剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
why I requested your presence here, Mr. Fraser?
请坐
Please, sit.
我说过了 我什么也没干
As I said, I've done nothing.
我想自我介绍一下
I wanted to introduce myself
并提醒你们两个 我希望大家表现得礼貌些
and to remind you both of the civility that I expect.
正是因为想要表示礼貌
That which is preventing
克里斯蒂先生才没有先吃
Mr. Christie here from taking the first bite,
对我这个上司表示尊敬
the knowledge that I am your superior.
我不能让囚犯
I cannot have prisoners
暴♥动♥或像领主一样互相鞠躬
rioting or bowing to one another like lairds.
这是对等级和秩序的公然不敬
It's a flagrant disrespect for rank and order.
侮辱国王陛下的军队和本人
An insult to His Majesty's Army and to me.
恕我直言 总督
If I may, Governor…
-老查理精神不正常…
-Old Charlie is not of sound mind--
-我相信自己
-And I believe myself to be above
不屑于与疯子或堕落的囚犯为伍!
consorting with madmen or degenerate prisoners!
没有什么能阻止我 按照自己的意愿行事
There is nothing stopping me from doing as I wish,
我们之间所谓的礼貌也不能
not even the thin veil of courtesy between us.
克里斯蒂先生 你受过教育 我可以跟你讲道理
You are educated, Mr. Christie, a man I can reason with.
我知道因为你是一名士兵 大家都很尊重你
I know the men respect you as a soldier.
那天 我们俩都在卡洛登沼泽地
We were both on Culloden Moor that day.
可现在我们在这里 尽力而为
And now we're here, making the best of things.
但是我手下的队长告诉我
But my Captain tells me
大家因为你的到来而兴奋不已
your arrival here has, uh, excited the men.
不要做任何事情 进一步煽动他们的情绪
Do nothing to further aggravate them.
那好吧
Well, then…
他们做出那种事 应该作何惩罚呢?
how shall the men be punished for their behavior? Hmm?
我认为必须给他们一个教训 总督
I believe they must be taught a lesson, Governor.
今天都很辛苦 明天吧
Another day of hard labor. Tomorrow.
除了你们两个 都得受罚
For all but the two of you.
弗雷泽先生 把这当成对你的欢迎吧
Consider it a welcome, Mr. Fraser.
守卫会护送你回去
The guards will escort you back.
走吧
Come.
快
Come.
抱歉 我不是故意…
Sorry, I didn't mean to…
我越来越看不清东西了
I have slowly been losing my sight.
-你在干什么?
-What are you doing?
-我在找一绺头发
-I'm looking for a lock of hair.
警卫发现这个时 它掉了出来
It fell out when the guards found this.
是亲爱的丽贝卡给我的
My Rebecca gave it to me.
可能早就没了 小伙子
Probably long gone, lad.
她的相貌在我的记忆中渐渐变得模糊
I'm forgetting her face.
你也是吗?
Is that what you did?
我听别人说
I heard the men say
你的妻子走…
yer wife was gone and…
克里斯蒂先生让我一心想着上帝
Mr. Christie tells me to put my mind on God instead.
但我们经历了那种事情后
D'ye think it's all been for nothing,
你认为这一切都是徒劳的吗?
what we've been through?
如果她可能在等着你
If there's a chance she's waiting for ye,
那就不是徒劳
then, no.
我们知道的 有些事永远都不是徒劳
What we have known, some never will.
并不公正或公平 但它是永恒的
'Tisna just or fair, but it's eternal.
是属于我们自己的
And it's ours.
如果她爱你像你爱她一样
If she loves you as you love her,
她就永远和你同在 小伙子
she's always with ye, lad.
想着她 她会来的
Bring her to mind, she'll come.
这堵墙 我们在战场上面对叛徒时
This wall, it will shelter us from the traitors
它将保护我们免受伤害
when we face them on the battlefield.
取决于你认为叛徒是谁 查理
Depends who ye think the traitors are, Charlie.
你这人怎么回事?你为什么要帮忙?
What's wrong with you? Why are you helping?
你听到总督的话了
You heard what the Governor said.
我在尽我所能 好让我们离开这里
I'm doing what I can to get us out of here,
我就可以平静地服刑了
so I can serve my time in peace.
如果你的灵魂有罪
And if you had a soul worth a damn,
既然你一直在向我们宣讲这件事
since you keep preachin' to us about 'em,
-你也会帮忙 -他?
you'd do the same.Him?
伸出援助之手 帮助一个卑微的詹姆士党?
Lend a hand to help a lowly Jacobite?
他更想看到你倒在他脚下
He'd rather see ye fall at his feet,
好朝你吐口水
and spit at you while ye're down there.
-不要诱惑我 -没关系
Don't tempt me. - Doesna matter.
你不会摧毁我们的精神 克里斯蒂
Ye will not break our spirits, Christie.
一日是詹姆士党 永远是詹姆士党
Once a Jacobite, forever a Jacobite,
对吗 麦克杜?
eh, Mac Dubh?
克普派邓巴来提出挑战
Cope sent a challenge frae Dunbar
问查理敢不敢与之相见
Sayin' Charlie meet me an' ye daur
我会让你见识快意一战
I'll learn ye the airt o' war
如果你早上与我见面
If ye'll meet me in the mornin'
嘿 约翰尼克普 你醒了吗?
Hey, Johnnie Cope Are ye wauking yet?
克里斯蒂 你肯定不知道这首歌♥的歌♥词
I bet ye dinna ken the words for this one.
你们都会下地狱的!
You'll all be damned!
一清早 我就走
I wad wait to gang To the coals i' the mornin'
让他们排好队 克里斯蒂!
Get these men in line, Christie!
安静!老天爷啊!
Silence! For the love of God!
跟我来吧 快活的人
Folloe me, ma merry men
我早上就去见约翰尼克普
Ima meet Johnnie Cope i' the mornin'
“主是我的力量
"The Lord is my strength
我的诗歌♥
and my song.
也成了我的救赎
He is become my salvation.
我要尊崇他!”
And I will exalt him!" -
上!
Come on!
看在上帝的份上 住手!
For the love of God, stop!
天!住手!
Good God! Stop!
够了!
Enough!
他死了
He's dead.
亲爱的男孩 给你带上一块格子呢 你好上路
A wee bit o' tartan for your journey onwards, my dear boy.
这是从哪里来的 你们这些暴徒?
And where did this come from, you riotous scum?
你们明知道这是禁止的!非法的!
You know it's forbidden! Outlawed!
如果上级听说了这件事…
If my superiors caught wind of this…
是这个男孩的吗?
Was it the boy's?
我不能惩罚他 对吗?他已经死了
I can't punish him, can I? He's already dead.
你们最好有人老实交代
One of you had better speak up,
否则我会亲手鞭打你们
or I'll flog the lot of you myself.
是我的
It's mine.
是我的格子呢
It's my tartan.
那并不是正义
That wasn't justice.
不是吗?
Was it not?
起来!该走了!
Get up! Time to go!
詹姆斯麦克雷迪去世了
James McCready has died.
今天谁也不会上工
No one will be working today.
克里斯蒂说你会惹麻烦
Christie said you'd be a troublemaker.
看来不假
And here we are.
我没有与他意见不合
I have no quarrel with him,
不过 他似乎和我有争执
though he appears to have one with me.
当然 你是詹姆士党 而他是
Naturally. You being a Jacobite, and him being
更体面的一派
a more decent sort.
我只想一个人待着
All I want is to be left alone.
好好服刑
To serve my time.
-那你为什么违抗我的命令? -一个人死了
Then why do you defy my orders? - A life was lost.
这里的人意见不合
The men here are divided.
整个苏格兰都被这场叛乱 弄得分崩离析
The whole of Scotland's been torn apart by this rebellion.
在这里 有些人跟随克里斯蒂
Some here follow Christie
因为他告诉他们 如果他们改变信仰
because he told them if they change their beliefs,
就不会感到害怕
they will not feel afraid.
但恐惧依然存在
But the fear is still there.
他们需要食物和药物
They need food and medicine.
也需要平静
And they also need some peace.
我想我们俩的目标一致
I think you want the same thing as me.
履行你的职责 去更有油水捞的地方
To fulfill your duty, move on to greener pastures.
我看到你和克里斯蒂的行为了
I saw you and Christie,
你们俩握手的方式
your greeting.
让我成为共济会成员
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表