剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
她马上就意识到了 我们俩的感情是真爱
She kent the look of true love when she saw it.
她不想破坏我们的感情
It wasn't in her mind to betray that.
她给了我一丝馈赠
She gave me a small thing.
我甚至没有…
I wasn't, I wasn't even…
她给了我温柔
She gave me tenderness.
我希望自己也给了她温柔
I hope I gave her the same.
我相信你给了她温柔
I'm sure you gave her tenderness.
我知道你给了她温柔
I know you did.
你以前告诉我这件事就好了
I just wish you had told me about it.
我想不出该… 该怎么说出口 让你理解
I could not think how… how to tell you, that you'd understand.
但我当然理解
But of course I understand.
所以
So…
玛尔娃的事 你相信我吗?
do you believe me about Malva?
相信
Yes.
不只是因为你和我的感情
Not only because of you and me.
还因为如果那种事真的发生了
But because if it had have happened…
我知道你永远都不会
I know you would never have turned your back
对自己的亲生骨肉不管不顾
on a child of your own blood.
不管它是如何来到这个世界上的
No matter how it came into the world.
那
So…
我们现在怎么办?
what do we do now?
如果可以的话 找出真♥相♥
Find out the truth if we can.
黎明时分 全岭都会知道发生了什么事
By daybreak, the whole of the Ridge will ken what happened.
但是没有人会相信
But no one will believe it.
他们都会相信的 克莱尔
They'll all believe it, Claire.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
该死的巴格夫人 现在这事全岭都会知道
Damn Mrs. Bug. It will be all over the Ridge now.
玛尔娃为什么要这样做? 妈妈对她一直很好
Why would Malva do this? Mama has always been so kind to her.
要么真正的父亲是她不想嫁的人
Either the real father is someone she doesn't want to marry
要么她想获得杰米的钱财
or she's decided to try and go after Jamie's money or property.
或者两者皆有
Or both.
这事肯定没发生过 爸爸不会做这种事的
It isn't true. Dad wouldn't do this.
不是吗? 对!他不会的
Would he? No! He wouldn't.
你不会认为这事是真的吧?
You can't possibly think there's any truth in it?
不 当然不是 我只是…
No, no, of course not. I just…
你还记得我们去哈佛
Do you remember when we went to Harvard
参加纪念我爸的仪式吗?
for that ceremony to honor Daddy?
记得
Aye.
我认出了一个女人
Well, there was this woman there that I recognized.
她叫桑迪
Her name was Sandy.
我们在书店碰到过她一次
We ran into her once at a bookstore.
我看到了爸爸看她的神色
And I saw the way Daddy looked at her.
她来过我们家一次
And then she showed up at our house once,
庆祝妈妈的毕业派对
during Mama's graduation party.
妈妈终于跟我说 我爸爱上了她
And Mama finally told me that he was in love with her,
并打算娶她
and planned to marry her.
但那是完全不同的情况
That was a totally different situation.
你妈妈爱了另一个男人20年 你父亲知道的
Your mother loved another man for 20 years. Your father knew it.
布丽安娜
Brianna…
杰米是个正直的人 他深深地爱着你的母亲
Jamie is an honorable man. And he loves your mother deeply.
事情就是这样
See, that's just the thing.
罗格 我发誓我爸也深爱着妈妈
Roger, I would have sworn Daddy was, too.
如果你来找我 要我否认先前的话…
If you have come to ask me to take it back…
我只是想谈谈 没什么好说的
I just want to talk. Nothing to talk about.
也许我可以听你说
Then maybe I could listen.
我觉得你无法与任何人交谈
I doubt you've been able to talk to anyone.
尤其没法跟你父亲或哥哥交谈
Especially not your father or brother.
他们为什么要听妓♥女♥的?
Why would they listen to a whore?
我不认为你是个妓♥女♥ 玛尔娃
I don't think you are a whore, Malva.
为已婚男人张♥开♥双♥腿♥的女人
What else would you call a woman
你还能叫她什么?
who spreads her legs for a married man?
我父亲让我站在教众面前认罪
My father made me stand in front of the congregation and confess.
麦肯齐先生告诉他不要这样做 但他还是做了
Mr. MacKenzie told him not to, but he did it anyway.
你知道我怎么想吗? 我觉得你是个年轻女人
Do you know what I think? I think you are a young woman
犯了个错误的年轻女人
who made a mistake.
但犯错的另一方不是我丈夫
But it wasn't with my husband.
也许是他犯了错误 而我要为此承担责任
Perhaps it was he who made the mistake, I'm carrying the blame for it.
不 我相信他
No. No, no. I believe him.
完全相信
Completely.
他和我经历了你想象不到的事情
Now, he and I have been through things you couldn't even imagine,
这种事 我向你保证
and this, I promise you,
不会离间我们
it won't come between us.
玛尔娃 对不起
Malva, I'm sorry,
无论你正在经历什么
whatever it is that you're going through
它居然让你如此绝望地去做这件事
would make you so desperate to do this.
你在向我道歉?
You're apologizing to me?
因为我在乎你
Because I care about you.
在我看来 你是位聪明的年轻女人
I see in you this clever, young woman
充满好奇和热情
full of curiosity and enthusiasm.
能成为你的老师 我很自豪
And I was proud to be your teacher.
现在还不算晚 玛尔娃 你仍然可以说出实话
It's not too late, Malva. You can still tell the truth.
一切都会没事的
It's going to be all right.
不 不可能的
No. It can't be.
永远不可能的 离她远点
It can never be. Get away from her.
你这是干嘛?就这样跑来这里?
What do you mean? Coming here like this?
我只是想… 如果你没有插手我们家的事
I was just trying to If you hadn't meddled in our family
想教玛尔娃你那些邪恶的巫术
and tried to teach Malva your devilish ways,
这件事永远都不会发生 你错了
this never would have happened. You're wrong.
她说你制♥作♥的药水让人起死回生
She says you make potions to bring people back from the dead.
是真的 我看到了
It's true. I saw it.
她是个女巫
She's a witch.
我们知道女巫的下场是什么 不是吗 玛尔娃?
We know what happens to witches, don't we, Malva?
对 我们知道
Aye. We do.
远离我的家人
Stay away from my family.
杰米弗雷泽跟我们大谈耕作和收割
Jamie Fraser mouthing off to us about plowing and harvesting,
可他自己却忙着搞别人家的女儿 “收获”后代
when he's been busy sowing wild oats of his own.
嘴巴放干净点 亨德森 我最后警告你一次
Watch it, Henderson. I willna warn you again.
怎么?至少我有胆站出来
What? At least I have the bollocks to come out
说出其他人的想法
and say what everyone else is thinking.
你还好吗 婶婶?
Are you all right, Auntie?
我没事
I'm fine.
我想问你一件事 是关于…
I wanted to ask you something. It's about…
是关于玛尔娃克里斯蒂的
It's about Malva Christie.
她怎么了?
What about her?
确切地说 不是她
Well, not her, exactly.
是她对杰米叔叔的指控
More what she said about Uncle Jamie.
伊恩 你不必担心这件事 它会…
Ian, you must not worry yourself about it. It will…
会水落石出的
It will come right, somehow.
这种事常有
These things always do.
他们说的那些都不是真的
It's not what they're saying about him.
听见就让人受不了
Canna bear to hear it.
伊恩 杰米不可能 是玛尔娃孩子的父亲
Ian. It's impossible that Jamie will be the father of Malva's child.
你明白那一点 不是吗?
You do understand that, don't you?
我明白 婶婶
I, I do, Auntie.
但那孩子可能是我的
But it could be mine.
什么?
What?
伊恩 你那么说是为了保护杰米吗?
Ian, are you saying that to protect Jamie?
因为如果你是… 只有一次
Because if you are… It was only once.
她那么美丽 她跟我说话
She is so beautiful. And she talked to me.
和其他姑娘一样害羞
She wasna shy like the other lasses.
她对我的生活很好奇
She was curious about my life…
我想再次感受被爱的感觉
And I wanted to feel again.
有一天 我和她在河边 然后
One day, I was at the river with her, and…
我们发生了关系
we laid together.
但后来 感觉不对劲
But later, it didna feel right.
我告诉她我很抱歉 但我爱着另一个人
I told her that I was sorry, but that I loved another.
我仍然爱艾米丽
That I still loved Emily.
以后我不能跟她在一起了
And it could not happen again.
婶婶 你认为是因为我拒绝了她
Auntie, do you think I scorned her,
她才指责杰米叔叔的吗?
and that's what made her accuse Uncle Jamie?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表