剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我太没用了
I'm useless.
没用?
Useless?
我在阿兹墨时 是你带领全家人挺了下去
You kept this family together while I was at Ardsmuir.
我为克莱尔悲伤时 你在我的印刷店帮助了我
You helped me at my print shop when I was grieving for Claire.
用这个
And with this…
用一只手 你就酿出了我尝过的
one hand you've made some of the finest whisky
最好的威士忌
that ever passed my lips.
你会再次取得成功的
You will do so again.
只有你才能向你儿子展示
You're the only one who can
像你这样“无用”的人能有何成就
show your son what a useless man like you can achieve.
让他看到自己能让父亲感到多么自豪
And how proud he can make his father.
你不清楚 但关键是你
Ye dinna ken, but it is you.
不是你所做的、给予的或提供的
Not what you do or give or provide.
我们需要的是你…
It's you we need…
回家
to come home.
我的孩子 我的儿子
My child, my son.
我已经不是以前的我了 大人
I'm not who I once was, Milord.
我不知道自己是否还能做回当初的我
I don't know if I can be that man again.
你可以的
You can.
你会的
You will.
抱歉 再也不会这样做了
I'm sorry. Never again.
麦克唐纳少校?
Major MacDonald?
弗雷泽先生 弗雷泽夫人 我带着礼物来了
Mr. Fraser, Mistress Fraser, I come bearing gifts.
你索要枪♥支♥的信很有成效
Your letter requesting guns was well-received.
看起来雪鸟切罗基的忠诚和备战情况
And it appears the loyalty and readiness of the Snowbird Cherokee
正合时宜
could not have come at a better time.
(波士顿港发生倾茶事件)
波士顿茶党
The Boston Tea Party.
你们已经听说了?
So you've heard?
肯定会造成不便
An inconvenience certainly.
我想国王会认为
I imagine the King will view
这是一种彻底的侵略行为
it as an act of outright aggression.
你要把它们存放在哪里?
Where would you like them?
先放在晒谷场上吧
We'll, uh, store them in the corncrib for now.
这意味着什么呢 英格兰人?
What does it mean, Sassenach?
要开始了 风暴 战争
It's starting. The storm. The war.
即将到来了
It's almost here.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表