剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
好好享受吧
Enjoy that…
因为我从前的存货所剩无几了
Because I haven't much left of the older stock.
你一定听说那场火灾了
You must have heard about the fire.
它毁了我的威士忌
Destroyed my whisky still.
确实
Aye.
理查德布朗认为是印第安人干的 你知道吗?
Richard Brown thinks it was the Indians, you know?
他跟我说了一些
He's brought some information
关于火灾的信息
to my attention about the fires.
他领导的安全委员会 给总督留下了深刻印象
And impressed the Governor with his Committee of Safety,
所以 我想让他担任
which is why I'm offering him the position
印第安人官员
as Indian agent.
你不会相信他了吧?
Surely ye dinna believe him?
不是印第安人 是布朗家干的
It wasn't the Indians, it was them. The Browns.
-他的兄弟… -别让我为难
-His brother-- -Don't do this to me.
你们俩在省里都很受人尊敬
You're both respected in the Province.
现在是针尖对麦芒 互相指责
It's one man's word against another's.
抱歉 参加庆祝活动
My, uh, apologies, we're a little early
我们来得有点早了
for the festivities.
克里斯蒂先生
Mr. Christie.
容我介绍一下 麦克唐纳少校 他会跟我们一起参加活动
May I present Major MacDonald who will be joining us.
这位是汤姆克里斯蒂先生
This is Mr. Tom Christie, and his son and daughter,
他儿子艾伦
Allan
女儿玛尔娃
and Malva Christie.
吃饭前喝一杯以示庆祝 应该不会太早吧?
Never too early for a celebratory drink before we eat.
弗雷泽先生和夫人非常慷慨
So generous of Mr. and Mistress Fraser to host us.
不喝威士忌 谢谢
Ah. No whisky, thank you.
但确实 他们一直非常仁慈
But, yes, indeed. They have been more than gracious.
弗雷泽夫人会来吗?
Will Mistress Fraser be joining us?
她对我很好 我很想感谢她
She's been so kind. I'm eager to thank her.
会来
Aye.
我相信她正在做些最后的准备
I believe she's tending to some final preparations.
给孩子们准备的小小的惊喜
A wee surprise for some of the children.
您活得像个国王 弗雷泽先生
You live like a king, Mr. Fraser.
从阿兹墨出来后 你真是宏图大展啊
Yes. You've certainly come a long way from Ardsmuir.
是的
Aye.
然而 克里斯蒂先生
And yet, somehow there always seems
没有成就是轻易得来的
to be such a long way to go, Mr. Christie.
-还要威士忌吗 少校? -我永远也不会拒绝威士忌
-More whisky, Major? -Hmm. Never say no.
看起来第一批麻烦精已经到了
Oh…Looks like the first lot of trouble have arrived.
其余的也不远了
The rest won't be far behind us.
他们饿了 我希望 有顿大餐等着呢
Hungry, I'm hoping. Ready for a fine feast.
你为什么把我带到这里来?
Why did you bring me here?
你辛勤工作了一整天
You have been working hard all day.
亲爱的 我们让你
My love, why don't we get some food inside
饱餐一顿吧
that stomach of yours, hmm?
但是其他人 都会在另一个房♥间里吃饭
But everyone else will be eating, uh, in the other room.
-还有?
There's more?
-你哥哥去哪儿了?
Oh. Aye. Uh, where's your brother gotten to?
问他干嘛?我以为你的眼里只有我
Why? I thought you only had eyes for me.
找两个人手
Two hands would be more useful
把这些盘子搬到餐桌上就更好了
to, uh, carry these plates to the dining table.
弗格斯弗雷泽只有一只手
Only one Fergus Fraser with only one hand.
但是两个总比一个好 莉齐?
But two is better than one, eh, Lizzie?
我没明白你的意思
I'm sure I dinna ken what ye mean…
-请随意享用 -谢谢
-Please help yourselves. -Thank you.
-我们可以走了吗? -不行
Can we go? - No.
吃了这顿 有没有下顿
I dinna ken where yer next meal is coming from,
我还不知道呢 所以…
sweetheart, so--
我不饿 要是爸爸在 就会带我回去的
I'm not hungry. Da would have taken me back.
艾丹 来看看这个火♥药♥筒
Aidan, come take a look at this powder horn.
等你再长大一点 我可以教你…
When you're a wee bit older, I can teach you to--
我父亲是渔夫 不是猎人 我想走
My dad was a fisherman, not a hunter. I want to go.
艾丹麦卡勒姆 你给我回来
Aidan McCallum, you come back down here this instant,
别让别人看到你
before anyone sees you.
-你… -对 我想出来了
-Did you-- -Yeah. I thought of something.
-你不介意我… -不介意 去吧
-Do you mind If I… -No, go.
我去
Here, let me.
我坐下行吗?
Do you mind if I sit?
小伙子 为什么不吃几口东西呢?
Why won't you have a wee bite to eat, lad?
如果你想帮我为你们建新家
You'll need all your strength
得使出全身的力气啊
if you want to help me build you a new home.
一间小屋
A cabin.
你现在是家里的顶梁柱了
You're the man of the house now.
我可以和你一起建?
I can build it with you? -Mmm-hmm.
我和我妻子想确保
My wife and I would like to make sure
你们过得舒适
that you are comfortable.
我想监工 帮你们建起一间小屋
I'd like to supervise work on a cabin for you.
大家当然都会帮忙
Everyone will help, of course,
但既然我不是为我自己家建…
but since I'm not building one for my own family--
我自己的小屋?我万万没想到
A cabin of my own? I-I never expected.
你们的恩情 我真是报答不起
I could never repay you.
你不必报答
You won't have to.
弗雷泽先生
Mr. Fraser.
弗雷泽夫人
Mistress Fraser.
看来你不是来参加聚会的
I take it this isn't a social call.
不是
No, it isn't.
有一个黑头发的男孩
There's a dark-haired boy,
他和你家那个印第安人 出去打猎来着 他在哪里?
he was out hunting with your Indian. Where is he?
他就在那
There he is.
他是个小偷 我们是来逮捕他的
He's a thief. We've come to arrest him.
他偷了一个火♥药♥筒
He stole a powder horn.
臭小子还戴着它呢
Cheeky bastard's still wearing it.
-你有什么证据证明那不是他的?
And what proof do you have it isn't his?
-上面刻着主人姓名的首字母
- Carved his initials on it.
代表菲尼亚斯布朗 看
For Phineas Brown, there.
我的手下说是他偷的
And my man says he took it.
是你偷的吗 儿子?
Did you do this, son?
你从哪里弄来的火♥药♥筒?
Where did you get that powder horn?
你想和你妈一个下场吗?
Hmm? Do you want to end up like your mother?
-不想 -好
-No. -Good.
因为她在地狱之火中备受煎熬
Because she's burning in the fires of Hell.
记住 “盗贼憎恨自己的灵魂”
Remember, "The thief hateth his own soul."
在上帝和这些人面前向我发誓
Swear to me, before God and these men,
不是你偷的
that you did not do this.
我…
I…
我做不到
I can't.
马上向布朗先生道歉
Apologize to Mr. Brown at once.
布朗先生 拜托了 他是我儿子
Mr. Brown, please. This is my son.
不要把他带走
Do not take him with you.
我们将在此时此地 因他的罪孽而惩罚他
We will punish him here and now for his sin.
我保证
You have my word.
十鞭
Ten lashes.
就这么定了
Then it's settled.
你找到火♥药♥筒了
You have the powder horn back.
没有造成任何伤害
No harm was done.
但我会提醒大家 这是我的土地
I'll remind you all, this is my land
我会确保小伙子吸取教训
and I'll see to it the lad learns his lesson.
我儿子一定要受到惩罚 弗雷泽先生
My son will be punished, Mr. Fraser.
克里斯蒂先生 我们会一起解决这个问题
We'll see to that together, Mr. Christie.
感谢您提请我注意此事
Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention,
感谢您提请我注意此事
布朗先生
弗雷泽先生 他偷的是火♥药♥ 这事很有意思吧?
Funny how it's gunpowder he stole, eh, Mr. Fraser?
我禁不住想
Got me wondering…
这样的黑暗年代里 火♥药♥很危险
That's a dangerous commodity in these dark times.
也极易引起争议
Damn contentious one, too.
弗雷泽先生
You're not harboring one of those rebels,
你没窝藏叛军吧?
are you, Mr. Fraser?
也许因此 你才想放他一马
Maybe that's why you want to go so easy on him.
麦克唐纳少校 你怎么看?
What do you think, Major MacDonald?
如果我儿子心生一丝背叛的念头
If my son had a bone of treachery in his body,
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表