剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
好 杰米叔叔
Aye, Uncle Jamie.
你现在也了解未来了
You have it now, too.
但请注意
But take heed.
它可能是福 也可能是祸
It can be both a blessing and a curse.
这么快就建起来了
They've put that up fast.
今天 我们感谢这位女士的生命
Today we give thanks for the life of this woman.
她是上帝的仆人 忠实且真诚
A servant of God, faithful and true.
一位来到这个殖民地的苏格兰同胞
A fellow Scot who came to this colony,
但她现在升入了天堂 站在我主面前
but now stands before the Lord in Heaven.
她会吃吗?
Is she going to eat it?
不 小伙子
No, lad.
她死了 那是给食罪者的
She's dead. That's for The Sin Eater.
“食罪者”?
"Sin Eater"?
安息吧
God rest you.
我们祈祷吧
Let us pray.
哦 上帝 我们的天父
O, God, our Heavenly Father,
您带领我们逾越时间的变迁
who art leading us through the changes of time
赐予我们永恒的安息和祝福
to the rest and blessedness of eternity.
请降临于我们 安慰…
Be thou near to us now, to comfort…
外婆… -…并鼓励我们
Grannie… -…and to uphold.
让我们知道并感受到 您的孩子在您眼中是宝贵的
Make us know and feel that Thy children are precious in Thy sight,
他们永远与您同在…
and that they live evermore with Thee…
外婆 -您的慈爱永远长存
Grannie. -Thy mercy endureth forever.
你需要去厕所吗?
Do you need to go to the privy?
不 看!
No, look!
我的天
Oh, my Lord.
罗格 来 帮我让她感觉舒服些
Roger, here. Help me get her comfortable. -
上帝保佑我们
Christ, defend us.
愿主与我们同在 -往后站 她需要空气
Lord, be with us. - Stay back. She needs some air.
威尔逊太太…
Mrs. Wilson…
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
在哪…
Where…
我在哪?
Where… Where am I?
你在教堂里 你的家人也都在呢
You're in a church and your family is here with you.
是的 妈 我就在这呢
Aye, Mother. I'm here. I'm here.
这是何方恶灵? -还有脉搏
What devilry is this? - Her pulse is weak.
是主动脉瘤
It's an aortic aneurysm.
她有内出血 可能血液在缓慢地渗出血管
She's bleeding internally, it's probably a slow leak.
症状持续时间长 让她失去了知觉 皮肤摸起来发凉
Long enough for her to lose consciousness and feel cold to the touch.
可她会活下去吗?
But she will live?
活不了很长时间
Not for long.
动脉瘤很快就会破裂 然后她会真的…
The aneurysm will rupture soon, and then she really will…
最多只能活几分钟
She has minutes at most.
怎么把葬礼办成了这样?
What sort of a funeral is this?
海勒姆克隆比 你个无♥耻♥的铁公鸡!
Why, Hiram Crombie, you shameless skinflint!
让我躺在谷仓里
Have you laid me out in a barn
只给食罪者准备了 一块面包和一点酒?
with nothing but a crust of bread and a drop of wine for The Sin Eater?
铁公鸡?
Skinflint?
我说我下葬时要戴的漂亮胸针呢?
And where is my good brooch I said I wanted to be buried with?
不用说 肯定你偷拿了去
Stole it for your own, nae doubt.
偷?这20年来 你不是一直住在我这里吗?
Stole it? Have I not given you a home these past 20 years?
我不是像对亲生母亲一样对待你吗?
Fed and clothed you as my own mother?
忍♥受你的毒舌… -我的毒舌?
Put up with your wicked tongue-- -Wicked?
各位 够了!
People, enough!
我不允许你们这样 太不体面了 我不允许
I'll not have this. It's not fitting and I'll not have it.
威尔逊夫人 难道您不知道自己站在上帝面前吗?
Mrs. Wilson, do you not know that you stand before God?
你也一样
As do you.
恐怕您离上帝更近些
I'm afraid you are closer.
你活不了多久
Your condition is temporary.
您仍将回归永恒
You are still bound for eternity.
最好试着让您的灵魂平静下来
It's best you try to compose your soul.
食罪者
The Sin Eater.
你没死
You are not dead.
怎么着?
What of it?
我的女婿不是付钱给你 吃掉我的罪吗?
Did not my son-in-law pay you to eat my sins?
你确实付钱给他了吧 海勒姆?
You did pay him, Hiram?
他吃完了我才会付钱给他
I'm not gonna pay him before he's done the job.
他不吃我怎么给钱?
What sort of way is that to be carrying on?
钱我带来了 我带着呢
I brought the money. I have it. -Hmm.
那么
Well,
先生 那就干好自己的活儿吧
you best be about your business, sir.
我给你安逸和安息
I give easement and rest to thee,
为了让你平静离去
and for thy peace,
奉基♥督♥之名
in Christ's name,
我以自己的灵魂作抵
I pawn my own soul.
我原谅你 海勒姆
I forgive you, Hiram.
你一直都是个好孩子
You've been a good lad.
我不害怕
I am not afraid.
“复活在我 生命在我 主说
"'I am the resurrection and the life, ' saith the Lord.
信我的人 虽然死了
He that believeth in me, though he were dead,
他还活着
yet shall he live.
活着并信我的人
And whosever liveth and believeth in me,
永远不会死”
shall never die."
有时 从火焰中出现了一个海盗
And sometimes, out of the flames comes a pirate.
海盗手持大剑…
A pirate with a big sword…
谢谢 巴格夫人 看起来很好吃
Thank you, Mrs. Bug. Those look delicious.
这是我用萝卜尝试的新菜肴
'Tis a new recipe I'm trying for the neeps.
我不确定这肚子还装不装得下食物
I'm not sure there's room in my belly for anything else.
弗雷泽先生会来吗? -不会
Will Mr. Fraser be joining us? -No.
他在酿酒坊呢
Uh, he's at the still.
当然 原谅我 亲爱的
Uh, of course he is. Forgive me, my dear.
我们有条令人兴奋的消息
Uh, we have some exciting news.
是布丽安娜有好消息 不是我
Well, more Brianna than me.
你怀孕了
You're with child. - Oh!
我不羡慕布丽 但我为你们俩感到非常高兴
I don't envy Bree, but I'm very happy for you both.
祝酒!去威士忌 英格兰人
A toast! Get the whisky, Sassenach.
不 别去 不是的 我没怀孕
No, no, stop. No, I'm not with child.
我是想说我有一个惊喜
I was going to say that I have a surprise.
我发明了一些东西
I've invented something.
小小的燧石 是吗?
Wee bit of flint, is it?
不 比燧石容易使用 叫火柴
No, it's easier than flint. They're called matches.
更容易点燃 速度更快 而且它们能保持火焰不熄灭
They're easier to light, it's faster and they hold the flame.
可以随身携带 无论走到哪里都可以生火
You can take them with you and light a fire wherever you go.
生火从来都不是问题
I've never had trouble lighting a fire.
灭火比较麻烦
Putting one out maybe. -
很抱歉 不是你们盼望听到的消息
I'm sorry it's not the news you expected.
才不是呢 干得好 布丽安娜
Not so. Well done, Brianna.
这些火柴会非常有用的
These, uh, matches will be very useful.
我觉得它很棒 亲爱的 我迫不及待地想要使用了
I think it's wonderful, darling. And I for one can't wait to use them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
干得好 你也是 罗格
Well done, you too, Roger,
威尔逊奶奶奇怪的葬礼 你处理得很巧妙
for your deft handling of Grannie Wilson's strange funeral.
是的 我听说 你唤醒了死者 非比寻常啊
Aye, so rousing I hear you woke the dead.
总之 给克里斯蒂先生 留下了深刻的印象
Mr. Christie must've been impressed anyway.
他问我是否可以在星期天布道
He's asked if I might preach the sermon on Sunday.
当然 作为一名在俗牧师
As a lay minister, of course.
他问你了?
He did?
为什么汤姆不去布道?
Why doesn't Tom do it?
汤姆不是传教士
Tom's not a preacher.
你也不是
Neither are you.
只是暂时的
It's just temporary.
也许我父亲在天堂看着我 深感骄傲
Maybe the reverend's up there watching me, proud.
如果有布道要做 我宁愿你去做 也不愿汤姆克里斯蒂去做
If there's any preaching to be done, I'd rather you do it than Tom Christie.
我知道他会用他的信仰挑拨离间
I've known him to stir up trouble with his beliefs.
我们这里可不能有那种麻烦
I'll not have it on the Ridge.
去布道 我很乐意
I'm happy to fill in.
我又被禁足去教堂了
Hm. I was asked to never darken the doors of the church again.
什么?
What?
显然 由于威尔逊夫人死而复生
Apparently, due to Mrs. Wilson's rising from the dead,
一些新定居者认为我是女巫
some of the new settlers think that I am a witch.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表