剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
因为我们觉得她可能撑不下去 不是强♥奸♥…
as we despaired of her life. It wasn't rape…
只是 他因悲伤 而失去了理智 我也是
Only him being off his head with the sorrow of it, and me as well.
我深夜走进你的房♥间 看到他站在窗边
I came into your room late at night to find him at the window,
在黑暗中悲伤 我为他感到难过
grieving in the dark and I felt so sorry for him.
我问他需不需要我给他拿点东西 拿点喝的
I asked could I fetch him a wee bite, maybe. Something to drink.
但他已经喝了
But he'd taken drink already.
他手里拿着一个威士忌酒瓶
There was a whisky bottle in his hand.
我说:“不用了 谢谢
And I said, "No, thank ye kindly,
我一个人待着就好” 你就走了 我没走
and I'd be alone." You left. No, I didn't.
更确切地说 你确实说过 你会一个人待着
Or rather you did say that, that you'd be alone,
但我不忍♥心看到你那么难受
but I couldn't bear to see you in such straits,
我知道这是自作主张 很不体面
and I know it was forward and unseemly,
但我真的很同情你!
but I did pity you so much!
我过来摸了摸他
I came and touched him.
把手放在他的肩膀上 只是为了安慰他
Put my hand on his shoulder, only to comfort him.
但他随即转过身来
But he turned then.
突然搂住我 把我抱到他身边
And put his arms around me all of a sudden, and grasped me to him.
接着
And then…
他要了我的身子
…he took me.
把我抵在墙上 你就在一旁躺着睡觉
Against the wall, whilst you lay sleeping.
他欲♥火♥焚身!
So great was his need!
她疯了吗? 她没疯
Is she mad? She's not mad.
那她就是个高明的骗子
A clever liar, then.
聪明如她 知道没人会相信她强♥奸♥的故事
Clever enough to ken no one would believe her tale of rape.
哦 不 先生 绝不
Oh, no, sir. Never.
我永远不会这样诋毁你 永远不会!
I should never say such a thing of you, never!
你需要安慰 我给了你
You needed comfort. I gave it to you.
某人让她怀上了孩子 但不是我
She's with child by someone and no' by me.
可能是谁呢? 就是你!
Who might have it been? It was you!
没有其他人了! 我不知道都有谁
There's no one else! I know of no one.
她说不仅有一次
She says it wasn't only the once.
说那个男人跟她发生了十几次关系 甚至更多
That the man in question had her a dozen times or more.
每一次都是她的谎言
Then she's lied a dozen times or more.
你的妻子相信我 我的妻子没那么蠢
Your wife believes me. My wife has better sense.
我看到了你赤♥裸♥身体上的伤疤
I've seen the scars on your naked body.
我可以描述它们
I can describe them.
你没法再抵赖了吧?
No answer to that, have you?
很多人都看到了我的后背
There are a number of people who have seen my back,
包括你 汤姆
including you, Tom.
我并没有和他们睡过觉
And I have not slept with them either.
那你肋骨上的新月标记呢?
But what of the crescent mark across your ribs?
腿上的那个又大又丑的标记呢?
Or the great ugly one high on your leg,
就在大腿内侧 靠近私处
on the inside?
证明她是在撒谎
Show us she's wrong.
脱下裤子 让我们看看
Lower your breeks and give us a look, then.
所以 我想你不打算
So, I suppose you don't intend to
抛弃你的妻子 和她结婚吧
put aside your wife and marry her,
在上帝眼中 你已经结婚了
since you are already married in the eyes of God?
当然不会
Of course not.
那我们就起草一份合同 维护她和孩子的利益
Then we'll draw up a contract. Maintenance for her and the bairn.
正式承认孩子
Formal acknowledgment of the child's rights
为你的继承人之一
as one of your heirs.
我想你可以让你的妻子抚养 这个私生子
I suppose you could take the bastard for your wife to rear,
但那是你的事 出去
but that is your business. Get out.
带你的女儿离开这里
Take your daughter and leave my house.
我只想教训你一顿
I'd like nothing more than to give you your head in yer hands.
趁我动手之前 快走吧
Leave now, before I do it.
英格兰人 我一直在想自己应该说些什么
I've been wondering, Sassenach, what in God's name I should say.
我想到了一件又一件的…
I thought of one thing and another
我想到了几件事
And I could think of a few things.
什么?说对不起?那是不对的
What? To say I was sorry? That's not right.
我很抱歉 但说声对不起
I am sorry, but to say so
好像我做下了错事 但我没有
sounds as though I've done something to be sorry for, and I have not.
否认这样的指控
There is no way to deny such a charge
也难免会惹人怀疑
without carrying the stink of doubt about it.
我对你说什么
And nothing I can say to you that doesna
听起来都像卑躬屈膝的道歉
sound like a groveling apology,
我不会为我没有做过的事情道歉
and I will not apologize for something I have not done.
如果我那样做了 你只会更加怀疑我
If I did, you'd only doubt me more.
你似乎不太相信我对你有多么信任
Well, you don't seem to have a lot of faith of my faith in you.
如果我不相信 就不会站在这里了
If I didn't have quite a lot of it, I would not be here.
你不相信玛尔娃的话?
You dinna think it true, what Malva said?
你跑了 因为我很震惊
You ran away. Because I was in shock.
如果我留下来 可能会杀了她
And if I'd stayed, I might have bloody well killed her.
不过 你并不认为那些话真的?
You dinna think it true, though?
我看见你和她在窗边
I saw you at the window with her.
看到她如何抚摸你
Saw how she touched you.
本来以为是幻觉 结果…
I had thought it was a hallucination, but…
杰米弗雷泽
Jamie Fraser…
如果你做得出那种事
if you can do such a thing as that…
我不是说跟一个女人睡觉
And I don't mean lying with a woman.
我是说跟一个女人睡觉后 对我撒谎
I mean doing it and then lying to me about it…
那么 我所做的一切
well, then everything I've done
我们拥有的一切 都是谎言
and everything that we have is a lie.
我不准备承认这样的事情
And I am not prepared to admit to such a thing.
你什么意思 英格兰人?
What do you mean by that, Sassenach?
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
布丽安娜 罗格 他们不属于这里!
Brianna, Roger, they don't belong here!
耶米不应该在这里
And Jemmy shouldn't be here.
但是 我们都在这里 我们所有人
But yet, here we all are, all of us.
因为我爱你 胜过我过去拥有的生活
Because I loved you, more than the life that I had.
因为我相信你以同样的方式爱着我
And because I believed that you loved me in the same way.
因为那是真的
Because you do.
我知道那一点
And I know that.
难道你要告诉我那不是真的吗?
Or are you going to tell me that that's not the truth?
不
No.
不 那是真的
No, I willna tell you that.
永远都是
Not ever.
克莱尔…
Claire…
我确实有件事要告诉你
I do have something to tell you.
不要那样做
Don't do that.
感觉就像是一记重拳打在了肠子上
Oh, it feels like a punch to the gut.
对不起
Sorry.
你说过你不会道歉 除非
You said you wouldn't say you were sorry, unless
你做了让自己后悔的事
you'd done something you were sorry for.
我做过
I did.
告诉妻子
There's no good way
自己和别人发生过关系 怎么都不好说出口
to tell your wife you've lain with someone else.
无论情况如何
No matter the circumstances.
谁?什么时候?
Who? And when?
你走的时候
When you, you were gone.
而且只有一次
And only once.
我走的时候?
While I was gone?
谁?
Who?
天 我最不想做的事 就是惹你不高兴
Christ. The last thing I want to do is upset you,
英格兰人
Sassenach,
让它听起来好像是…
by making it sound as though it was
我不想让这个可怜的女人看起来像…
I do no' wish to malign the poor woman by making it seem that she was
谁? 天!
Who? Jesus!
玛丽麦克纳布
Mary MacNab.
玛丽麦克纳布是谁?
Who the hell is Mary MacNab?
你不认识她 英格兰人
Ye kent her, Sassenach.
她是拉比的母亲 拉比是拉利布罗赫的马夫
She was the mother to Rabbie, stablelad at Lallybroch.
那是我成为英国士兵的前一天晚上
It was the night before I gave myself up to the Redcoats.
她来找我
She came to me.
我在山洞里
I was in the cave.
她给我送来了晚餐
She brought me supper.
然后 她留了下来
And then she, she stayed.
我让她走来着
And I tried to send her away,
但她说她见过你和我在一起 克莱尔
but she said she'd seen you with me, Claire.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表