剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
是的
Aye.
那个地方足以让任何人失去信仰
And that place was enough to make any man lose faith,
但看到你把上帝放在第一位 我很高兴 可…
but I'm glad to see you've kept God first, but…
那么
Well,
你不会忘记 自己加入共济会时的誓言 对吗?
you willnae have forgotten your Freemason's vow, will you?
不会 我… -不会?
No, I… -No.
那就让这里成为集♥会♥场所吧
Then let this be a meeting house.
新教教♥徒♥也好 天主教♥徒♥也好
Neither Protestant nor Catholic.
每个男人、女人、孩子 都可以自♥由♥出入这里
A place where every man, woman and child may enter freely
心中信仰上帝就行
with God in their hearts.
每个男人、女人、孩子? -是的
Every man, woman and child? -Aye.
也包括我的妻子 汤姆
My wife too, Tom.
如果我再听到有人指责她使用巫术…
And if I hear of anyone accusing her of witchcraft again…
我想你会让我把尖塔拆下来 对吗?
I suppose ye'll have me bring down the steeple, then?
不
No.
很漂亮
It's a bonnie sight.
应该有座钟
It should have a bell,
提示大家要有所信仰
one that calls all to worship.
或者通知他们该去上课了
Or to their lessons.
正如我所说 一个集♥会♥场所
As I said, a meeting place.
装上彩绘玻璃也会很漂亮的
Some window panes wouldnae go amiss either.
集♥会♥场所 窗户上装玻璃总是好的
Always good to have window panes on a meeting house.
牛奶坏了
The milk has turned.
抱歉 我本打算做些黄油…
Sorry, I was going to make some butter--
你怎么没做呢?
Why haven't you?
肯定是忘了
It must have slipped my mind.
麦克尼尔太太给我们送来了麦酒 父亲 你想喝一些吗?
Mistress MacNeill brought us ale. Would you like some?
我不要麦酒 我要牛奶!
I don't want ale. I want milk!
来到流淌着奶与蜜之地?
Come to a land of milk and honey, eh?
我有什么?
And what do I have?
什么都没有!
Nothing! -
都是因为你花了太多时间 陪着弗雷泽夫人
It's because you're spending too much time with Mistress Fraser.
你和你母亲一样有着黑暗的灵魂
You have the same dark soul as your mother.
你知道她最终落个什么下场吧?
You know what became of her?
站起来!
Stand up!
我不会重复我的要求 玛尔娃
I won't ask you again, Malva.
我没做错什么
I didn't do anything.
掀起裙子!
Lift your skirts!
该死的手
Damn hand.
该死的手!
Damn hand!
别用那种表情看着我
Take that look off your face.
他叫亨利克里斯蒂安
His name is Henri-Christian.
你说的是什么?
What was that you said?
一种祝福
A sort of blessing.
呼唤风来欢迎他
You call upon the wind to welcome him,
呼唤天空给他庇护
the sky to give him shelter,
呼唤水和土地为他提供食物
and the water and the earth to yield him food.
我有过一个孩子
I had a child.
是吗?
Did you?
相信我 表妹
Believe me, cousin.
你丈夫很伤心 但他会回来的
Your husband grieves, but he will come back.
克里斯蒂先生 什么风把你吹来了?
Mr. Christie. What brings you here?
我的手恶化了
My hand is worse. It's, uh…
写不了东西了
It's preventing me from writing
我考虑过这件事了 还祈祷过了
and I have considered the matter and prayed upon it. And…
我现在明白了 上帝让我认识你是有原因的
I understand now that God brought you to me for a reason.
我会接受你的手术
I will undergo your operation.
我怎么敢阻碍全能上帝的计划?
Who am I to stand in the way of the Almighty's plans?
但正如我之前告诉过你的 我们需要先让左手恢复正常
But as I told you before, we need to let that left hand heal properly first.
好 -到那时你再来吧
Aye. -So come back then.
你在给谁写信?
Who are you writing to?
总督
The Governor.
你决定转达 鸟酋长对武器的要求了吗?
You've decided to pass along Chief Bird's request for weapons?
不仅如此
And more than that.
我建议为他们提供武器
I'm recommending we do as they ask.
无论以后发生什么?
Come what may?
我可能会后悔 不过…
I may have cause to regret it, but…
如果马丁总督认为 切罗基人应该拥有枪♥支♥
If Governor Martin sees fit, the Cherokee will have their guns.
那就满足他们的要求吧
To do with them as they please.
是的
Yeah,
我会在麦克唐纳少校离开之前 把信交给他
I'll give the letter to Major MacDonald before he leaves.
是什么让你改变了主意?
What made you change your mind?
伊恩
Ian.
他…
He, uh…
他和他的莫霍克妻子生了一个孩子
He had a child with his Mohawk wife.
什么?
He what?
他告诉玛莎莉了 没说什么细节
He told Marsali. Dinnae say more about it.
他为他们而战 因为他们是他的家人
He fights for them because they're his family.
他忠于他们
His allegiance is to them.
而我忠于他
And my allegiance is to him.
我认为这样做是正确的
Well, I think it's the right thing to do.
无论今后发生什么
Come what may.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表