剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
医生会把他们肢解 卖♥♥掉各个身体部分 占卜师会买♥♥
They would cut them up to sell their parts for divination.
我很抱歉 弗格斯
I'm so sorry, Fergus.
我遇见你和大人时
When I met you and Milord,
在妓院之外找到了一个世界
I found a world beyond the brothel,
并发誓永远不会回到那种地方
and vowed never to return to such a place.
可将来 我儿子 可能会面对这样的生活…
That my son might find himself in such a life…
你不会认为杰米或我
You can't think that Jamie or I…
会容许这样的事情发生吧
That we would allow such a thing to happen.
不 你不会 夫人 但你不会永远活着
No, you will not, Milady, but you will not live forever.
大人也不会 我也不会
Nor will Milord. Nor I.
但那孩子永远都会是个侏儒 都是我的错
But the child will be a dwarf forever and that's my fault.
当时 我没有保护我的妻子 他在子♥宫♥里时被殴打了
I wasn't there to protect my wife and he was beaten in the womb.
他的情况与那次发生的事情无关
His condition has nothing to do with what happened.
你一定要相信我 弗格斯
You have to believe me, Fergus.
这不是你的错 我是医生 我知道
It wasn't your fault. I'm a physician. I know.
弗格斯
Fergus.
弗格斯!
Fergus!
克里斯蒂先生
Mr. Christie.
我已经等了一段时间了
I've been waiting for some time.
我不确定你多久才会回来
I wasn't sure how long you'd be.
一些小孩把我的外孙放进河里
Some of the youngsters put my grandson in
看他是否会浮在水面
the river to see if he would float.
我希望你没有鼓励这种胡话
I hope you've not been encouraging this kind of nonsense.
弗雷泽夫人 我向你保证 我没有
Mistress Fraser, I assure you, I have not.
我是一个受过教育的人
I am an educated man.
发生了这样的事情 我很遗憾
I'm sorry that such a thing occurred.
孩子没事吧?
Is the child well?
目前没事
For now. -Uh…
我会跟那些孩子及他们的父母谈谈
I'll speak to the boys and their parents.
他们知道我不赞成迷信
They know I disapprove of superstitions.
没关系 我丈夫正在处理这件事
It's all right. My husband's handling the matter.
有什么帮得上忙的?
How can I help you?
时间够长了 我的另一只手已经痊愈了
It's been long enough, my other hand is healed.
是时候了
'Tis time.
好
Good.
请进
Come inside.
我会准备手术用具和乙♥醚♥
I'll prepare the surgery and the ether.
乙♥醚♥?
Ether?
我同意做手术
I have agreed to the operation,
但我不会允许你 在我身上使用你调制的魔药
but I will not allow you to employ your potions upon me.
为什么?
Why not?
那是魔鬼的…
It is the devil's work to use--
我以为只有高地人才像石头一样顽固
I thought just Highlanders were stubborn as rocks.
像石头一样顽固?
Stubborn as rocks?
克里斯蒂先生拒绝… -弗雷泽夫人坚持…
Mr. Christie is refusing to-- -Mistress Fraser insists--
上帝希望他接受手术
God wants him to have the surgery,
但这个受虐狂拒绝使用乙♥醚♥
But the masochist is refusing the ether.
受虐狂? -这个词是指…
Masochist? -It's a word for…
喜欢忍♥受痛苦的人
people who prefer to suffer pain.
你一直都很犟 汤姆 必须随你的心意
You always were an awkward bugger, Tom. Must do as you please.
以我的经验来说 做手术确实很疼
I can tell you from experience, it does hurt a great deal.
她要用刀切入你的手
She means to cut into your hand.
我知道 -是的
I know that. -Aye.
但你不知道那是什么感觉 我知道
But you have no notion what that's like. I have.
克莱尔几年前治愈了我的手 疼得要死
Claire healed my hand years ago. Hurt like the devil.
但现在几乎看不出来了
But hardly shows now.
如果可以选择的话 你就不该承受那样的痛苦
Ye dinna want to suffer like that if there's a choice about it
你有选择
and there is.
我已经做出了选择
And I have made my choice.
请不要告诉我妈
Please don't tell Mama.
我不是来和你妈谈话的 艾丹
I'm not here to speak to your mother, Aidan.
我要找的是你
My business is with you.
弗雷泽先生要你和你的朋友
Mr. Fraser wants you and your friends from this morning
晚饭前去见他
to come to see him before supper.
否则 他会过来 他会和你妈谈话
Otherwise, he'll come around, he will talk to your mother.
留在艾丹身边
Stay with Aidan.
麦卡勒姆夫人 -谢谢您 亲爱的主!
Mistress McCallum. -Oh, thank ye, dear Lord!
您派来了牧师 -什么?
Ye sent the minister. -What?
我不完全是牧师 你知道的
I'm not exactly that, you know.
是的 也许不完全是 先生
Aye. Maybe not exactly, sir.
但我们很喜欢你上周的讲道 然后…
But we enjoyed your sermon this past week, and…
拜托 你能帮忙吗?
Please, can you help?
莉齐威迈斯给我送来了一些牛奶
Lizzie Wemyss brought me some milk.
我想给艾丹倒一点 但是…
I went to dip a bit out for Aidan, but, uh…
说不定是着魔了
If it's not a devil's that's got into it, it's something else.
牛奶闹鬼了 先生 我敢肯定
It's haunted, sir. I'm sure of it.
天!
Shit! -
只是一只小牛蛙
It's just a wee bullfrog.
不是特别小 但它很友好
Well, not exactly wee, but he's friendly. -
威迈斯小姐在岭上看管几个男孩子
Uh, Miss Wemyss watches over a number of lads on the Ridge,
我猜其中一个搞了恶作剧
my guess is, one of them was playing a trick.
为什么?
Why?
为什么上帝把我带到这里? -这个嘛
Why has God brought me here? -Well…
我们必须相信祂有某种计划
We must trust that He has a plan of some sort.
即使我们不知道那个计划是什么
Even if we don't know what it is.
把我们所有人带到这个可怕的地方
To bring us all to this terrible place.
把我丈夫从我身边带走 让我饿死?
Take my husband from me and leave me to starve?
这不是一个可怕的地方
It's not such a terrible place.
而且 这里不会像苏格兰那样下雨
And it doesn't rain as much as it does in Scotland.
我再也见不到它了 苏格兰
I will never see it again, Scotland.
是吧?
Will I?
我说不好
I can't say.
但我不会让你饿死的
But I won't let you starve.
我只能保证那一点 但我会说到做到
That's all I can promise you. But I do promise it.
太棒了!
Oh, this is wonderful!
是马甲轮
It's a muckle wheel.
练习一下 我会用得更顺手
I'll be better with some practice.
这是你做的?
You made this?
伊万林赛帮了忙 他知道哪种木材的效果最好
Oh, Evan Lindsay helped. He knows which wood works best.
我的工作速度会提高一倍
I'll work twice as fast,
会有更多的时间来照顾孩子
then I'll have more time for the bairns.
不!
No!
嘿! 不要再打架了
Hey! Hey. No more fighting. -
不然 得等到明天才能玩嗡嗡了 好吧?
Or no more vroom until tomorrow. Yes?
好孩子 去吧
Good boy, go on.
为什么称它们为“嗡嗡”?
Why do you call them "vrooms?"
杰姆玩它们时 会发出那种声音
Uh, it's the sound that Jem makes when he's playing with them.
罗格一早就在召集男孩们
I wonder if Roger's having any luck rounding up
不知道顺不顺利
the boys from this morning.
真不清楚 那样做会有什么用
Not sure what good it'll do.
需要被狠狠批评的是父母
It's the parents who need thrashing.
我希望他们现在到家了 希望弗格斯也到家了
I did expect them home by now. Fergus too.
我告诉爸 我们会带着孩子过去
I told Da we'd come around with the bairn,
日耳曼会得到应有的惩罚
and Germain, for whatever punishment he thought up.
而且
And…
弗格斯向我保证他会戒酒
Fergus promised me he'd stop drinking.
很好
Good.
我相信弗格斯很快就会到的
I'm sure Fergus will be here soon.
情况会好转的 等着瞧吧
It will get better. You'll see.
谢谢
Thank you.
给
Here.
感觉疼了 可以咬住它
You might want to bite down on this for the pain.
我更愿意祈祷
I'd rather say my prayers.
随时开始 弗雷泽夫人
At your convenience then, Mistress Fraser.
别动 伙计 -天!
Hold still, man. -Oh, God!
杰米 水桶
Jamie, the bucket. -
克里斯蒂先生 你可能会感到恶心 如果感到恶心
You may experience some nausea, Mr. Christie, if you do…
可以吐在里面
Aah! -…you can vomit there.
要我停下来吗? -不
Shall I stop? -No.
浪费这么多威士忌 真可惜
Shame to waste that much whiskey.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表