剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Make me a Freemason.
为什么?
Why?
你不尊重你们的教皇吗?
Have you no regard for your Pope?
你会被逐出教会的
You'd be excommunicated.
教皇没跟我和我的兄弟们待在这里
The Pope isn't here with me and my men.
任何人都可以成为共济会成员
Any man can be a Mason,
只要他相信某个至高无上的存在
so long as he believes in a Supreme Being
像我这样
as I do.
但是 你为什么想这样做?
But why do you want this?
犯人们
The men…
他们会听我的
They will listen to me.
我们不会再 进行这种毫无意义的战斗了
We'll have no more of this senseless fighting.
天主教♥徒♥对战新教♥徒♥
Catholics versus Protestants.
我们可能不是石匠
We may not be stonemasons,
但我们都是苏格兰人
but we are, all of us, Scots.
从今以后 这座监狱将成为分会
From now on, this prison will be a lodge,
我们将加入共济会
and we will be Freemasons,
通过我们
united by our
对宇宙伟大创造者的信仰联合起来
belief in the Great Architect of the Universe.
但禁止谈论政♥治♥或宗教
But any talk of politics or religion is forbidden.
谁要跟随我的领导?
Who will join me?
弗雷泽!
Fraser!
总督午饭时间要见你 现在就去
The Governor will see you for luncheon now.
去吧 麦克杜
Go on, Mac Dubh.
也许我们的境况就要变好一点了
Maybe we'll have things a bit better.
(北卡罗来纳州 1773年)
给我唱一首歌♥
Sing me a song
一首男孩已经远去的歌♥
Of a lad that is gone
你说那个男孩那个
Say, could that lad
能否是我?
Be I?
精神喜悦
Merry of soul
他有一天扬帆远航
He sailed on a day
驶向大海
Over the sea
驶向斯凯
To Skye
巨浪 微风 岛屿 大海
Billow and breeze Islands and seas
倾盆大雨 明媚阳光
Mountains of rain and sun
曾经的一切美好 曾经的一切舒适
All that was good All that was fair
曾经的我
All that was me
已经远去
Is gone
给我唱一首歌♥
Sing me a song
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
Of a lass that is gone
你说那个女孩
Say, could that lass
能否是我?
Be I?
精神喜悦
Merry of soul
她有一天扬帆远航
She sailed on a day
驶向大海
Over the sea
驶向斯凯
To Skye
克莱尔!
Claire!
克莱尔?
Claire?
克莱尔?嘿 克莱尔 醒醒 克莱尔!
Claire? Hey, Claire, wake up. Claire! -
我敬爱的上帝啊 杰米
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ, Jamie.
你吓死我了
You scared me.
你躺在这里 几乎不喘气 我还以为你死了
I find you here, barely breathing, thinking you've gone
去见上帝了 居然还说我吓到了你?
to meet Christ Himself, and I'm the one scaring you?
我没事
I'm all right.
实际上 比“没事”还好
Better than all right, actually.
成功了!
It worked!
我只被麻醉了三、四分钟
I was only out for three to four minutes.
你在说些什么啊?
What the devil are ye talking about?
我不必再依赖威士忌或鸦♥片♥酊了
I don't have to rely on whisky or laudanum anymore.
-有什么要交代的吗 英格兰人? -有
-Something to confess, Sassenach? -Yes.
我制出了麻醉剂 叫乙♥醚♥
I've recreated anesthetic. Well, it's called ether.
-它让你熟睡了?
-And it sent you to sleep?
-比熟睡还熟
-Something deeper than sleep.
-那是什么感觉?
-What does that feel like?
-这就是它的美妙之处
-That's the beauty of it.
你一点感觉都没有
You don't feel a thing.
安全吗?
Is it safe?
比死于阑尾破裂的痛苦更安全
Safer than dying in agony of a ruptured appendix.
有了乙♥醚♥ 我就可以给病人做手术
With ether, I could operate on a patient
他们不会有任何感觉
and they wouldn't feel a thing.
-直到… -直到他们醒来?
-Not until-- -Until they wake up? Hmm.
不 我觉得不太好 英格兰人
No, it doesn't sound very good to me, Sassenach.
不好?多他妈的神奇啊
No? It's bloody marvelous… -
什么都感觉不到 太可惜了
It would be a shame not to feel anything.
这可不是我给所有患者 施行的标准治疗方法
This isn't standard treatment for all my patients.
我希望不是
I hope not. -
遗憾的是 我们只能
And shame we can't put everyone to sleep
让彼此熟睡一百年
for a hundred years but the two of us.
停止时间的流逝 那不是很好吗?
-Stop time. Wouldn't that be lovely? -Hmm.
等这场战争结束
Wait for this war to be over.
忘掉布朗一家和他们的安全委员会
Forget about the Browns and their Committee of Safety.
只过我们自己的日子
Keep to ourselves.
我们不能那样做吗?
Could we do that? -Hmm.
麦克唐纳少校要我做印第安人官员
Major MacDonald has asked me to be an Indian agent,
代表皇家
to act as a representative for the Crown,
这一带的切诺基
the Cherokee hereabouts
“改善与附近印第安人的关系”
and to "Improve relations with our Indian neighbors."
他们希望你
They want you to convince them
说服他们继续为国王而战
to keep fighting for the King.
新总督 同样的举措
New governor, same thumb.
-我会拒绝的 -很好
-I'll tell him "No." -Good.
我最好去看看玛莎莉
I'd best go and look in on Marsali.
我自己能行 你知道吧?
I am all right, you know?
我知道 就是…
Aye. I ken. It's…
我看到你就觉得高兴 仅此而已
I take pleasure in the sight of you is all.
一直以来 你如影相随 从…
You've been like my shadow ever since…
从今往后每一次家访
Are you going to accompany me
你都要陪我吗?
on every home visit from now to kingdom come?
长久相陪 英格兰人
Long after that, Sassenach.
我发誓巴格夫人有隐藏包裹的诀窍
I swear Mrs. Bug has a knack for hiding parcels.
要茶还是咖啡?
Right then, tea or coffee?
你能找到什么就喝什么吧
Whatever you can find, I guess.
想象一下 有多少好茶
Imagine how many good cuppas
要被扔进那个该死的港口
are going to be tossed into that bloody harbor.
嘿 你站在哪一边?
Hey, whose side are you on?
别忘了 你妈妈和我
Don't forget, your mother and I
都是失败者那边的
were both on the losing side.
我没忘
Oh, you know, I haven't forgotten.
但既然你来到了这里 显然
But now that you're here, I mean,
你是位爱国者 对吧?
you're obviously a patriot, right?
当然
Well, of course.
如果美国不独♥立♥
If America doesn't become America,
谁知道世界会变成什么样?
who knows what that world would look like?
第一次世界大战 第二次世界大战
World War I, World War II.
我是说 他们起到了…
I mean, they played…
我开始意识到了 时光流逝啊
It's really starting to hit me. The clock is ticking.
我知道
I know.
我们能做什么呢?
What can we do?
好 和爷爷一起走
There we go. Up…and away with granddad.
小探险家们
Wee explorers,
准备好随风漂泊了吗?
are you ready to go wherever the wind takes us?
杰曼 抓紧你妹妹
Germain, hold on to your sister.
-弗格斯还没回来? -是的
-Fergus away at the still? -Aye.
忙着照料酿酒坊 他希望一切恢复原状
Canna seem to keep him away. He wants it back as it was.
他必须得有耐心
He'll have to be patient.
像所有事物一样 酿造优质威士忌需要时间
Like all things, good whisky takes time. -
这几天 宝宝动得频繁吗?
So has the baby been moving much these last few days?
没有以前频繁 但这是正常的 不是吗?
No. Not as much as it was. But they don't really, do they?
快生的时候就不大动了吧?
Not when they're nearly ready?
琼妮躺在肚子里 像死了… 像磨石一样
I mean, Joanie lay there like the dea… Like a millstone,
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表