剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我们不会有问题的
We'll manage well enough. -Oh.
肯定有人追求你吧
Surely you have suitors.
小伙子们成群结队地 跟在你身后 我看见过
The lads swoon after you in droves, I've seen them.
先生 请不要对我父亲说这样的话
Please, sir. Ye'll say no such thing to my father.
不会的 我只是在开玩笑 姑娘
I willnae. I was only teasing, lass.
你♥爸♥就这么凶吗?
Is your father so fierce then?
我还以为您了解他 先生 -确实
I thought you knew him, sir. -I did.
从前的熟悉感似乎慢慢回来了
I'm getting acquainted with him again.
那里的木耳够吗?
Have ye enough wood-ears there?
昨天 我在绿泉附近看到了很多
I saw a great many yesterday up near the Green Spring.
我正往那边去 可以给你带路
I'm going that way, I can show you.
您真好心
You're very kind.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想你哥艾伦也会离开家
Your brother, Allan, will leave home too, I suppose.
也许会去南边的沿海地区?
Maybe go down the coast?
我觉得他本质上不是农民 是吗? -对 他不是
I ken he's not a farmer at heart, is he? -No, he's not.
他在爱丁堡长大
He grew up in Edinburgh.
你哥和你是同一个母亲生的吗?
You have the same mother, your brother and you?
当然
Of course.
你出生在苏格兰还是这里?
You were born in Scotland or here?
先生 我让您这么好奇吗?
Am I such a curiosity to you, sir?
是在苏格兰生的 但我不记得什么
'Twas Scotland. But I dinna much remember it.
不过 有人说这个地方很像英格兰 您认同吗?
Some say this place is like it, though. Do you think so?
类似吧
Something like it.
某些部分 大峡谷 森林
Some parts. The Great Glen, the forest.
是的 跟这里很像
Aye, it's very much like this.
但是当然了 没有泥炭
But there's no peat, of course.
而且没有石南花 那是最大的不同
And no heather. That's the biggest difference.
还有山脉
Ah. The mountains. The mountains are bonnie.
我要征服这雪白的肉体
这种饥渴合情合理
抒写出他那热爱的“爱”字
又到结账日了
Here we are again, Quarter Day.
谢谢 威迈斯小姐
Thank you, Miss Wemyss.
克里斯蒂先生看到前
I must drink this before
我得喝光 不然 他会责备我的
Mr. Christie sees and chastens me.
汤姆不知道的话 就没什么可生气的了!
What auld Tom doesna ken will not hurt him!
祝你健康长寿!
Lang may yer lum reek!
你确定自己不需要帮助吗 威迈斯小姐?
You sure you dinna need any help, Miss Wemyss?
我和克兹可以帮忙上啤酒
Kezzie and I could pass some of that ale around.
是吗?
Oh, aye?
要是把酒给你们
As though every cup I give ye wouldna
你俩肯定会喝个精光
go straight down yer own two gullets.
我又不是傻瓜 约西亚比尔德斯利
I'm no fool, Josiah Beardsley.
那我们就去盯着点
We'll keep watch then.
确保没人会不请自来地偷喝一口
Make sure no one steals a sip uninvited.
如果你们想帮忙 就去再帮我抬一桶麦酒来
If ye want to be helpful, go fetch me another barrel of ale.
祝你身体健康
Your good health.
从照顾孩子的忙碌中解脱一下真好
It's good to get rest from the children.
巴格夫人很乐意照看他们
Mrs. Bug was happy to watch them.
他真是臭气熏天
The stink from him.
走吧
Come. Come.
帕德莱克麦克尼尔 -干得好 先生
Padraic MacNeill. -Ah, well done, sir.
坚持下去 你们会赚到足够的钱 养活一家五口的
Keep this up and ye'll have enough to feed a family of five.
另外两个孩子呢?
Where are yer two wee scamps?
肯定在某个地方搞恶作剧呢
They'll be off making mischief somewhere.
去找甜食了 毫无疑问
Gone looking for sweetmeats, no doubt.
伊万林赛 你今年的收成真不错
Evan Lindsay, you've had a good year.
是的 麦克杜 真是老天爷保佑
Aye, Mac Dubh. My crops have been blessed.
上帝该赐给你一个妻子了
Time the good Lord blessed ye
好让你把那么多钱都花在她身上
with a wife to spend all that money on.
不然 你把妹妹介绍给我好了
Perhaps He'll introduce me to your sister since ye're spoken for.
小心点 对于你这样的人来说 她太年轻了
Careful now. She's far too young for the likes of ye.
而且 她在苏格兰呢
And she's in Scotland, forbye. - Oh.
看起来不错
This looks nice.
我看伊万和莉齐在一起不错 你觉得呢?
I think we should set Evan up with Lizzie. What do you think?
如果他能超过比尔德斯利家的 约西亚和克兹的话
If he can get past Josiah and Kezzie Beardsley that is.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你没注意到
You haven't noticed.
他们追得很紧
They're very protective.
你妈说他俩 像两只小狗一样跟着莉齐
Your mother says that they follow Lizzie around like two puppies.
或者像两只狼
More like two wolves.
给您 他们会取来更多的酒
There you go. They've just gone to get some more.
如果您想要配方 我可以给您送来
I can send over the recipe if you'd like.
我会让克隆比太太看看这个
And I'll get Mrs Crombie to have a look at it.
你想对我说什么就尽管说吧
Whatever you want to say to me, you might as well say it.
整个早上 你都在盯着我看
You've been staring at me all mornin'.
就像你盯着我儿子一样
Staring at me like you stare at my son.
你以前从未见过只有一只手的人吗?
Have you never seen a man with one hand before?
还是没看见过侏儒?
Or a dwarf?
我们有那么可怕吗? -醉醺醺的
Are we so hideous? -Hideously drunk.
但你儿子嘛 我认为“怪诞”这个词更恰当
But as to your son, I think "grotesque" may be the word.
可你跟我们说 看着他时 你自己受不受得了
But you tell us if you can bear to look at him yourself.
嘿!
Hey!
弗格斯!
Fergus!
弗格斯!
Fergus!
这个疯子袭击了我! -你看到事情的经过了吗?
This madman attacked me! - Did you see what happened?
主要是她的错
It was her fault mostly.
她不该那样评价孩子
She shouldna have said what she did about the bairn.
我看见他往她脸上泼威士忌
I saw him throw whisky in her face.
孩子长成那样 肯定是遭到了上帝的诅咒
Surely it's a curse from God for a child to look that way.
你居然敢这么说? -“酒是魔鬼的汁液”
How dare you? - "Drink is the devil's juice."
你不是经常这么说吗 克里斯蒂先生?
Isn't that what you always say, Mr. Christie?
孩子的父亲手不离酒
Well, the lad's father is barely seen without a cup.
弗雷泽家向我们敞开了大门
The Frasers have opened their doors to us.
我们会以上主的观点来尊重他们
We will respect them in the eyes of the Lord with pity
心怀同情和善良
and kindness.
麦格雷戈先生
Mr. McGregor.
怎么了?
What's happened?
我们都定居在这片新土地上
As we all settle in this new land
远离我们出生的土地
so far from the soil in which many of us were born,
我想好好思考这句话
I want to reflect on the words,
“爱邻居如爱自己”
"Thou shall love thy neighbor as thyself."
我觉得有必要讲一个故事
I feel compelled to tell a story,
关于一个摇篮里的无助的孩子 被别人推进了河里
about a helpless child who was floated down a river in a basket.
孩子的名字叫摩西
His name was Moses.
法老下令
Pharaoh ordered
将所有希伯来男孩扔进尼罗河淹死
that all Hebrew boys be thrown into the Nile and drowned.
这条法令几乎杀死了
An edict that nearly killed
后来带领上帝子民获得自♥由♥的孩子
the child who would later lead God's people to freedom.
(内容淫秽 我觉得你不至下流如此)
是恐惧驱使他这么做的
It was fear that made him do it.
有好几个月 冒着生命危险
For months, Moses' mother kept him hidden,
摩西的母亲把他藏了起来
risking her own life
他长大了 藏不住了
until he was too big to hide.
她把他放在篮子里 将篮子推入了尼罗河 祈祷着
She placed him in a basket in the river Nile and prayed.
尽管她害怕 但还是将他托付给了上帝
She entrusted him to God, in spite of her fear.
你们中的许多人都为人父母
Many of you are parents.
为了保护自己无辜的孩子 你们会做出何种努力?
To what lengths would you go to protect your innocent children?
你永远不知道 自己会做出何种牺牲 直到…
You never know what you'll be willing to do until…
弗格斯!
Fergus!
不 大人 别管我!
No, Milord. Let me be!
让我死 这是唯一的方法
Let me die. This is the only way.
玛莎莉和孩子们需要你
Marsali and the children need you.
这样做就是为了他们!
This is for them.
玛莎莉可以再婚
Marsali can marry again
找到一个 可以养活她和孩子们的男人
and find a man who can provide for her and her children.
保护亨利克里斯蒂安
Protect Henri-Christian.
我做不到 -你做得到
I cannot. -You can.
你心里清楚得很 我做不到
You know damn well I can't.
罗格救了他 你保护了他
Roger saved him. You protect him.
我什么也不是
I'm nothing.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表