剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously…
怎么也想不到我会再见到你 汤姆克里斯蒂
There's a face I never thought I'd see again. Tom Christie.
这位是我儿子 艾伦 我女儿 玛尔娃
This is my son, Allan, and my daughter, Malva.
弗雷泽先生 你没窝藏叛军吧?
You're not harboring one of those rebels, are you?
如果不是选我就是选他 我不能让他去做
Between me and him, I canna let him do it.
我会当印第安人官员
I'll be your Indian agent.
我来自未来
Well, I come from the future.
200年后的未来
Two-hundred years from now.
你呢?你一直都知道吗 舅舅?
And you? You ken all this time, Uncle?
没有多少人会理解 所以 我们还是不让外人知道比较好
Not many people would understand, so, we kept it between ourselves.
先为上帝建造房♥屋
A man must surely build a house
才能为自己建造房♥屋
for God before building a home for himself.
我们倒是还没建教堂呢
Aye, well, we don't have a church yet.
我制出了麻醉剂 叫乙♥醚♥
I've recreated anesthetic. Well, it's called ether.
它让你熟睡了?
And it sent you to sleep?
比熟睡还熟
Something deeper than sleep.
我们想要更多的枪
We want more guns.
谁不想呢?
Who doesna?
可不是
Who indeed.
你是代表乔治国王而来的
You're here on King George's behalf.
你告诉他这话
You tell him this.
我们想要更多的武器 步♥枪♥、火枪
We want more weapons, rifles, muskets,
枪
guns.
你有何看法?
So what do you have to say on the matter?
我的看法是贸易肯定没问题
I say trade goods are certain.
很可能会给你们刀
The knives are likely.
但枪♥支♥就是另一回事了
But guns are a different matter.
他以为你我都是傻子吗?
Is he thinking you and I are fools?
你们必须明白
You must understand,
国王可能不愿武装你们 对抗他自己的子民
the King may be hesitant to arm you against his own people.
你必须明白
You must understand
如果我们愿意 不用枪也能杀死他们
that we can kill them without guns if we want to.
你们当然能
Of course you can.
但你们十分明智 不会那样做
But you are wise enough not to.
但有可能
Not yet.
我喜欢你 猎熊者 你是个有趣的人
I like you, Bear-Killer. You're a funny man.
也许吧 日久见人心
Maybe. Give it time.
也许你忘记了
Perhaps you have forgotten,
切罗基和国王打过仗
the Cherokee have fought with the King before,
我们可能会选择与他再战一场
and we may choose to fight with him again,
如果不得不打的话
if the time comes.
但以后才会决定
But that is a decision for another day.
谁违反条约 到我们的地界来 我们就打谁
Because our war is with those who cross the Treaty Line.
他们盖房♥子 种庄稼
They build houses, plant crops,
从我们的狩猎场拿走猎物
take game from our hunting grounds.
如果国王管不住 无法阻止他们到我们的地界来
If the King cannot keep his people where they belong,
我们保卫自己的土地时 他又有什么好抗♥议♥呢?
how can he protest when we defend our land?
那么 猎熊者 这些事情 你会转告国王吗?
So, Bear-Killer, you will tell the King these things?
我会考虑的 当然
I'll consider it, certainly.
只是…
It's only that…
我无法保证
I cannae promise it.
谢谢你 至少你很诚实
Thank you for your honesty, at least.
我希望你能留下来过夜
I hope you'll stay the night.
给我唱一首歌♥
♪ Sing me a song ♪
一首男孩已经远去的歌♥
♪ Of a lad that is gone ♪
你说那个男孩
♪ Say, could that lad ♪
能否是我?
♪ Be I? ♪
精神喜悦
♪ Merry of soul ♪
他有一天扬帆远航
♪ He sailed on a day ♪
驶向大海
♪ Over the sea ♪
驶向斯凯
♪ To Skye ♪
巨浪 微风
♪ Billow and breeze ♪
岛屿 大海
♪ Islands and seas ♪
倾盆大雨 明媚阳光
♪ Mountains of rain and sun ♪
曾经的一切美好
♪ All that was good ♪
曾经的一切舒适
♪ All that was fair ♪
曾经的我
♪ All that was me ♪
已经远去
♪ Is gone ♪
给我唱一首歌♥
♪ Sing me a song ♪
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
♪ Of a lass that is gone ♪
你说那个女孩
♪ Say, could that lass ♪
能否是我?
♪ Be I? ♪
精神喜悦
♪ Merry of soul ♪
她有一天扬帆远航
♪ She sailed on a day ♪
驶向大海
♪ Over the sea ♪
驶向斯凯
♪ To Skye ♪
疼吗?
Does it hurt?
我觉得应该不疼了
I shouldn't think so.
伤口差不多已经愈合了
Oh. The wound has almost healed.
好了 一两周内应该就会恢复正常
There. That should be back to normal in a week or two.
然后 我们就可以治疗你的右手了
Then we can see about mending that right hand of yours.
我决定不治疗这只手
I've decided that I shall leave this hand as it is.
为什么?
Why?
如果这种病症是上帝的旨意 那就顺其自然吧
If this infirmity be God's will, then so be it.
你的山羊伤了腿是上帝的旨意吗?
Was it God's will that your goat should injure her leg?
因为如果是的话 你就应该任凭这只羊死去
Because if so, then you should've left her to die,
不会让我治疗它
instead of having me mend it.
你觉得上帝认为你还不如山羊吗?
Do you think God regards you as less deserving than your goat?
我觉得应该不是的
Now I shouldn't think so,
因为 连最小的麻雀 祂都十分珍重
given His famed regard for even the smallest of sparrows.
的确
Indeed.
那我相信你会很熟悉
Then I'm sure you will be familiar
圣保罗写给提摩太的信 他在信中说…
with the letter from St. Paul to Timothy, in which he says--
“我不许女人讲道
"Let a woman learn in silence. I suffer not a woman to teach,
也不许她辖管男人
nor to usurp authority over the man,
只要沉静”
but to be in silence."
显然 圣保罗也遇到了一个 他争辩不过的女人
Clearly, St. Paul also met a woman he couldn't out-argue.
直接否定所有女性比较省事
No, better to put a stopper on the entire sex
公平地证明自己的观点正确太难了
than to win your point fairly.
闲待着是罪恶 玛尔娃
The Devil finds work for idle hands, Malva.
该干嘛干嘛去
Be off with you.
真♥相♥是
You know, the truth of the matter is,
你害怕
you're afraid.
害怕? -是的
Afraid? -Yes.
你怕我会伤害你
You're afraid that I will hurt you.
或者害怕这只手的情况 会因为治疗而恶化
Or that you'll lose what use you have left of this hand now.
但当我做手术时
But when I operate,
会用一种药 叫乙♥醚♥
I have a medicine called ether
它可以让你入睡 所以 你不会有任何感觉 我保证
and that can put you to sleep, so you won't feel a thing. I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我今天有很多事情要做
But I've much to do today.
你的后背怎么样?
How's your back?
好多了 弗雷泽夫人 你给我的药膏很好用
Much better, Mrs. Fraser. The salve you gave me helped.
很好 -昨天我们还在说呢
Good. -Only yesterday we were saying
作为女人 你是一名 多么了不起的医生
how remarkable it is that you're a physician,
是这样说的吧 艾伦?
you being a lady. Weren't we, Allan?
确实
Yes. We were.
其他人可能会指责您是在使用巫术
Particularly when others might
可您仍然毫不顾忌
accuse such a woman of witchcraft and the like.
如果我需要 磨扫帚或手术刀
If I should need to sharpen my broomstick or my surgeon's knives,
克里斯蒂先生
Mr. Christie,
会先来找你的
I'll come to you first.
他对治疗一点兴趣都没有
He doesn't take the slightest bit of interest
可我很想学
in the subject of healing, whereas I'm eager to learn.
如果你愿意 早上跟我一起去吧
If you'd like to accompany me in the morning,
我女儿玛莎莉怀孕了 我会去给她做检查
my daughter, Marsali's with child and I'll be examining her.
你可能会觉得很有趣
You might find it interesting.
玛尔娃有料理家务的责任
Malva has duties to attend to at home.
那就下次吧
Well, perhaps another time.
好
Yes.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表