剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
You bastards.
从我身边夺走了我妹妹
Ye took my sister from me.
却仍然可以过上完美的幸福小生活
And yet you still get to live yer perfect,
好像什么都没发生一样
happy little lives, as if nothing's happened.
你需要结婚 越早越好
Ye'll need to be wed. The sooner the better.
姑娘 那会嫁给哪一个呢
Which one of them is it to be then, lass?
我不能 我不想选择 两个我都爱
I...I canna...I...I dinna want to choose. I love them both.
这不是你爱谁的问题 你肚子里有一个孩子
It's no a matter of who you love, now. Ye've a child in yer belly.
妥善解决这件事最重要
Nothing matters but doin' right by it.
不能让母亲成为妓♥女♥
Doesna mean painting his mother a whore.
我不是妓♥女♥ -我没说你是
I'm not a whore. -I didna say ye were.
但流言传开后 其他人会的 小姑娘
But others will when word gets around what ye've been up to, lass.
为两个男人张♥开♥双♥腿♥却谁也不嫁
Spreadin' yer legs for two men and wed to neither.
这个孩子 你能说出父亲是谁吗
Now wi' a bairn, and ye canna name its father.
我能说出他的名字
I can name him.
他姓比尔德斯利
His name will be Beardsley.
你不明白 他们是处于两个身体中同一个灵魂
Ye dinna understand. They're one soul in two bodies.
如果你关心那个灵魂的命运
If ye care about the fate of that soul,
你将看到那两个身体变成尸体 刻不容缓
ye'll have those two bodies standing before me, imminently.
他们在哪里
Now, where are they?
拜托 弗雷泽先生 我们要在马厩里做吗
Please, Mr. Fraser. Are we goin' to do it here in the stables?
基♥督♥出生在马槽里 对他来说 这已经够好了
Christ was born in a manger. It was good enough for Him.
既然你们不能自己选择
Since ye canna choose amongst yourselves,
谁拿到短稻草谁就娶她
short straw weds her.
弗雷泽先生 -怎么 但
But Mr. Fraser, sir...-Well, but...
快点
Go on.
握住她的手
Take her hand.
在证人面前发誓
Now, do you swear before these witnesses
你愿意娶伊丽莎白威迈斯为妻吗
ye'll take Elizabeth Wemyss to be yer wife?
我愿意
I do.
你 你的小宝贝 接受克西亚比尔德斯利
And do you, ye wee besom, accept Keziah Beardsley...
你是克西亚吧
You are Keziah?
你愿意让他做你的丈夫吗
Ye'll take him to be yer husband?
是的 我愿意
Aye, I will.
你们订婚了 找到牧师后 就会为你们举办仪式
Ye're handfast. When we find a priest, it'll be properly blessed.
在那之前 不许和任何人提起这事
Until then, ye'll speak to no one of this.
谁也不能知道 你们懂吗
No one must know. You understand me?
完了
Well, that's it?
是的
Aye.
你 最好明天离开
And you, better you leave tomorrow.
孩子出生之前不要回来
Dinna come back until the child is born.
我很难过 有人不肯相信 玛尔娃的孩子在天堂
Makes me so sad some won't believe Malva's baby is in heaven
因为他没有受洗
because he wasn't baptized.
你认为他在天堂吗
Do you think he is?
作为父亲 我想全心全意地相信他进了天堂
As a father, I'd say I want to believe it with all my heart.
作为牧师 我不确定
As a minister, I'm not certain.
但我想知道
But I want to find out.
那我想让你当个丈夫 而不是牧师
I'm glad you're more husband than minister, then.
但如果这是我的天职呢 布丽
But what if it's my callin' here, Bree?
如果我想正式布道呢
What if I want to make the preachin' official?
我现在感受到了教书时的兴奋感
I get the same thrill as I do when I teach,
只是 我觉得它在我的灵魂中 激荡着某种东西
only I feel it stirrin' something in my soul.
而且你很擅长 我懂 真的
And you're so good at it. I get it. I do.
但这对我们的家庭意味着什么呢
What would that mean for our family?
我想这就是我问你的原因
I suppose that's why I'm asking.
我至少可以弄清楚 被任命为牧师需要付出什么
I could at least find out what it would take to be ordained.
罗格 你是被一位牧师抚养长大的
Roger, you were raised by a minister.
我们都知道 父母经常履行职责是什么感觉
We both know what it's like to have parents constantly on duty,
随时被叫走
called away at all hours.
病人需要她时 妈妈会毫不犹豫地离开
Mama would leave at the drop of a hat when her patients needed her,
我们因此而受苦
and we really suffered because of it.
在我看来 事情似乎一切顺利
Looks like things turned out all right from where I'm sitting.
我向你发誓 布丽
I swear to you, Bree,
无论我的职责是什么
whatever I'm called to do,
我都会把丈夫和父亲 作为自己的首要职责
I was called to be your husband and a father first.
无论我做什么都不会以家人为代价
Whatever I do will not be at the price of my family.
你很想要做牧师 不是吗
You really want this, don't you?
试想 如果我能亲自 为我们的孩子施洗 那该多好
Just think how amazing it would be if I could baptize our child myself.
我听说埃登顿有一个长老会
I heard there's a Presbytery in Edenton.
那么 孩子出生前 我想我们还有一些时间
Well, I suppose we have some time until the baby comes.
你答应了吗
Is that a yes?
人们日夜在我们的餐桌前哭泣
People crying at our kitchen table day and night?
我给他们提供什么餐食呢 我不太擅长烘焙
What would I even serve them? I'm not that good at baking.
而且我是天主教♥徒♥
Oh, and, um, I'm Catholic.
最后那句话彻底改变了情况
Mm, that last one throws a spanner in things.
我的岳父提醒过我就好了
If only my father-in-law had reminded me at some point.
我会烘焙
I knew about the bacon.
但你觉得教众们不会介意吧 你不需要我转换信仰吗
But you don't think your flock would mind? You wouldn't need me to convert?
他们不满意的话 随便他们好了
If they have a problem with it, they can go to hell.
当然
Sure.
有人表达不满时 希望你准备好了
Let's just hope that you have a more diplomatic line
更婉转的说辞
ready when the time comes.
我们明天开始收拾行李 尽快离开
We'll start packing tomorrow and leave soon as we can.
我要去喝杯茶
Going to go get a cup of tea.
怎么了
What?
一杯茶让世界变得美好
Cup of tea makes everything right with the world.
那是每个英国人都承认的真理
A truth acknowledged by every English person that's ever lived.
那得感谢主 我是苏格兰人
Thank the Lord I'm Scottish.
早上好
Morning.
为什么我感觉你在躲着我 比尔德斯利夫人
Why do I get the feeling that you're avoiding me, Mrs. Beardsley?
约西亚真的必须得走吗
Does Josiah really have to go away?
弗雷泽先生已经做出了决定
Mr. Fraser has made his decision.
岭上发生的一切
What with everything that's going on on the Ridge...
对不起 我正要告诉你
I'm sorry. I was going to tell ye.
玛尔娃死的那天
The day Malva died.
我敲了门 但门是锁着的
I knocked at the door, but it was locked.
你敲门了吗
You knocked at the door?
用力敲了很多次
Banged and banged.
你确定是那天早上
And you're sure it was that morning?
是的
Aye.
我是不是做错了什么 夫人
Did I do somethin' wrong, Mistress?
不 我很高兴你告诉了我
No. I'm very glad you told me.
不
No.
不 不是我做的
But I didn't do it.
什么都没有改变 你觉得自己能摆脱我吗
That doesn't change a damn thing. You think you can get rid of me?
这事还没完 克莱尔 -不
This is not over, Claire. -No.
女孩可能不是死在你的手上
The girl may not have died by your hand,
但是你害了她 那一点是非常肯定的
but you led her to her grave. Sure as the sun rises.
我没有做这件事
I didn't do it. I didn't do it.
"我没有做这件事" 并不能免除你的罪责
"I didn't do it." That doesn't absolve you of your guilt.
这件事上免除不了 任何事上都免除不了
Not for this. Not for any of it.
英格兰人
Sassenach?
怎么了
What is it?
不 不要
No, don't.
你不会相信我的
You won't believe me.
感觉我快疯了
It feels like I'm going crazy.
我有生以来第一次认不出自己
For the first time in my life, I...I don't recognize myself.
我
There's a...
我的一部分
there's a part of me, a...
一片黑暗
darkness.
我不忍♥心让你看到我这样
I can't bear for you to see me like this.
我没有杀死玛尔娃
I didn't kill Malva.
但如果
But what if...
如果我杀了她 对我们来说会如何呢
what if I would've had? For us?
但你没有
Ye didna.
没有
No.
但是如果我的一部分想要杀她呢
But what if a part of me wanted to?
英格兰人 我们内心深处都有黑暗
We all have a darkness inside us, Sassenach.
我觉得 黑暗正在占据我的心灵
But I...I feel like this is possessing me.
它正在吞噬我
It's eating away at me.
我听到声音
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表