剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
你不介意吗?
And that doesn't bother you?
又不是我第一次听别人说我是女巫
It's not as if it's the first time I've heard it.
再说了 我也没想满足他们的要求
Besides, I've no intention of complying with their demands.
尤其是因为我现在要布道了
Especially since I'll be doing the preaching now.
你一定不想错过吧 -对啊
Wouldn't want to miss that. - No.
玛莎莉 -万能的主啊!
Marsali. - Lord Almighty!
感觉有些不对劲 感觉和以前不一样了
Something feels wrong. Something feels different from before.
来 帮我把她送进手术室
Here, help me get her to the surgery.
起来
Up we go.
海藻?
Seaweed?
海带 放进子♥宫♥颈 会吸收水分
Laminaria, you place it into the cervix and it absorbs the moisture,
迫使宫颈进一步打开
and forces it to open further.
帮助孩子出来?
To help the bairn along?
我想也许孩子就要出来了
I thought perhaps it was already on its way.
之前有过一次宫缩 但宝宝已经好几个小时没动了
We had one contraction earlier, but the baby hasn't moved in hours.
什么情况 英格兰人?
What is it, Sassenach?
什么都有可能
Could be anything.
在这里 我完全 没有准备好处理的情况
Things I am completely unprepared to deal with here.
虽然我可以进行剖宫产 保住孩子 但…
Now I could perform a cesarean to save the baby, but…
但保不住玛莎莉
But not Marsali…
该死的弗格斯跑去哪里了?
Where the hell is Fergus?
我还以为你会知道
I was hoping you would know.
玛莎莉说 他对我们和布朗家之间的冲突
Marsali said that he's feeling guilty about what happened with us
感到内疚
with the Browns.
他确实会那么觉得
Well, aye, he would.
为什么?又不是他的错
Why? It's not his fault.
没区别啊
That makes no difference.
如果玛莎莉死了
If Marsali should die,
或孩子发生不幸 你认为他不会责备自己吗?
or mischief come to the child, think he won't blame himself?
因为发生在你身上的事 我每天都在诅咒自己 你不知道吗?
You think I dinnae curse myself every day for what happened to you?
但是你们谁都无法阻止那件事的发生
But there was nothing either of you could have done to prevent it.
此外 你们来救我们了
Besides, you came to our rescue.
你最好快点找到他
You better find him quickly,
否则 他可能也会为这事后悔
or he may end up regretting this too.
我让罗格去把他找来
I'll have Roger fetch him.
布丽 -我把玛尔娃找来了
Bree. -I've brought Malva.
玛尔娃 谢谢你赶来了
Malva, thank you for coming.
如果你真有兴趣帮我 今晚 我真的很需要你的帮助
If you're truly interested in helping me, then tonight's the night.
我的荣幸 夫人
I'm pleased to be here, Mistress.
你到底在搞什么?
What in God's name are you playing at?
你妻子正在大房♥子里 给你生孩子
Your wife's at the Big House having your child.
克莱尔和她在一起 她可以照顾她
Claire's with her. She can take care of her.
我会碍事的
I'd be in the way.
她想要你
She wants you.
她需要你
She needs you.
我能做什么呢?
What can I do?
我不知道你能做什么 但她认为有你能做的事
I don't know what it is you can do, but she thinks there's something.
她一直嚷着要找你
She's been crying out for you.
弗格斯!
Fergus!
如果你不赶去 会后悔的 相信我
You'll regret it if you're not there, trust me.
也许今天不会后悔 但总有一天
Maybe not today, but there will come a time
看着自己的孩子 你永远也不会原谅自己
when you'll look at your child and you'll never forgive yourself
因为你在这个神圣的日子里 没有和玛莎莉在一起
if you're not with Marsali on this blessed day.
不
No. No.
请别打扰我 太晚了
Leave me alone. It's too late.
该死的 弗格斯!你的妻子有危险
Bloody hell, Fergus! Your wife is in harm's way.
我不知道你为什么 变成了这样 但没关系
I don't know what it is that has you in this state, but it doesn't matter.
玛莎莉现在需要你
Marsali needs you now.
所以 今晚 振作起来
So, for tonight, pull yourself together
成为玛莎莉心中的那个男人
and be the man that Marsali thinks you are,
你答应她自己会成为的那个男人
the man that you promised her you'd be.
装也要装下去
Even if you have to pretend.
也许当你看到她时 就不必装了
And maybe when you see her, you won't have to.
让海带留在体内一段时间 等它起效
Let's give some time for the laminaria to do its work.
谢谢你 玛尔娃
Thank you, Malva.
我去泡点茶
I'll make some tea.
阿德索
Adso,
如果我要死了
if I am to die,
不要让弗雷泽夫人对我进行尸检
don't be letting Mistress Fraser be doing any autopsies on me.
我并不怀疑你的水平 克莱尔
I dinnae doubt your skill, Claire.
但我足够了解你
But I ken you well enough.
看得出你在担心
I ken what ye look like when ye're worried.
能给我一些纸和墨水吗?
Do you think I could have some paper and some ink?
当然 干嘛用?
Of course. Why?
我想我最好给我妈写封信
I think it would be as well that I write to my mother.
玛莎莉
Marsali…
你会没事的
You're going to be all right. -Mmm-hmm.
我会尽我所能保证你的安全
And I will do everything in my power to make that so.
但是 如果写信能让你放心 那你当然可以写
But if it will help put your mind at ease, then of course.
亲爱的 我来了 你好吗?
Mon amour, I'm here. How are you?
现在好多了 得快点把宝宝生出来
Better now. The baby needs to come quickly.
帮帮我 亲爱的
Help me, mon cher.
我现在陪在你身边了
I'm here for you.
我陪着你呢
I'm here. I'm here.
我想你没听说过这个 夫人
I suppose you would not have heard of this, milady?
分娩的阵痛迟迟不来时
When the birth pangs are slow to start,
吮吸和按♥摩♥女性的乳♥房♥♥ 会促进子♥宫♥收缩
suckling and massaging the woman's breast encourages the womb to move.
我以前听说过 但那并不是传统的做法
I've heard of it before, but it's not quite the conventional method.
在妓院里 如果女孩子有困难
In the brothel, if les filles had a difficulty,
另一个女孩子会帮她
another would do such service for her.
我以前做过 很有帮助
I have done it before, it helps.
生琼安的时候
When Joan came.
我想我还是出去比较好
I think I'll, uh, give you both some privacy.
弗格斯
Fergus…
我想我是要死了
I think I'm gonna die.
你总认为自己要死了
You always think you'll die.
所有女人都这么想 -是的
All women think it. -Aye.
那是因为很多女人都死了
That's because a great many of them do.
你不会死的
Not you.
我不会让你死的
I will not let you go.
他在里面 你确定女孩会没事吗?
Are you sure the lass is safe in there with him?
非常肯定
Quite sure.
我不知道生孩子时 男人能起到这么大的作用
I didnae ken a man could have so much to do with this part.
这个嘛…
Well…
那个…
Well…
如果那小子想要…
If, uh, that's what the wee bugger's up to, then…
我还是去散散步好了
I'm gonna go for a walk.
有些信件需要分分类
There's some post needs sorting.
他们真的…
They're really…
是的
Yes.
起初 我还以为她很痛苦
At first, I thought she was in pain.
但是有些女人…喜欢吗?
But some women… like it?
确实
They do.
你是说罪人?妓♥女♥
Sinners, you mean? Whores.
不
No.
不 我是说…
No, I mean…
当你爱一个人时
Well… when you love someone,
你想给他们快乐
uh… you want to give them pleasure.
他们也想为你做同样的事情
And they want to do the same for you.
许多女性
Many women,
都喜欢
they enjoy it.
对不起
Sorry.
我在为小孩儿祈祷
I was saying a prayer for the bairn.
表妹
Cousin…
我可以问你切罗基的事吗?
can I ask ye about the Cherokee?
你想知道什么?
What about them?
杰米叔叔告诉我革命的事了
Uncle Jamie told me of the revolution.
他谈到战后的一个新国家
He spoke of a new country after the war.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
The United States of America.
“合众”?
"United"?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表