剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
古战场传奇
第六季 第七集
棍棒和石头
前情提要
Previously...
不知道食罪者哪去了 好久没人见到过他了
I wonder where the sin-eater is. No one's seen him in a while.
妈妈
Mama!
我过来摸了摸他 接着 他要了我的身子
I came and touched him, and then he took me.
某人让她怀上了孩子 但不是我
She's with child by someone and no by me.
我看到了你赤♥裸♥身体上的伤疤
I've seen the scars on your naked body.
我想你可以让你的妻子抚养 这个私生子
I suppose you could take the bastard for yer wife to rear.
出去
Get out.
玛尔娃的事 你相信我吗
Do you believe me about Malva?
相信
Yes.
我看伊万和莉齐在一起不错
I think we should set Evan up with Lizzie.
如果他能超过比尔德斯利家的 约西亚和克兹的话
If he can get past Josiah and Kezzie Beardsley, that is.
你很寂寞吧
Lonely, are ye?
你再靠近我或我的丈夫 我会他妈的杀了你
You come near me or my husband again, and I will fucking kill you.
不好
Oh, no!
今天 站在你们面前 我要说 真的有魔鬼
I'm standing before you today to tell you that the devil is real.
他们说他现身时 假扮成天使
They say he comes in the guise of an angel.
但他对我说话时 假扮成了男人
But he spoke to me in the guise of a man.
勾引了我
Seduced me.
我失去了童贞
I lost my innocence.
它被偷走了
It was stolen.
被我信任的人夺走了
Taken by someone I trusted.
那个人许下了诺言
Who made promises.
那个人本应该对我好的
Who was supposed to be kind to me.
我的孩子在你们眼里就是个私生子
My baby will be a bastard in your eyes.
但我希望你们能看清♥真♥♥相♥ 善待我们
But I hope you can see it in your hearts to treat us kindly.
给我唱一首歌♥
♪ Sing me a song ♪
一首男孩已经远去的歌♥
♪ Of a lad that is gone ♪
你说那个男孩
♪ Say, could that lad ♪
能否是我
♪ Be I? ♪
精神喜悦
♪ Merry of soul ♪
他有一天扬帆远航
♪ He sailed on a day ♪
驶向大海
♪ Over the sea ♪
驶向斯凯
♪ To Skye ♪
巨浪 微风
♪ Billow and breeze ♪
岛屿 大海
♪ Islands and seas ♪
倾盆大雨 明媚阳光
♪ Mountains of rain and sun ♪
曾经的一切美好
♪ All that was good ♪
曾经的一切舒适
♪ All that was fair ♪
曾经的我
♪ All that was me ♪
已经远去
♪ Is gone ♪
给我唱一首歌♥
♪ Sing me a song ♪
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
♪ Of a lass that is gone ♪
你说那个女孩
♪ Say, could that lass ♪
能否是我
♪ Be I? ♪
精神喜悦
♪ Merry of soul ♪
她有一天扬帆远航
♪ She sailed on a day ♪
驶向大海
♪ Over the sea ♪
驶向斯凯
♪ To Skye ♪
你谁也没看到
You didn't see anyone at all?
没看到
No.
没道理啊
Doesn't make sense.
你一定看见了什么 看见了某个人
Ye must have seen something. Or someone.
我在手术室里忙着
I was busy in the surgery.
我认为我看到玛尔娃朝房♥子走来
Thought I saw Malva coming towards the house.
她可能敲门了 但是
She may have knocked, but...
你却没有应门
And you didn't answer the door?
那你怎么走出房♥子的 还拿着刀
Why did you go outside then? With a knife?
看在上帝的份上 这是把修枝刀 我正要去菜园
It's a pruning knife, for God's sake. I was going to the garden.
你在暗示什么 小伙子
What are ye implying, lad?
你妻子站在我们面前 前臂上都是鲜血
Yer wife stands before us up to her elbows in blood.
我认为我们什么都没暗示
I don't think we're implying anything.
我告诉你们了
I told you.
当我发现玛尔娃时 不管是谁干的 那些人都已经走了
By the time I found Malva, whoever did this, they were gone.
她已经死了 但我必须得努力救孩子
She was already dead. But I had to try and save the baby.
你是相信我的 不是吗
You believe me, don't you?
她没受折磨吧
Was it swift?
我想听治愈者说
I want to hear it from a healer's lips.
她死前撑了多久
How long would it have taken for her to die?
如果你问我她死前是否受了苦 那
If you're asking me if she suffered, then...
告诉我 撑了多久
Tell me. How long?
她的喉咙被割伤
With the cut to her throat...
应该是一下子就死掉了
...it would have been quick.
没有时间祈祷宽恕吗
No time to pray for forgiveness, then.
说一句祈祷让上帝接纳她 进入天堂的功夫也没有
A short prayer that would have made her right with God.
我们会把他们埋在树林
We'll bury them out in the woods.
不行
We will not.
不能将妓♥女♥和私生子
Can't bury a whore and an illegitimate child
埋葬在敬畏上帝的人旁边
beside God-fearing men and women.
她是你的女儿 -他是你的私生子
She was yer daughter. -He was yer bastard son.
他不是
He is not.
无论他属于谁
Whoever he belongs to,
我们都会 让玛尔娃和你的小孙子安息
we'll see Malva and yer wee grandson lain to rest properly.
求你了 克里斯蒂先生
Please, Mr. Christie.
怎么 将一个罪人埋葬在神圣墓园
What? And have the angels weeping and demons rejoicing
好让天使哭泣 恶魔欢呼吗
that a sinner has been buried in holy ground?
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
不 除非我死了
No. Over mine.
如果玛尔娃和孩子 被埋在我的土地上 在岭上
If Malva and the bairn are to be buried on my ground, at the Ridge,
就一定要举♥行♥葬礼 葬入神圣的坟墓
it'll be after her funeral, in a consecrated grave.
我说清楚了吗
Have I made myself clear?
我们在葬礼上 说她什么呢
What are we gonna stand up and say about her, eh?
说玛尔娃克里斯蒂
That Malva Christie
充满生机和光明
was full of life and light,
她的眼里有团火焰
that there was fire in her eyes.
我抱着她的小宝宝时 感受到了 他也散发着同样的光芒
And when I held her tiny baby, I felt that same light in him.
但是 尸体已经残破了
But... the state of the body.
我会处理的
I'll take care of her.
几天后 我们将在会议楼集♥会♥
We'll gather at the Meeting House in a few days.
我的女婿主持仪式
My son-in-law will lead the service.
你说它是药 才不是呢
You said it was medicine, but it's not.
是魔鬼的法术
It's of the devil.
你是魔鬼
You're of the devil.
鼓起勇气亲手杀了这个人 是吗
Plucked up the courage to kill this one yourself, did you?
你最好振作起来
I mean, you best pull yourself together.
我们不希望杰米冲进来救你
We don't want Jamie coming rushin' in here to save you.
因为你知道吗
'Cause you know something?
你自己害自己 他救不了你
He can't save you from yourself.
你都喝光 我也不会怪你的
Wouldn't blame you if there's none left.
我想我也会喝一杯
I think I'll have one as well.
你有什么发现吗
Did you find anything?
没有
No.
伊恩还在搜寻
Ian's still out searchin'.
他会去通知罗格 布丽 定居者们
He'll warn Roger, Bree, the settlers.
比尔德斯利兄弟 现在也应该和他会合了
The Beardsleys should be wi' him by now too.
我向上帝祈祷他能找到一些线索
Pray to God he finds something.
谁会做这样的事情
Who would do something like this?
莉齐怎么没去应门
Where's that Lizzie to answer the door?
克隆比先生在后廊 说要见您
Mr. Crombie is out on the back porch to see you.
他一直在花♥园♥里四处搜查 我要怎么答复他
He's been poking about the garden. What shall I tell him?
一定和汤姆谈过了
Must've spoken with Tom.
我希望您能给我一个答案
Well, I hope ye have an answer for me.
也会有其他人问发生了什么事
There'll be others asking what's happened as well.
我告诉他晚点再来
I told him to come back later.
但他喃喃自语 想亲自见见死去的姑娘
But he was muttering about wantin' to see the dead lass for himself.
不行
No.
没有必要 玛尔娃已经受够了屈辱
There's no need. Malva has suffered enough indignity.
我们其他人呢
What about the rest of us?
忍♥受这样的丑闻 万福玛丽
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表