剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
印第安人会成为 这个国家的一部分吗?
And the Indians will be a part of this nation?
白人会告诉他们他们是其中的一部分
White people will tell them that they are,
但其实不是
but no.
不算是
No, not really.
他们将被迫住在远离祖屋的地方
They'll be forced to live in places far away from their ancestral homes.
但为什么呢?
But why?
切罗基人很强大
The Cherokee are strong.
不够强大
Not strong enough.
一直都有定居者来到这里 还会有更多
Settlers have been coming and will continue to come
来自世界各地的的定居者
from all over the world.
他们会攫取自己想要的东西
They'll take what they want
印第安人将因此而受苦
and the Indians will suffer because of it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你为什么道歉?
Why are you apologizing?
因为知道他们会怎样…
Because knowing what happens to them…
我也有责任
I'm responsible too.
孩子快生了
The bairn's coming.
好 用力!
Okay, now push!
很好
That's it.
不 别太用力了
Not too hard.
头比较大
The head's rather large.
是吗?
Is that so?
现在 放松 呼吸
All right, and breathe.
好 准备好再次用力了吗?
That's it. You ready to go again?
一、二、三
One, two, three…
用力!
and push!
怎么样?
Well?
你们自己听
Listen for yourself.
最后一次
One last time.
一、二、三 用力!
One, two, three, push!
父亲请
Papa…
不要再生了 弗格斯弗雷泽
Never again, Fergus Fraser.
晚上好 先生
Bonsoir, monsieur.
“先生?” -先生
"Monsieur?" -Monsieur.
弗格斯
Fergus…
弗格斯
Fergus. Fergus.
他说什么?
What did he say?
“纳恩”?什么意思?
"Nain?" What does that mean?
就是说他是个侏儒
It means he's a dwarf.
但他非常健康
But he's perfectly healthy.
他好漂亮
He's beautiful.
非常有效
Works like a charm.
没意义 没人关心
Pointless, nobody cares.
拜托 如果爱迪生这么说呢?
Oh, come now, what if Edison had said that?
爱迪生是个男人
Edison was a man.
显然 我能做的 唯一有价值的事情就是怀孕
Apparently, the only worthwhile thing I can do is get pregnant.
你是为那件事而感到困扰吗?
Is that really what's bothering you?
还是因为我们已经尝试了一段时间?
Or is it that we've been trying for a while now?
也许现在不宜怀孕
Maybe it's just not the right time.
既然我们决定永远待在这里
And seeing as we have decided to stay here for good,
我想我应该耐心点
I guess I should be patient.
艾丹
Aidan.
你怎么来了?进来吧 小伙子
What are you doing here? Come in, lad.
你没事吧?
You all right?
你一定很冷来吧 来 烤烤火
You must be cold. Come on. Let's get you by the fire.
一切都好吗?
Is everything all right?
我出去追兔子
I was out chasing rabbits,
本想回家去 但一定是在黑暗中走错了方向
I tried to make my way home, but must've got turned about in the dark.
我正要出去散步呢 我给你带路吧
Well, I was just going for a walk. Why don't I show you the way?
你妈妈一定很担心你 送你回家吧
Your mother must be worried about you. Get you home.
艾丹 你想看个奇迹吗?
Aidan, would you like to see a marvel?
算是戏法吧 -是的
A trick of sorts. -Aye.
仔细观察这根棍子
Watch this stick very closely.
你是怎么做到的?真是一个奇迹
How did you do that? It's a miracle.
这不是奇迹 小伙子 这是科学
It's not a miracle, lad. It's science.
我妻子做的 她是个天才
My wife made it. She's a genius.
在十字小溪 狐狸皮应该能卖♥♥个好价钱
The fox pelts should fetch a good sum at Cross Creek.
你们把威士忌带到奔流庄园时
Yeah, now, when ye take the whisky onward to River Run,
请看看我姑姑有没有给我的信 不胜感激
I'd be grateful if you see if my aunt has any letters for me.
乐意效劳 先生
Your humble servant, sir.
按要求 一周的面包和香肠
Bread and sausage for a week, as requested.
别撑着了 巴格先生
Don't envy your gut, Mr. Bug.
也提防着点他
Nor that one's nose.
该上路了 小伙子
We best be on our way, lad.
注意安全 克兹 快点回来
Be safe, Kezzie. Hurry back.
你的意思是 你会想我 莉齐?
You mean, you'll miss me, Lizzie?
一点点 也许吧 但你别太得意了
A wee bit, perhaps, but dinnae let that go to your head.
我会尽力不让你兄弟惹麻烦的
I'll try and keep your brother out of trouble.
我希望你不是双胞胎里健谈的那个
I hope you're not the talkative one.
鸟酋长
Chief Bird.
欢迎
You're most welcome.
我很高兴
I'm glad of it.
因为我们在村里热烈欢迎你来着
Seeing as we gave you a warm welcome in our village.
有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
Is there something we can do for you?
我对枪♥支♥的要求 你转达给国王了吗?
Did you convey my request for guns to your King?
我决定不给你们武器
I decided against it.
你为什么不转达我的要求?
Why did you not convey my request?
你必须相信我
You must trust me.
这样最有利
It's for the best.
我们还会再来的 猎熊者
This is not the last you'll see of us, Bear-Killer.
说吧 小伙子
Speak, lad.
我看得出你有话要说
I can tell you want to.
我无法同意你的决定
I cannae agree with your decision.
尽管我之前跟你解释过?
Despite what I told you before?
正是因为你之前告诉我的事
Because of what you told me before.
我和他们有血缘关系
I have a kinship with them.
那我们的血缘关系呢? 你很清楚我的理由
And what of our kinship? You ken well my reasons.
你告诉我
You told me
做选择时要顺应未来
that my knowledge of what's to come must inform my choices.
对 所以呢?
Aye, so?
那就是我的理由
Then that's my reasoning.
布丽安娜告诉我 印第安人将面临不公正的待遇
Brianna told me of the injustices the Indians will face.
如果这是他们的命运 那他们应该得到所有保护自己的机会
If that is their fate, then they deserve every chance to protect themselves.
如果你不愿意帮助他们 那我会帮
If you willnae help them, then I will.
你去哪为他们找枪♥支♥?
And where do you expect to find guns for them?
如何付枪♥支♥的费用?
How will ye pay for them?
不知道 但我会找到办法的
Dinnae ken, but I will find a way.
我们应该开始称你为阿特拉斯了
Should we start calling you Atlas?
你像是把世界的重担都压在了肩上
You look like you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders.
天地之间的一切重担
Of Heaven and earth and everything in between.
不管是什么重担 我希望情况不太严重
Well, whatever it is, I hope it's nothing too serious.
我并不认为这个世界上
Not sure there's much ever
有很多问题可以通过火♥药♥和子弹解决
put right in this world by gunpowder and bullets.
它们似乎是最受男人青睐的方式之一
It seems one of the ways most favored by men.
你今早去渔民营地了吗?
You were up at the fisherfolk camp this morning?
对 我和罗格去艾米麦卡勒姆那里了 帮她建造小屋
Yes, I was with Roger at Amy McCallum's. Building her cabin.
是的 我听说了
Aye, I heard.
他们那边进展不错
They're really making good progress over there.
汤姆已经建完了教堂主体 现在正在建造尖顶
Tom's nearly finished with the church, working on the steeple now.
你似乎不太高兴
You don't seem too pleased.
汤姆克里斯蒂手中的教会
The church in Tom Christie's hands,
有可能成为战争的武器
it can become a weapon of war.
是的 所以…
Aye, so…
克里斯蒂先生
Mr. Christie.
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
以为你打算在这里建小屋呢
Thought you were intending on building a cabin here.
出于对威尔逊夫人的尊重 我之前什么都没说
I didnae say anything before out of respect for Mistress Wilson, but…
但正如我对你女婿说的
As I told your son-in-law, a man must build
先为上帝建造房♥屋 才能为自己建造房♥屋
a house for God before he builds one for himself.
从阿兹缪尔出来后 我们取得了不少成就 汤姆
We've come a long way since Ardsmuir, Tom.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表