No, he'd say, "Son, lay down thy weapons…
拿起信仰的盾牌
and take up the shield of faith.
借此 你将能够
Wherewith ye shall be able to quench
熄灭恶人的所有火焰之箭”
all the fiery darts of the wicked."
就是这种火焰之箭吗?
Is this one of the fiery darts?
我想他不会赞成我的某些习俗
I imagine he wouldnae approve of some of my customs.
你应该小心点 小伙子
You ought to be careful, son.
差点把你误认为印第安人
Almost mistook you for an Indian,
还以为你是 跑到我们地界打猎的印第安人呢
one who's huntin' on the wrong side of the treaty line.
-你很清楚我是谁 -是的
Ye ken very well who I am. - Oh, I do.
你是弗雷泽家的亲戚
Ye're kin to the Frasers.
也许你应该注意点
Perhaps you should take care
在着装上显得更文明些
to dress in a more civilized fashion.
我听说还有真正的印第安人四处出没
I've heard there's real Indians still a-roamin'.
放火烧小屋
Setting cabins on fire.
你们没有证据证明 是印第安人放的火
Ye have no proof Indians set any of those fires.
-如果我叔叔听到你的话… -我们代表法律
-If my uncle heard ye-- -We're representing the law.
这是我们安全委员会的成员
This is my Committee of Safety.
我们正在寻求正义
We're seekin' justice.
我相信你叔叔不会反对的
I'm sure your uncle wouldn't disapprove.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
不小心割伤了
Hand slipped cutting rushes.
看见了吗?看看这些东西
See? Look at all this,
爸 我告诉过你了 她帮得上忙
Da. I told you she could help.
玛尔娃 你去看看 艾伦打到了什么 好吗?
Yeah. Perhaps, Malva, you could see how Allan is faring?
-他打到了什么 你就做什么 -但…
-You'll need to cook whatever he's shot. -But…
好的 爸
-Yes, Da. -Hmm.
这样的伤通常都看起来很严重
These things usually look a lot worse than they are.
-杰米! -克莱尔
-Jamie! -Claire.
汤姆
-Tom. Tom. -Hmm…
-很严重吗? -不 但他昏倒了
Is it bad? -No, but he just fainted.
你需要躺下吗?
Do you need to lie down?
不 我只是一时头晕目眩
No, I only felt light-headed for a moment.
汤姆 我给你拿点酒来 好吗?
Huh. Shall I fetch you a dram, Tom?
我知道你不喝烈酒
I ken ye dinna hold with strong drink,
-但现在喝一点会有帮助 -不要
-but there's a time for it, surely. -No.
酒是邪恶的汁液
It's the devil's juice.
“为了你的胃 喝点葡萄酒”
"Take a little wine for thy stomach's sake."
《提摩太前书》第五章 第23节 放心吧 伙计 我去拿
1 Timothy 5:23. Take heart, man, I'll fetch it.
原来某些天主教♥徒♥也读得懂英文啊
Some of us Catholics can read, in English too.
希望如此
Hope so,
因为省内没有多少牧师
seeing as there aren't many priests in the Province.
手臂保持竖直
Now, keep that upright.
难怪刀滑落下来了
I'm not surprised the knife slipped.
你居然还能拿刀 真让人吃惊
I'm surprised you could hold it at all.
我可以让你的手指再次伸直
You know I can correct this.
我不想 那是欲望
Uh…I do not want, uh, desire.
如果你不让我治疗
If you don't let me fix it,
那只手六个月内就会残废
that hand will be useless in six months.
-我能挺得住 -最好听她的
-I'll manage. -Best listen to her.
手不要动
I need you to keep your hand still…
把手放在桌子上
Rest it on the table.
你要保持伤口的清洁
Now, you need to keep this wound clean.
我会配制清理伤口的药膏
I'll make up an ointment for it.
您可以稍后让玛尔娃去我家里拿
You can send Malva round for it later.
明天你带家人去吃烤猪宴的时候
I'll check it again
我再看看伤势如何
when you bring your family to the hog roast tomorrow.
反正我都已经在治疗了 一并连那只手也看了吧
And while I'm at it, why don't I fix that other hand?
你先走吧 汤姆
You go on then, Tom.
这不算严重 我受过更重的伤
It's naught but a nick. I've had worse.
好了
There.
谢谢
Thank you.
至少这会是个光荣的伤疤 不是吗 麦克杜?
At least it will be an honorable scar, won't it, Mac Dubh?
-天 他真是顽固得要死
-By God, he's a stiff-necked bastard.
-他为什么那么说?
-Why on earth would he say that?
那些就是光荣的伤痕
Those are honorable scars.
我在阿兹墨受鞭打时 他看到了我的后背
That flogging at Ardsmuir, he saw my back. Hm.
一定以为我做了一些
Must have thought I'd done something
我活该受伤的事情
to deserve them.
他不喜欢我看着他流汗 我想
And he didn't like me watching him sweat, I expect.
-那你为什么还看? -因为
-Then why did you stay? -Because…
我相信如果我在看 他就不会再呜咽或昏倒
I kent he wouldna whimper or faint again if I did. Hm.
他宁可让你用炽热的针头 刺穿他的眼球
He'd let you thrust red-hot needles through his eyeballs
也不肯在我面前尖叫
before he'd squeal in front of me.
天 你们就像野羊
My God, you're like wild rams,
靠撞头决定谁最强壮
butting heads to see who's strongest.
多年来 他都与说盖尔语的人生活在一起
Years, he lived with men who had the Gaelic,
可他却不愿放下架子
and wouldna lower himself to
说这种野蛮人的语言!
let a word of such a barbarous tongue pass his lips!
但如果一个男人固执地
But a man stubborn enough
跟高地人说英语
to speak English to Highland
那他就会固执地迎接任何战斗
men is a man stubborn enough to fight,
如果需要 会固执地与我并肩而战
and beside me, should it come to it.
-干杯 -干杯
-Sláinte. -Sláinte.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表