剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我是一名医生 你知道的
And I am a physician, you know.
我想我可以判断自己的健康状况
I think I can be the judge of my own health.
你哪儿也不许去
You are going nowhere.
不允许你自杀 我说清楚了吗?
You are not allowed to kill yourself. Do I make myself clear?
这下我知道 布丽安娜为什么总觉得我要死了
I see where Brianna gets it from.
我得去看看汤姆是否需要我的帮助
I had to go see if Tom needed my help.
事实证明 他已经完全康复了
Turns out, he is quite recovered.
我认为我和他得了同样的病
He and I, I think, had the same disease.
但我们得的不是痢疾 奇怪
But it isn't dysentery. Strange.
你太瘦了 英格兰人
Ye're so thin, Sassenach.
戒指都戴不住了
Yer rings hardly fit ye. Hm.
别 我想戴着
Don't. I don't want to lose it.
你不会失去它的
And ye willna.
我发誓这些戒指会永远戴在你的手上
I swore these rings would never leave yer hands again.
你知道
You know,
看到太阳升起和落下 是一种极大的安慰
it's a great comfort to see the sun come up and go down.
我住在山洞里 后来住在监狱里
When I dwelt in the cave, and then when I was in the prison,
看到日出和日落 循环往复
it gave me hope to see the light come and go
知道世界照常运作 让我感受到了希望
and know the world went about its business.
我也有同样的感觉 英格兰人
I get the same feeling, Sassenach,
听到你在谈论自己的手术时
when I hear ye rustling about your surgery,
听你喋喋不休或自言自语地咒骂时
rattling things or cursing to yourself.
如果你不在了
If you were no longer there…
不在世了
or somewhere…
对我来说 世界就停止运转了
then the sun would no longer come up or go down.
你在下面做什么?
What're you doing down there?
不想打扰你睡觉
Didn't want to trouble yer sleep.
让我想起了几年前
That reminds me of years ago
我们去收租时候
when we went to collect the rents
你睡在我门外的地板上
and you slept on the floor outside my door.
是的
Aye.
你踩到我了 英格兰人 差点踩断了我的肋骨
Ye stepped on me, Sassenach. Nearly broke my ribs.
到床上来
Come up here.
你确定要我靠近吗?
Are you sure you want me near?
一直都确定
Always.
好 因为我不会去其他地方的
Good. Because I'm not going anywhere. Hm.
至少一两个月都不会
At least not for a couple of months.
我收到了自♥由♥之子的消息
I received word from the Sons of Liberty.
关于在新伯尔尼
Details about the next Provincial Congress
召开下一届省议会的详细信息
in New Bern.
科尼利厄斯哈内特要求我发言支持
Cornelius Harnett has asked me to speak in support
为停止与英国的贸易持续做出努力
of the ongoing efforts to cease trade with Britain.
作为你说服力的长♥期♥见证人
Well, having been at the receiving end of your powers of persuasion,
我觉得他做了一个很好的选择
I would say he's made an excellent choice.
做石匠时 我的手变得粗糙了
I've the hands of a stonemason.
我认为男人手上有老茧 让人很“性”奋
I think calluses on a man's hand are deeply erotic.
如果我下面没有老茧
Well, if I dinna have calluses down there,
不是你的错 相信我
it's no fault of yours, believe me.
你的短发
Yer short hair
也很撩人
is also very arousing.
你真的这样想吗?
Do you really think so?
是的
Aye.
你吸引我的地方有很多 它只是其中之一
'Tis but one of the things that draws me to you.
还有什么吸引你的地方?
What are the others?
这个嘛
Well…
你很勇敢
…you're brave.
你总不顾安全 大胆而为
You were always bolder than was safe.
现在 你像獾一样凶猛 像路西法一样骄傲
And now you're as fierce as a badger and proud as Lucifer.
所以 我既嚣张又凶猛
So I'm arrogant and ferocious.
这些可算不上女性的美德
That's hardly a catalogue of womanly virtues.
你也很善良 而且很干净 可你不大会做饭
You're kind too. And very clean, and you're not much of a cook.
非常感谢!
Thank you very much!
我想起了一些美德 也许我错过了一个
Hm. Remind me of some virtues. Perhaps I've missed one.
温柔
Well, there is gentleness
有耐心 温柔!
and patience. Gentle!
天!你是最无情、最嗜血的人之一
Christ! You are one of the most ruthless, bloodthirsty…
你也不是很有耐心
And you're not very patient either.
那么 我最可爱的特质是什么?
So what is my most endearing trait then?
你觉得我很逗 才没有呢
You think I'm funny. I do not.
你想知道是什么吗?
Do ye want to know what it is?
真的吗?
Really?
地球上所有的造物中 你最可信
Above all the creatures on Earth, you are faithful.
你也是
So are you.
是好事 不是吗?
It's quite a good thing, isn't it?
疫病停止了流行
And that was the last of it.
死亡的阴影终于过去了
Death's dark shadow had finally passed.
接下来的几周里 渔民和其他定居者
In the weeks that followed, the fisherfolk and the other settlers
再次生活在灿烂的阳光之下
lived beneath a bright sun once more,
他们的日子 被太阳的升起和落下所统治
their days ruled by its rising and setting,
没有意识到革命的逼近 算是种幸福吧
blissfully unaware that the Revolution was edging ever closer.
(拒绝英国商品 反对英国情节严重的)
(行为措施 一致通过)
真希望你跟我一起去 英格兰人
Wish ye were coming with me, Sassenach.
我脱不开身啊
I've too much to do here.
此外 我不去 你会更自在 不是吗 罗格?
Besides, think you'll enjoy it more, won't you, Roger?
你对历史那么热爱
The historian in you won't be able
不会错过这么重要的事件
to get over being at such a significant event.
确实很兴奋
I can't say I'm not a little excited.
我还将投票选出三名代表
I'll also decide on three delegates
参加在费城举♥行♥的大♥陆♥会议
to attend the Continental Congress in Philadelphia.
我会和你一起去参加那次会议
I'll come with you to that one.
克里斯蒂先生?
Mr. Christie?
汤姆?
Tom?
我们需要和你私下谈谈
We'll need to speak with you. Privately.
不管你要说什么 我的妻子都可以听
Whatever ye have to say, my wife can hear it as well.
那就听便吧
If you so choose.
我女儿发现自己怀孕了
My daughter finds herself with child.
那么
Well…
我能帮上什么忙?
So what is it I can help you with, then?
她说她不会说出那个男人的名字 除非你在场
She says she will not name the man, save in your presence.
要我在场? 我不知道为什么
In my presence? I don't know why.
玛尔娃
Malva…
你怀孕有几个月了?
how far along are you?
一切都会没事的
All will be well.
不过 你必须说出来
Ye must say, though.
哦 先生
Oh, sir.
你不要告诉我吗 姑娘?
Will ye not tell me then, lass?
我保证 你不会为此受苦的
I promise, you willnae suffer for it.
哦 先生
Oh, sir,
您和我一样了解真♥相♥ 您怎能这么对我说呢?
how can you say that to me when you know the truth as well as I do?
是他
It was him.
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
我很抱歉 弗雷泽夫人
I am so sorry, Mistress Fraser.
他…我们不是故意要伤害你的
He… We, we didn't mean to hurt you.
她到底在说什么?
What the hell is she talking about?
你丈夫毁了她!孩子是他的!
Your husband's ruined her! The child is his!
站起来 别想着用拳头打人了
Get up, and keep your fists to yourself.
现在不需要做那种事
No need for that now.
是吗? 他像对待妓♥女♥一样对待你女儿!
Isn't there? He's made a whore of your daughter!
你知道这不是真的
You ken this isn't true.
你这是在搞什么恶作剧 《厨房♥女孩》吗?
What mischief is this you're about, Nighean na galladh?
你怎么能对我说出这种话?
How can you speak to me so?
你怎么可以这么残忍♥? 先生?
How can you be so cruel? Sir?
您需要什么东西吗?
Will you be needing anything?
我…谢谢你 巴格夫人 我不需要
I, uh… Thank you, Mrs. Bug, but no.
发生在疫病流行期 我在这里照顾他妻子时!
It was when the sickness came, when I was here, tending to his wife!
告诉他们 先生 请告诉他们真♥相♥!
Tell them, sir, please tell them the truth!
我想告诉他们真♥相♥ 你也要说出真♥相♥
Oh, I mean to. You'll do the same,
姑娘 我向你保证
lass, I assure you.
第一次是克莱尔夫人病重的时候
The first time was when Mistress Claire was so ill
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表