剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
他们不会有任何感觉
and they wouldn't feel a thing.
让她醒来吧
Let's bring the patient round now.
取下面具
You can remove the mask.
你们打算什么时候开始?
When are ye going to begin?
我们做完了 莉齐 结束了 你睡得很熟
We did it, Lizzie. It's over. Ye've been fast asleep.
我没有啊
I havena...
说服她的最好方法是展示给她看
Best way to convince her is to show her.
约西亚?
Josiah?
我的主及各位圣人啊
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
把面具拿走 他才能醒来?
And he canna wake up until ye take the mask away?
对
No.
但你不希望患者“睡”得太久
But you wouldn't want a patient to be under for too long.
-灵魂去哪儿了?
Where does the soul go?
-哪儿也不会去
It doesn't go anywhere.
就留在他体内
It stays with him.
他并没死去 只是睡着了
Well, he's not dead. He's just asleep.
每个人都不一样
It's different for everyone.
有时你会做梦
Sometimes you dream,
尤其是在马上要醒的时候
especially right before you wake up.
有时你会看到一些东西
And, uh, sometimes you see things,
但都发生在你的脑海中
but it's all in your mind.
你做得很棒 谢谢你
You've done wonderfully. Thank you.
我从没见过这样的事
I've never seen the like.
就好像我们杀了他 让他重新活了过来
It's as if we killed him and brought him back to life again.
我现在明白为什么 我父亲说这是魔鬼的把戏了
I see now why my father says it's devil's work.
他会说只有上帝才有权做这样的事情
He'd say no one but God has a right to do such things.
他当然会那样说
Of course he would.
你还是不要告诉他的好
Perhaps you better not tell him, Mal.
我绝不会说的 夫人
Don't you think it, Mistress.
他会阻止我来的
He'd stop me from coming.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
乔治国王和皇家州长约西亚马丁
King George and Royal Governor Josiah Martin
连同他们的赞美 将这些步♥枪♥一起送给您
send ye these rifles with their compliments.
我希望您会高兴
They hope ye'll be pleased.
他们不光希望我高兴
My pleasure is not all they hope for.
不
No.
还有忠诚的承诺
A promise of loyalty as well.
我也和他们一样渴望
I desire that as much as they do.
今天是庆祝的日子
Today is a day of celebration.
我们先不谈战争
Let's have no talk of war.
我想请你问候我的新婚妻子
I'd like you to greet my new wife.
她要求我只效忠她一个
She asks for no promise of loyalty to anyone but her.
你忠实的狼兄弟在哪里?
Where is your faithful brother wolf?
不要害怕 它没有抛弃我
Dinna fear. He's no' abandoned me.
我把罗洛留在家里了
I've left Rollo at home with my kin.
有些人并不想让你离开
There is some who did not want you to leave.
他们有没有…
Did they have a...
一个儿子
A son.
带给他们很多欢乐
He brings them much joy.
我们离开家时 小孩就要会走路了
He was walking when we left home.
你让我妻子反对我 你偷走了她
Ye've turned my wife against me.
我们坐在火堆旁
Ye stole her hand.
听听那个故事 好吗?
Let's hear that story around the fire, shall we?
讲讲你是怎么偷走一个男人的幸福 并将其占为己有的
How you saw one man's happiness and wanted it for yourself.
这是怎么了?
What's all this, then?
伊恩 够了!
Ian! That's enough!
你少惹麻烦
Don't need trouble out of you!
你们的交易完成了 打包出发吧!
Yer trading's done. Pack and go!
杀熊者!
Oh, Bear Killer,
你知道为什么 这些小伙子戴头皮锁 是吗?
ye ken why these lads were a-scouting up there?
这是对他们敌人的嘲讽
It's a taunt to their enemies!
让自己的头皮更难剥
Makes it harder to scalp them!
放开他
Let him go.
你醉了
Ye're drunk.
凯尔罗顿 不要
Kaheroton, no!
放下
Put that down.
先道歉 你侮辱了我
An apology first. You insulted me.
如果你想打架
Ye want to fight...
就按我的方式打
we'll do it my way.
给自己找一把手♥枪♥
Find yerself a pistol.
回这里来见我
Meet me back here.
-你不是认真的吧 -我接受
- Ye dinna mean that. - I accept.
你不该做这种事
Ye're better than this.
你肯定是印第安人的朋友吧
Surely ye're a friend to the Indians.
有人提出了挑战 对方接受了
A challenge has been laid down and accepted.
上帝给了他一个儿子
God granted him a son
却带走了我的小女儿
but took my wee girl.
她
She...
她还没受洗
she was no' baptized
也没被命名
or given a name...
莫霍克名或教名都没有
Mohawk or Christian.
但对我来说
But to me...
她就是伊瑟巴伊
she was Iseabaìl.
她死掉了 是我的错吗?
Is it my fault she's gone?
上帝在惩罚我吗?
Is God punishing me?
把他带到这里来提醒我?
Bringing him here to remind me?
不 小伙子
No, lad.
不要那么想
Dinna think it.
上帝不惩罚
God doesna punish.
我们得相信祂自有计划
We need to trust He has a plan.
他慈悲
He's gracious...
仁慈
merciful.
如果真是那样
If that's true...
那么她在哪里?
then where is she?
一想到伊瑟巴伊
I canna bear the thought.
我就受不了
Poor Iseabaìl...
徘徊
wandering...
迷失
lost.
我的女儿 费丝
My daughter Faith...
她也迷失了
she was also lost.
我也从来没有抱过她
And I never held her either.
我没有答案
I dinna have an answer.
只有
Only..
在生命的尽头 才会有死亡
At the end of life comes death.
死后
And after death...
他们回到主的国度
we come home to the Lord.
生命会持续多久
How long the first shall last...
我们说不准
we canna say.
来
Come.
我们请我女儿在天堂寻找你女儿
We shall ask my daughter to look for yours in Heaven.
我知道她会在那里找到她的
I ken she'll find her there.
这是我叔叔的武器
'Tis my uncle's weapon.
是最好的了
Finest there is.
拿去吧
Take it.
你愿意为我这样做?
You would do this for me?
你应给得到战斗的机会
You deserve a fighting chance.
如果我死了
If I die...
去找她…
go to her...
和我的儿子
and to my son...
给她这个
and give her this.
发誓你会去找她
Swear you'll go to her.
照顾她 照顾他们
Care for her, for them.
杀熊者
Bear Killer.
我会和你一起战斗 杀熊者
I will fight with you, Bear Killer.
告诉你的国王
Tell your king.
酋长
Twiskwa...
有件事我想告诉你
there's something I wish to tell ye.
我家的女人
The women in my family...
在梦中看得到未来
are those who see in dreams what is to come.
我的妻子和女儿
Both my wife and my daughter have
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表