剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
You know I was never worried about you.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
但我还是很抱歉
But I'm still sorry.
我想跟你和杰米共度时光 就我们三个
I want to spend my time with you and Jemmy. Just the three of us.
我们四个人
All four of us.
真的吗?
Really?
真的!
Really!
约翰勋爵
Lord John.
我必须和你谈谈
Yeah. I must speak with you.
好消息
It's good news.
我被告知 自♥由♥之子今晚
I'm informed that the Sons of Liberty are
会在红猎鹰开会
meeting at Red Falcon, late tonight.
是的
Aye.
我将参加那次会议
I will attend that meeting.
士兵准备好阻止会议的召开了
There are soldiers ready and waiting to put a stop to it.
抓他们个正着
Catch them in the act.
但如果你认为这些人会信任你
But if you think these men will trust you,
也许你能收集一些信息?
perhaps you might glean some information?
你是说作为成员参加他们的会议?
You mean, attend as one of them?
上帝!
God!
-我真是个傻瓜 -约翰 不
-I am a fool. -John, no.
那么 传闻是真的 你是支持独♥立♥的
So, the rumors are true, then. You are for independency.
我必须相信还有另一种生活方式
I must believe there's another way to live.
-一种更好的方式 也许 -更好的?
-A better way, perhaps. -Better?
比什么更好?
Better than what?
如果发生战争 叛军就会失败
If there is a war, the rebels will lose.
而你…你可能会死掉
And you… You may lose your life.
或者获得自♥由♥ 我们的自♥由♥
Or gain my freedom. Our freedom.
自♥由♥?脱离什么的自♥由♥?
Freedom? Freedom from what?
不再缴税了?不再承受暴♥政♥了?
From paying your taxes? From tyranny?
杰米 你眼中的我是这样的吗? 代表着暴♥政♥?
Is that how I appear to you, Jamie? The face of tyranny?
但我无法再掩饰自己的感受了
No, but I canna disguise how I feel any longer.
我以前犯过那种错误
It is a mistake I made before.
跟我去参加会议吧 约翰
Come with me, John,
至少听听他们的想法 理解他们的想法
at least to hear their side, to understand.
-我做不到 -是不想做吧?
-I cannot. -Or will not?
殖民地自治
It is inconceivable and incomprehensible
真是不可思议、无法理解
that the colonies might govern themselves.
那就晚点再派兵
Then delay your men.
-求你 -那个要求很过分
-Please. -That is a great deal to ask.
我知道
I ken it is.
如果我拒绝呢?
And if I refuse?
那我就去参加下一次会议 每一次都会去
Then I will attend the next meeting. And the next.
我希望这事不会阻碍我们之间的关系
And I dinna wish this to come between us.
但我已经下定决心了 约翰
But I have made up my mind, John.
你的每一次选择都让我感到惊讶
You surprise me at every turn.
但是 你总是做对了选择
But then, you always have.
我会尽量延缓派兵
I will delay the soldiers for as long as I can.
当心
Be careful.
首先要讨论的是 我们省成立议会的问题
The first matter to be discussed is our provincial congress.
我们将选出所有的代表 每个县选出一位代表
We will hold a vote on all our delegates, one from each county.
之后…
And after we--
弗雷泽先生 恐怕您不再受欢迎了
I'm afraid, Mr. Fraser, that you're no longer welcome.
为什么?
Why not?
您已经把自己的立场表达得很清楚了
You made your sympathies quite plain
您积极为那家保皇派的印刷厂辩护
when you defended that Tory printer.
比斯顿先生在街上亲眼目睹了那一幕
Mr. Beeston was in the street and witnessed it.
明白了
I see.
你们会眼看一个无辜的人 被泼焦油、撒羽毛…
So ye'd see an innocent man tarred and feathered…
或被杀?
or killed?
那个人在印小册子
That man was printing pamphlets
宣扬与祖国英格兰和解
preaching reconciliation with Mother England,
那样做会威胁到我们的革命
which threatens our cause.
西姆斯先生拥有一家印刷厂
Mr. Simms owns a printing press.
想印什么就印什么 那是他的权利
It's his right to print whatever he pleases.
我今晚来这里是因为
I came here tonight because
我相信在座的各位会理解那一点
I believed I'd be among men who understood that,
即使你们并不赞同
even if they disagreed.
我以为各位不怕听到别人的意见
Men who are not afraid to hear another man's opinion spoken
因为你们珍视这种自♥由♥
because they prize that freedom
并相信它会长远地 为更重大的利益服务
and have faith it will serve the greater good in time.
但也许我这样想是错的 也许没有起码的共识
But maybe I was wrong to think so. Maybe there is no common decency.
-共识 弗雷泽先生? -是的
-Common decency, Mr. Fraser? -Aye.
如果真的要实现民♥主♥ 我们必须以身作则
If it truly is to be common to all men, it must begin with us.
你们称自己为自♥由♥之子
You call yourselves Sons of Liberty.
一个人因为恐惧而沉默 那是自♥由♥吗?
Is it liberty when a man is cowed into silence?
因受到威胁而屈服呢?
Or threatened into submission?
如果他的财产被夺走 那是自♥由♥吗?
Is it liberty if his property is taken from him?
我怎么知道我们可以信任你?
How do I know we can trust you?
我是来警告你们的
I came here to warn you.
很快就会有士兵冲进来
Very shortly there'll be soldiers coming through that door,
希望逮捕到叛党
hoping to make arrests.
你怎么会知道这事?
How do you know this?
让大家离开 马上
Tell the men to leave. Do it now.
把门锁打开
And unlock the door.
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
-请报上名字 先生 -詹姆斯弗雷泽
-State your name, sir. -James Fraser.
我是客栈的客人
I'm a guest here at the inn.
我邀请同伴们晚上来打台球
I invited my companions for a wee bit of late night billiards.
想一起玩吗?
Care to join us?
嗨
Hi.
我查看了莉齐的情况
I checked in on Lizzie.
她好多了
She's doing much better.
这并不奇怪 约西亚和克兹两兄弟
It's no surprise. Josiah and Kezzie Beardsley have been
像迷失的小羊一样照顾她
tending to her like a little lost lamb.
你怎么能这样?
I dinna believe you.
怎么了?
What?
我不是你的姐姐吗?
Have I not been a sister to you?
你当然是了
Yes, of course you have.
你听到这些孩子跑来跑去了吧?
And you hear all those bairns out running about?
女人怀孕什么样 我会不知道吗?
And you don't think I ken when a woman is with child?
我去新伯尔尼之前 你都不打算告诉我吗?
Were you gonna let me leave to New Bern without telling me?
不 当然不会 我刚告诉了罗格
No, of course not. No. I only just told Roger.
但是不要让妈妈知道 我想之后亲自告诉她
But don't let on to Mama. I wanna tell her myself in time.
我理解你想看到克莱尔 脸上那种表情的想法
I know what it is to want to see that look on Claire's face.
告诉她一个小小的好消息
Tell her the news of a wee blessing.
相信我 我不会夺走你的快乐的
Believe me, I willnae take that away from you.
谢谢 相信我 上次我告诉她那种消息时
Thanks. And, believe me, the last time I gave her that kinda news,
当时的情况并不理想
it wasn't exactly under the best of circumstances.
是的 但你丈夫现在和你在一起了
Aye, but your husband's with you now.
是的 但是我姐姐要走了
-Yeah. But my sister's leaving. -Oh.
只是暂时的 不是永远的
Not for a wee while. And it's not forever.
这孩子甚至都见不到他的新表亲
This one won't even get to meet his new cousin.
他会的
Ah. Aye, he will.
他们会一起搞恶作剧的 我敢肯定
They will be making mischief together. I'm sure of it.
风向的变化太大了
So much change in the wind.
英格兰人 战争即将爆发 人们就会上路
When there's a war afoot, Sassenach, men take to the roads.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
怎么了?
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
肯定只是一阵风罢了
Must just have been the wind.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表