剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Just noting that you're over there a lot.
也许她喜欢和你在一起共度时光
And maybe she likes spending time with you.
不 我没和她在一起共度时光 我是去帮忙的
No, I'm not spending time with her. I'm helping out.
我答应会给她建一间小屋
I promised her that she would have a cabin
保证她不会被饿死 我是在信守诺言而已
and wouldn't starve, and I'm keeping that promise.
怎么?你认为她为了我
What? You think that she made that
而制♥作♥了那个符咒吗?
love charm for my sake?
我的想法是 她是个有两个孩子的寡妇 很孤独
What I think is she's a lonely widow with two children,
有一个英俊的男人听任她的指挥
and having a handsome man there at her beck and call
-随叫随到… -她需要我
-all the time is-- -She needs me.
我们需要你
We need you.
是吗?
Do you?
你那么有能力 正在造水车和粘土水管
You're so capable. You're making waterwheels and clay pipes.
罗马人已经做过这些事了
It's nothing the Romans didn't do.
可在这里 只有你才知道怎么做这些事
You're the only one here who knows how to do it.
你要给全岭都装上室内管道 多厉害啊
You're bringing indoor plumbing to the Ridge, for crying out loud.
在我看来 你好棒 布丽
You're amazing to me, Bree.
我只是想有所贡献而已
I'm just trying to contribute something too.
艾米视我为牧师 而我…
Amy sees me as her minister, and I--
但你不是牧师
But you're not a minister.
对其他人来说 你是个去寡妇家里
To the rest of the world, you're a married man
一待就是好几个小时的已婚男人
who's alone with a widow in her home for hours on end.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
罗格 艾米需要再找个丈夫
Roger, Amy needs to find a husband of her own,
如果你成了她家里的顶梁柱 她就不会去找
and she won't if you're already the man of the house.
天啊
Oh, my.
是大♥麻♥的花
It's hemp flower.
仿佛置身于绅士俱乐部
I think we are a veritable gentlemen's club.
这杯该敬谁呢?
To whom shall we drink?
我们的伯恩尼王子
Our Bonnie Prince.
可我觉得我们应该敬你
Well, I say we should drink to you.
政♥治♥上 我从未与他结盟
I was never much aligned with him, politically.
人们以为我们相爱了
People thought we were in love. Hmm.
说我们发生了关系
And that we lay together.
在船上?
In the boat?
我担心我的名字 将永远与他联♥系♥在一起
I fear my name will be forever associated with him.
原谅我 我不想说他的坏话 只是…
Forgive me, I do not wish to speak ill of him, it's just…
但查尔斯斯图尔特不是位领袖
But Charles Stuart was not a leader of men.
确实 我认为他并不在乎
No. I don't think he'd mind.
我听说的最新消息是
Last I heard, he was in Italy,
他在意大利酗酒致死 无人察觉
quietly drinking himself to death.
我一直希望见到一位皇室成员
I had always wished to meet a member of a royal family
但听了你们的话
but hearing you talk,
也许我该庆幸自己没见过他们
maybe I should count my blessings that I have not.
当然 弗雷泽夫人有幸见过皇室成员
Mistress Fraser, of course, has had the honor.
不止一次
-More than one occasion. -Hmm.
我不觉得卡洛登那次是种荣幸
I wouldn't exactly call Culloden an honor.
但凡尔赛…
But, uh, as for Versailles…
我不该说这些讨人烦的琐事
Well, I shouldn't bore you with the details.
麦克唐纳夫人 您别再陪我们了
Mistress MacDonald, we shouldn't keep you any longer.
您差不多要发表讲话了
It must be almost time for you to address the crowd.
是的 我想我应该去 做好面对他们的准备
Yes, I suppose I should go and prepare to face them.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
我们一起走吧
Let us go together.
当然
Of course.
对您的眼睛有帮助吗?
Has that helped your eyes?
有帮助
It has, aye.
我不应该太过抱怨 我想
I mustn't curse them too much, I suppose,
我还记得小时候看到的穆塔夫的模样
I can still recall Murtagh's face from when I was a young lass.
我有过四位丈夫
Four husbands I have had,
某些丈夫有时让我开心过 但…
and some of them have made me happy at times, but…
穆塔夫才是最…
until Murtagh…
我明白
I understand.
我想一定得面带微笑吧
Well, must put a smile on, I suppose.
走吧
Shall we?
知道吗?
You know,
我觉得我应该给你准备一小袋
I was thinking, I should prepare you a little pouch
大♥麻♥的花 让你带回家
of the hemp flower to take home.
我马上就过去
-Hmm. -I'll be along shortly.
谢谢你 弗洛拉
-Right. -Thank you, Flora.
好的 小心
Okay, careful.
他是身披伪装的懦夫
Was he a coward in his disguise?
还是有着甘愿冒险的勇敢心灵?
Or a brave soul willing to take a risk?
当然 各位可以自己判断
You, of course, may judge for yourselves. -
人们往往根据男人的行为来评判他
A man is often judged by his actions.
对女人的评判更多的是基于…
A woman is more often judged…
-你怎么没了人影? -…她的外貌
-Where did you disappear to? -…by her appearance.
只是需要休息一下
Just needed a rest.
但各位来这里是为了 听我介绍自己的行为
But you've come here to hear about my actions,
评判我的性格
to judge my character.
为什么我在那个决定性的夜晚做出了那种行为
Why I did what I did that fateful night.
我选择了超越表象
I chose to see beyond mere appearances.
今天 弗雷泽夫人让我想起了一件事
Today, Mistress Fraser reminded me of something.
身为女人 她却是一位
A gifted physician and, incidentally,
有天赋的医生 很难想象吧?
a woman, can you imagine?
她让我想到
She reminded me that
我们必须设法找出困扰我们的东西
we must seek to find what ails us
不是外在的 而是内在的
not outwardly, but within.
当今 困扰我们的是分♥裂♥的威胁
What is ailing us today is the threat of division.
我们以前见过这种威胁
And we've seen it before.
我们知道这种问题的表现
We know the symptoms of this disease.
仅靠伪装和逃离是不够的
And it's not enough for us just to put on a disguise and flee.
分♥裂♥后 和平与团结
Peace and unity,
将一去不返
that is what is at stake. -
我们宣誓效忠皇家
We have sworn oaths of loyalty to the Crown,
我们是自豪的
and we are proud subjects
大不列颠联合王国的子民
of the United Kingdom of Great Britain.
如果我们要 和平地生活在这片新土地上
And if we are to live in peace in this new land,
就必须继续效忠皇家
so we must continue to be.
杰米 马丁州长有顾虑
Jamie, Governor Martin has concerns.
-所以 我必须问你 -问我什么?
-So, I must ask you. -Ask me what?
你辞去印第安人官员职务一事
About your resignation as Indian Agent.
我向他保证说你是忠诚的
I assured him of your allegiance,
你今天的出席让我有充分的理由相信
and your presence here has given me every reason to believe
我们是阵线一致的
that we're in alignment.
但是
And yet…
我看到一封列有很多人名字的信件
I was shown a missive containing a list of names,
你的名字也在其中
and yours was among them.
越来越多的人决绝地加入了
A growing number of men who make no qualms about their affiliation
自♥由♥之子
with the Sons of Liberty.
通讯委员会已经公开声明
The Committee of Correspondence has made it no secret
他们渴望让我成为盟友
they are eager to consider me an ally.
对这种假设 我敢肯定你会努力进行矫枉
A presumption I'm certain you'll take pains to correct.
你必须立即与他们划清界限
You must disassociate yourself from them at once.
-杰米 这很危险 -是的
-Jamie, it is dangerous. -Aye.
你碰巧知道 他们明天在哪里见面的话…
Now, if you did happen to know where they're meeting tomorrow…
我不知道
I don't.
很好
Very well.
我相信我们很快就会知道的
I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.
皇家到处都有耳目
The Crown has eyes and ears everywhere.
约翰 我觉得我必须告诉你…
John, I feel I must tell you--
约翰大人 请原谅
Lord John, forgive me.
因尼斯大人让我来找您
Master Innes told me to come get you.
-有什么事? -镇上有麻烦了
-What is it? -There's trouble in town.
-开门 西姆斯 -保皇党的混♥蛋♥!
-Open the door, Simms. -Loyalist pig!
你不知道自己在印什么吗 西姆斯?
Don't you know what you're printing, Simms?
亲英殖民者的谎言!
Tory lies!
殖民地必须摆脱暴♥政♥!
Colonies must be free from tyranny!
告诉我你的想法 西姆斯!
Tell me what you think, Simms!
西姆斯 这是怎么回事?
Simms, what's this all about?
你阿姨让我印刷这些东西 来纪念这一天
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表