剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Your aunt had me print those to commemorate the day.
上周 她给我送来了那幅画
She brought me the drawing last week.
这是崇高的事业
It was for a good cause.
这些人不像我们那样
These men are not as eager
尊重我们苏格兰的女英雄
as we to honor our Scottish heroine.
他们也不尊重印刷这种传♥单♥的人
Or the gentleman that printed them.
玛丽 你应该回到因尼斯夫人那里
Mary, you should return to Mistress Innes.
把他交出来 弗雷泽
Give him up, Fraser.
不然就跟他一个下场!
Or wear feathers with him!
出来!滚出来 西姆斯!
Come out from there! Come on out of there, Simms!
你不能整天都躲在这个男人的背后
You can't be hiding up this man's backside all day.
印刷传♥单♥比举着火炬的傻瓜好得多!
Better a printer up my arse than a fool with a torch!
你们没有理由威胁诚实工作的人
You've no cause to threaten a man for doing an honest day's work.
我们不想听他亲英殖民者的谎言
We don't want his Tory lies.
我愿意印什么就印什么!
I'll print whatever I damn well please! -
你不能躲在里面!
You can't hide in there!
快滚!说你呢!
Out of the way! You!
谢谢
Thank you.
你无法取悦所有的读者
Alas, you canna please all readers alike.
来吧 我来为你包扎伤口
Come, I'll tend to your wounds.
只是一点点沥青
It's just a little bit of tar.
至少你没有受枪伤或被刺伤
At least you weren't shot or stabbed.
是的
Yeah.
你说的是1776年7月4日
Fourth of July, 1776, you said.
还有时间
There's still time.
那是发表《独♥立♥宣言》的日期
That's the Declaration of Independence.
战争开始的日期比那要早得多
The war starts much sooner.
岭上的定居者
The settlers on the Ridge,
他们得知我违背
what will they say
效忠国王的誓言时 会说什么?
when they learn I've broken my oath to the king?
我知道某天 我必须与他们中的许多人抗衡
I kent, one day, I have to stand against a great number of them.
与朋友和亲戚对战
Fight friends and kin.
但是今天听到弗洛拉麦克唐纳的话
But to hear Flora MacDonald's words
在人群中引起的反应
fall upon the crowd today,
看到他们的决心在增长
see the resolve grow in them,
就好像一把大刀从天而降 将我们分开
as if a great blade had come down from heaven to cleave us apart.
约翰勋爵 我今天不得不对他撒谎
And Lord John, I had to lie to him today.
对约翰勋爵 你不会有所亏欠
You will do right by Lord John.
至于岭上的人嘛
As for the people on the Ridge, well,
我们参与其中 也许他们不必参与
we're involved, perhaps they don't have to be.
我这一生都在效忠某方
I've never lived without allegiance,
有意无意地 都是那样
wittingly or not,
-效忠领主或国王 -我知道
-to laird or king. -I know.
但潮流已经转向
The tide has turned.
现在 我们的效忠的是…
Our allegiance now is…
效忠这个新的国家
It's to this new nation.
“不要问丧钟为谁而鸣
"Send not to know for whom the bell tolls
它就为你敲响”
It tolls for thee"
克里斯蒂先生 我暂时不担心丧钟为谁鸣
I wouldn't worry about that just yet, Mr. Christie.
我们必须先把它弄上去
We have to get it up there first.
如果没人来帮忙 还没弄上去 我们就死了
Without more help, we might die trying.
我是说 钟不光是给葬礼用的
I mean, that it's not only for funerals.
很快 我们就会听到 婚礼和洗礼的钟声
Soon, we'll hear the peal of wedding bells and christenings,
会让人们欢呼雀跃
ringing out for happy occasion.
我敢说我父亲不那么相信幸福
I dare say my father is somewhat suspicious of happiness.
不是吗 父亲?
Are you not, Father?
无论在什么场合下鸣钟
For whatever occasion it may toll,
它都要成为罗南郡最好的钟楼
be the finest belfry in Rowan County.
请你去教堂里取来绳子做滑轮
If you will, go fetch the rope from inside for the pulley,
麦肯齐先生
Mr. MacKenzie.
好
Aye.
亨德森先生 你疯了吗?
Mr. Henderson, have you gone mad?
偏在这里做这种事
And here of all places?
先生 我们还什么都没做呢
We haven't done anything, sir.
我看不是吧
Well, it doesn't look that way to me.
克里斯蒂小姐
Miss Christie…
你的父亲和哥哥就在外面
your father and brother are outside.
麦肯齐先生 对我父亲说一个字
A word to my father, Mr. MacKenzie,
我就告诉大家 我见过你亲艾米麦卡勒姆
and I'll tell everyone I've seen you kissing Amy McCallum.
我没做过那种事
I've done no such thing.
但大家都知道你陪那个寡妇的时间
But everybody knows you spend more time
比陪自己妻子的时间还多
with the widow than your own wife.
他们都会相信我的
They'll all believe me.
看看我在里面找到了谁
Look who I found inside.
很需要有人帮忙 亨德森先生
Another pair of hands will be useful, Mr. Henderson.
-很高兴能帮上忙 先生 -是的
-Pleased to be of help, sir. -Aye.
麦肯齐先生 我捉到了一条鲈鱼
Mr. MacKenzie, I caught a bass.
就像你教我的那样
I shred the worm,
我撕碎了蠕虫 然后用它钓到了鱼
as you showed me, and hooked him.
你妈妈肯定把它做成午餐了
I bet your Ma's cooked him ready for your luncheon.
进来和我们一起吃饭吧
Do come in and eat with us.
壁炉很快就要弄好了
I don't have much work left to do on the hearth.
我还是快点干完回家吧
I should probably finish so I can go home.
来嘛
Please?
让我回报您所有的恩情
Let me repay all your kindness.
艾丹等着听故事呢
And Aidan canna wait to hear stories
你被莫霍克族俘虏的故事 对吗?
of when you were taken captive by the Mohawk, was it?
是的 莫霍克族
Aye, the Mohawk.
坐这里可以吗 麦肯齐先生?
Will this do, Mr. MacKenzie?
您想说饭前祈祷词吗?
Would you like to say grace?
是真的吗 阿姨 您为弗洛拉的聚会付了钱?
Is it true, Auntie, you paid for Flora's gathering?
我得出的结论是
I've come to the conclusion that
手上留着钱是没有用的
it does no good to sit quietly on your hands
应该将它们投入促进和平的事业
when you could put them in your purse to further the cause of peace.
你知道 这些叛乱不会有结果的
These rebellions lead nowhere, as well you know.
我知道您在做什么
I ken what you're doing.
也知道您对弗格斯的盘算
With Fergus too.
又提这事
Oh, not this again.
毫无疑问 他会觉得自己有义务听从你的吩咐
And, no doubt, he'll feel obliged to do your bidding
并印刷您的观点
and print your views,
因为是您花钱给他买♥♥了印刷厂
since it was your money that bought him the shop.
我不希望听到他因叛国罪而被绞死
I dinna wish to hear he's been hanged for treason,
或者因为不够叛逆 而被泼油、撒羽毛
nor tarred and feathered for not being treasonous enough.
-他明白这事的危险性 -是的
-He understands the dangers. -Aye.
而我理解您的悲伤
And I understand your grief.
但如果我儿子出了什么事…
But if anything should happen to my son…
感觉有点累了
Feeling a wee bit tired.
我带你回房♥间
I'll take you to your chamber.
自从弗里茨基布先生过世 你阿姨就变了
Your Auntie hasn't been herself since Mr. Fitzgibbons died.
我总看见她坐在炉火旁的椅子上
Often, I find her in her chair by the fire,
断断续续地做梦
having a fitful dream,
说沾满鲜血的钱 她的女儿莫娜
speaking of money stained by blood, her daughter Morna,
还有法国黄金
and French gold.
您不是担心她会失去理智吧 弗雷泽先生?
You don't worry she's losing her mind, do you, Mr. Fraser?
不
No.
不过 她已经失去了自己的心
Only that she's lost her heart.
谢谢你 玛丽
Thank you, Mary.
看我
Look at me.
我就说那是一只长相奇怪的鸟
I'll just say it's a very odd looking bird.
你认识欧巴代亨德森吗?
You know Obadiah Henderson?
-跟林德赛家是邻居 -认识
-Lives up by the Lindsays. -Yeah.
我让他去照看艾米
I asked him to look in on Amy
把小屋没干完的活都干完
and finish anything she needs doing in the cabin.
年轻母亲是我的软肋
I have a weakness for young mothers.
我想这是有道理的
Well, I guess it makes sense.
你小小年纪就在闪电战中 失去了自己的母亲
You lost your own mother so young in the Blitz.
是的
Aye.
我觉得自己需要照顾他们 我情不自禁
I find myself needing to take care of them. I can't help it.
我意识不到…也许我不想意识到
I couldn't see, maybe I didn't want to see,
自己走错了路
that I was going down a wrong path.
你知道 我担心的从来都不是你
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表