剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
“耶♥和♥华♥的右手高举” -是的
"The right hand of the Lord is exalted." - Aye.
“耶♥和♥华♥的右手施展大能”
"The right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly."
很应景 不是吗? -继续念
That's appropriate, no? -Go on.
“我必不至死 仍要存活 并要传扬耶♥和♥华♥的作为
"I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
耶♥和♥华♥虽严严地惩治我
The Lord hath chastened me sore,
却未曾将我交于死亡
But he hath not given me over unto death.
给我敞开义门 我要进去称谢耶♥和♥华♥
Open to me the gates of righteousness. I will praise thee,
因为您已经应允我” -已经应允我
for Thou hast heard me." - Hast heard me.
“耶♥和♥华♥是神…” -神!
"God is the Lord…" - The Lord!
“祂光照了我们
"…which hath showed us light." -Aye.
理当用绳索把祭牲拴住
"Bind the sacrifice with cords,
牵到坛角那里”
even unto the horns of the altar."
你千万不能动
You must not move. -
我需要两只手做手术 无法扶住你的手
I need both my hands. I can't hold yours.
我只是来问弗雷泽夫人一些事情
I was only coming to ask Mistress Fraser something.
但是看到我父亲在里面
But seeing as my father's in there…
如果你是克莱尔婶婶的徒弟 那就更有理由进去了
All the more reason to go in if you're Auntie Claire's apprentice.
她说我是她的徒弟吗?
She called me her apprentice?
你总来这里 不就是因为
That's why you've been hoverin' about here all the time.
那个原因吗?
Is it no'?
学习怎样治疗别人?
To learn the ways of a healer?
对 但不要让我父亲听到你的声音
Yes. But don't let my father hear you. -
他不喜欢我看到他受苦
He doesn't like me to see him suffer.
或者让我女性的多愁善感泛滥
Or to offend my delicate female sensibilities.
你看起来挺坚强的 看到血应该承受得住
You seem strong enough to stand the sight of a wee bit o' blood.
你会帮助他康复
And you'd be helping to make him well.
他更担心我永恒灵魂的健康
He's more worried about the health of my eternal soul.
希望我专心保护自己的灵魂
Prefers that I keep my mind on that.
好吧 与其在外边徘徊 像两个灵薄狱里的灵魂
Well, rather than lingering out here, like two souls in limbo…
我还是送你回家吧
I'll walk with you home?
我不是天主教♥徒♥ 所以 我的灵魂不会进入灵薄狱
I'm not Catholic, so my soul won't be in limbo.
但是 是的 你可以送我回家
But yes, you may walk me home.
“上主是我的牧者 我实在一无所缺
"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
他使我躺卧在青草地上
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures,
领我在可安歇的水边
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
我虽然行过死荫的幽谷
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
也不怕遭害 因为您与我同在”
I will fear no evil. For thou art with me."
“我一生一世必有恩惠慈爱随着我”
"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life."
是的
Aye.
成功了
It worked.
伤口愈合后 你的手能更灵活些
You'll have more motion once the wound is healed
我已经拆掉了缝合线 但确实 手术成功了
and I have taken out the sutures, but, yes, it worked.
我希望你在手术室过夜
I would like you to stay here overnight in the surgery,
这样我就可以监视你的情况了
so I can keep an eye on you. -Huh.
为什么你父亲会担心你永恒的命运
Why would your father ever be worried about your eternal fate?
你认为他无需担心 我很高兴 但为什么不担心呢?
I'm flattered you don't think he should be. But why not?
我们不都是罪人吗?您是…
Are we not all sinners, Mister…
弗雷泽先生 不是吗?
It is Fraser, isn't it?
默里 我妈是弗雷泽家的
It's Murray. My ma is a Fraser.
是的 我们都是罪人 但像你这样的年轻姑娘
And, aye, we're all sinners, but a young lass like yerself,
肯定没有做错过什么
surely you've done no wrong.
人不可貌相
Looks can be deceiving. -Hm.
我想如果我妈能看到我
I suppose if my ma could see me,
她也会担心我永恒的命运
she'd be worried about my eternal fate as well.
我的母亲并不那么关注灵魂
My mother was not so spiritually inclined.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
别人说她是女巫 她被绞死了 -绞死?
She was hanged as a witch. -Hanged?
什么时候的事?
When?
我很小 几乎不记得什么
I was very young. I hardly remember.
快到我家了 我哥哥也会在家
We're almost home now. My brother will be home as well
看到我和一个年轻人一起散步 他会不高兴的
and he'd not be pleased to see me walking with a young man.
当然
Aye. Of course.
我的理解是
It is my understanding
你们这些邪恶的小流氓
that you wicked wee scoundrels
今天早上很想玩火
were eager to play wi' fire this morning.
看 烧得通红 热得很
There, nice and hot.
我很想用火烫你们
I have half a mind to burn ye myself.
既然你们是正在成长的男人 就要边做边学
Since you're growing men who mean to learn by doing,
选吧
there's a choice.
摸婴儿…
Touch the bairn…
还是摸烧火棍
or the poker.
来吧 选吧
Go on, make your choice.
你先选 -我不要!
You go first. -I dinna want to!
他是个可爱的小伙子 不是吗? 你是看得出来的
He's a sweet lad, is he not? You can see that he is.
看见没?你逗他笑了 他喜欢你
See there? You made him laugh. He likes you.
好
Good.
我告诉过你们了 他不是恶魔
See, I told you he wasn't a demon.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
麦肯齐先生说 这孩子属于上主 是真的吗?
What Mr. MacKenzie said about the bairn belonging to the Lord?
我当然不会反对 麦肯齐先生对此事的看法
I certainly wouldn't argue with what Mr. MacKenzie says about that.
但无论他还属于谁 首先
But whoever else he belongs to,
亨利克里斯蒂安是我家的孩子
Henri-Christian belongs to me.
你们都好好给我记住了
Best you all remember it.
是 弗雷泽先生
Aye, Mr. Fraser, sir.
好了…
Aye.
蘸着蜂蜜吃些面包 然后就走吧
Help yourself to bread and honey and be on your way.
亨利克里斯蒂安也是 你的家人 日耳曼
Henri-Christian also belongs to you, Germain.
他是你的小♥弟♥弟♥
He's your wee brother.
他需要你的保护 明白吗?
He needs your protection. You understand?
是 外公
Yes, Grand-père.
走吧
Go on.
爸爸 我饿了
Papa. I'm so hungry.
爸爸
Papa…
我真的饿了
I'm real hungry. -
爸爸…
Papa… -
别担心 妈妈回来了
Dinna fash. Your ma's here now.
你是不是一直都没管孩子?
Have you been neglecting the bairns?
你喝了多少? -如果我还在说话 那就还不够多
How much drink have ye had? -If I'm still talking, then not enough.
也许我需要再喝一杯
Maybe I need another.
你答应过我你会戒酒
You promised me ye wouldna.
你真是让人恨铁不成钢 亲爱的
You're so much better than this, my love.
我看到过喝酒对男人的危害
I've seen what drink'll do to a man.
我看着妈妈长♥期♥忍♥耐
I watched my mother put up with it.
我和琼妮因此而受苦
Me and Joanie suffered because of it.
求你了 上帝 别再让我忍♥受那种痛苦了
And so help me, God, I will not put up with it again.
拜托 弗格斯
So please, Fergus.
请告诉我 我该如何帮你 -你帮不上忙
Tell me how to help you, please. -You can't.
我本该帮助你的
I'm the one who's supposed to help you.
养家糊口 保护你和孩子!
To provide for you and the children. To protect you and the children.
那就感谢上帝吧 亨利克里斯蒂安活到了今晚
Then thank God Henri-Christian was with me this evening,
在活蹦乱跳地吃奶 -你什么意思?
and that he drinks his mother's milk. -What does that mean?
你以为我会让他受到伤害吗?
You think I'd let any harm come to him?
你醉醺醺的怎么保护他?
What a fine job ye'd do in that state.
喝醉时 你保护不了任何人!
You can't protect anyone when you're drunk!
你说得对
You're right.
只是我之前让你失望的时候 并没有喝醉
Only I wasn't drunk when I failed you before.
我也可以为我们而战
I can fight for us, too.
你无需一人承受重担 我也可以保护我们
The burden isna only on you. I can protect us as well.
遇上莱昂内尔布朗那样的人 你无能为力
Not against men like Lionel Brown.
我有能力 我也做到了
Aye, I can, and I did.
希望你得到了些安慰 弗格斯 因为我是认真的
Let this be a comfort to you, Fergus, for I mean it to be.
莱昂内尔不是自然死亡的
Lionel didn't die…
我杀了他
I killed him.
什么?
What?
你说什么?
What did you say?
他威胁了我 他威胁了我们所有人
He threatened me. He threatened all of us.
他说他会烧毁我们住的房♥子
He said he'd burn the house down over our heads.
所以 我在注射器里装满了
So I filled a syringe with water hemlock
水铁杉 刺进了他的脖子
and I stabbed him in the neck.
你杀了他?
You killed him?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表