剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
to change hearts and minds.
正如他们所说 一员詹姆斯党人在手
A Jacobite in the hand is worth two in the bush,
好过两位士兵在林
as they say.
谢天谢地 那些事都过去了
That's all behind us, thankfully.
现在重要的是麦克唐纳夫人有洞察力
No, what matters now is that Mistress MacDonald has the discernment
判断出了何为正确的举动
to judge the right course of action now.
的确 失陪一下 约翰 我看到我阿姨来了
Indeed. Will you excuse us, John? I see my aunt has arrived.
当然
Of course.
因尼斯先生 卓卡斯塔阿姨
Mr. Innes. Aunt Jocasta.
你们来了 我们很高兴
We are delighted you've come.
但是 你们怎么总不来奔流庄园呢?
But why do we never have the pleasure of your company at River Run?
都是巴格先生给我送东西来
Mr. Bug's been delivering all my sweetmeats,
你们自己怎么不来?
so you've no need to come yourselves?
上次我派人去奔流庄园
The last time I sent a man to River Run,
您在新伯尔尼给他买♥♥了家印刷厂
you bought him a print shop in New Bern
我失去了一个儿子
and I lost a son.
侄子 弗格斯来访时
Nephew. When Fergus visited,
他告诉我 他在爱丁堡的印刷厂工作时好开心
he told me how happy he'd been at working the print shop in Edinburgh,
他很渴望再次体会那种感觉
and how desperately he wanted to feel that way again.
-我有了提供帮助的机会 -机会 当然
-I had an opportunity to help. -An opportunity, certainly.
你嫉妒那小伙子的幸福吗?
Do you begrudge the lad his happiness?
当然不是 阿姨
Of course not, Auntie.
那你就应该没什么异议了
Then surely, you can have no objections.
玛莎莉在新伯尔尼跟他团聚
Once Marsali joins him in New Bern,
他们就会远离那些
they will be safer from
对小亨利克里斯蒂安有恶意的人
those who'd think ill of wee Henri-Christian.
你不同意吗?
Do you no' agree?
玛丽 很高兴见到你
Mary, so lovely to see you.
我们上次到访时没见到你
We missed you on our last visit.
谢谢您 夫人 我妈过世了
Thank you, Mistress. My mother died.
因尼斯夫人准了我的假 让我哀悼
Mistress Innes gave me leave of my duties to mourn.
我深表遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我们都很想念汉娜
Our Hanna's dearly missed.
因尼斯先生 我得吃点点心
Mr. Innes, I'm in need of refreshment.
当然 亲爱的
Of course, my dear.
卓卡斯塔阿姨
Aunt Jocasta.
莉齐这次病得很重吗?
Is Lizzie very sick this time?
她发烧 发抖 这种药膏会帮助她
She has a fever and the shakes. This ointment will help her.
-你们知道去哪找得到胆浆果吗?
-Do you know where to find gall berries?
-知道 在山上
-Aye. Up the mountain.
不大喜欢它们 像醋一样苦
Dinna like them much. Bitter as vinegar.
不是给她吃的 是制药膏用的
They're not for her to eat, they're for the ointment.
我们需要更多药膏 但现在先把这些给她
We'll need more, but take this to her for now.
她知道怎么用
She'll know what to do.
-麦克唐纳少校 -弗雷泽先生
Major MacDonald. -Mr. Fraser.
-少校 -弗雷泽夫人
Major. -Mistress Fraser.
不得不说 听到你辞职的消息 我很吃惊
I must say, I was quite taken aback to hear of your resignation,
州长本人也是如此
and from the Governor himself, no less.
你要是提前跟我说一声就好了
And I would've hoped you might have given me some warning.
你说得对 我应该事先告诉你的
Aye. I should've told you first,
但我相信州长很满意吧
but I trust the Governor is satisfied
因为我从切诺基 那里得到了效忠的承诺?
with the pledge of loyalty I received from the Cherokee?
他非常高兴 所以 我们希望你继续努力
He was most pleased, which is why we'd hoped for a continued effort.
弗洛拉到了
It's Flora.
她到了
She's here.
-麦克唐纳夫人 -幸会
Mistress MacDonald. - Such an honor.
麦克唐纳夫人 您肯定认识麦克唐纳少校吧
Mistress MacDonald, of course you know Major MacDonald.
麦克唐纳先生 麦克唐纳夫人
Mr. MacDonald, Mistress MacDonald.
恐怕我得需要一张血统图
I fear I shall need a chart of lineage
才能区分开在场姓麦克唐纳的人了
to distinguish all these MacDonalds from one another.
有图也没用 看看我自己的家谱吧
If only that would help. You should see my own family tree.
生来就姓麦克唐纳 又嫁给了姓麦克唐纳的
Born a MacDonald, and then I married one.
我的好运 当然是不同的分支
My good fortune. Different branch of course.
容我介绍一下 詹姆斯弗雷泽先生
Well, may I introduce Mr. James Fraser
他的妻子克莱尔弗雷泽夫人
and his wife, Mistress Claire Fraser.
以前在布洛奇塔拉池
Formerly of Broch Tuarach.
上次我看了你一眼 你就踢了我的小腿
Last time I laid eyes on you, you kicked me in the shin.
菲奥娜高尔 因为你偷了我的新娘
Aye, Fionnaghal, because you stole my bridie
还扯了我的头发!
and pulled my hair!
如果没记错的话 那位新娘是很值得抢的
If memory serves, the bridie was well worth it.
是啊 我们那时都很小
Yeah. We were only wee'uns.
弗雷泽夫人 幸会
Mistress Fraser, a great pleasure.
我该感到荣幸才对
Oh, the pleasure is mine.
看来你在这里也小有名气
You're somewhat celebrated here as well, it would seem.
你在剧院的舞台上 做过手术 是真的吗?
Is it true you performed an operation on stage at the theatre?
给大家留下了深刻的印象
It's left quite an impression on the townsfolk.
其实是在门厅 但
Actually, it was the foyer, but…
人们还在谈论这事 真令我吃惊
…I'm surprised people still talk about it.
很抱歉 我们来迟了
Our apologies, we were delayed.
我去房♥间打扮时
When I went to my chamber to dress,
发现一个小偷正在洗劫我的财物
I found a thief ransacking my belongings.
天啊!
Good heavens!
他偷了我的项链
He stole my necklace.
你一定吓坏了
What a fright you must have had.
幸运的是 客栈的两个人在街上抓住了他
Fortunately, two men from the inn apprehended him in the street.
我们只好等人去找来警长
We had to wait for the sheriff to be summoned.
在我妻子的坚持下 他被捕了
He was arrested at my wife's insistence.
你真勇敢
You're very brave.
项链找到了 却少了一颗祖母绿的宝石?
You've retrieved the necklace with one emerald missing?
是的 小偷的身上没找到
Yes, they failed to find it on the thief.
您在这里很安全 我可以向您保证
You're safe here, I can assure you.
-阿姨?
Oh. - Auntie?
-卓卡斯塔
Jocasta. -
您需要透透气吗?
Do you need to get some air?
我看那样做很明智
I think that would be wise.
我也去 我也需要透透气
I'll come. I could use some air as well.
是眼睛的问题吗?
Is it your eyes?
有时 眼疾最让人难受了
The most grievous pain at times.
您这种身体状况 有眼疾很常见
Ah. It's not uncommon with your condition.
我有办法让您好受些
You know, I have something that could soothe them.
真的吗?肯定不好吃
Hm. Have you indeed? Something unpleasant, no doubt.
我可以去马车上取来
I can fetch it from the carriage.
看一眼就知道她有什么病?
You can tell what ails her simply by looking at her?
是的 但我也认识她
Well, yes, but I also know her.
给我看看 看出什么来了吗 弗雷泽夫人?
What can you tell by looking at me, Mistress Fraser?
你知道我有什么毛病吗?
Do you know what's ailing me?
毫无疑问 取悦于人 这份责任太重大了
Well, the burden of a great responsibility to please, no doubt.
也许还有一丝紧张?
And a touch of nerves, perhaps?
是的 我想 也许 你说得对
Yes. I think, perhaps, you're right.
我这个办法也可以缓解紧张情绪 你也一起吧
What I have can also ease nerves, if you'd care to join us.
一定要答应啊
Please do.
那是什么歌♥?我以前从没听过
What song is that? I've never heard it before.
怎么会呢?
It's funny you should say that.
艾米麦卡勒姆确信自己听过
Amy McCallum was convinced she had heard it.
但那是不可能的
But she couldn't have.
这首歌♥20世纪50年代才创作完成
It wasn't composed until the 1950s.
今天早上 我们在河边寻找
We were out by the river this morning
建水车的地方
looking for a place for a waterwheel
我们遇到了
and we came across
一堆烧过的人类指骨和海菜
this pile of burned human finger bones and seaweed.
玛莎莉说这是一种爱情魔咒
Marsali said it was a love charm.
可能是某个渔民放在那里的
Something one of the fisherfolk might have put there.
真奇怪
That's strange.
没想到长老会会信那种事
Didn't think Presbyterians went in for that sort of thing.
你总去艾米家
You've been spending a lot of time over there, at Amy's.
只是在屋顶上工作
Just working on the roof.
显然还给她唱歌♥了
And serenading her, apparently.
什么?不 不是…
What? No. It's not…
我只是一瞬间放松了警惕
I let my guard down for a split second
唱了一首现代歌♥曲 她很喜欢
singing a modern tune and she liked it.
只是觉得你去得很勤
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表