剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
or report this matter to anyone.
佩里梅森是谁
Who's Perry Mason?
他是我们那个时代的律师 他为被诬告的人辩护
He's a lawyer from our time. He defends the falsely-accused.
我想他会问的问题是
I think the question he'd be asking
谁有办法 动机和机会
is who would've had the means, motive, and the opportunity?
我
Me.
但你没有杀她
Ye didna do it.
你怎么说出这种话呢 英格兰人
Why do ye even suggest such a thing, Sassenach?
我有种感觉
I have this feeling.
你知道 你离开家时 以为自己忘了关烤箱
You know, when you leave the house and you think you've left the oven on.
我是说 忘了吹灭蜡烛
I mean, a candle burning.
你知道自己可能没吹灭它 你以前都是记得吹灭蜡烛的 但是
You know you probably haven't. You've never done it before, but...
如果这次你忘了怎么办
what if this is the time that you did,
这次 房♥子会被烧毁 而且
and this is the time the house burns down, and...
你就是无法甩掉这个想法
you just can't shake the thought.
你在说什么
What are ye sayin'?
我看见玛尔娃朝房♥子走来
When I saw Malva coming towards the house, I...
所以 我吸了一些麻醉剂 然后躺下了
I took some Ether and then I...I had a lie down.
天 英格兰人 你麻醉了自己
Christ, Sassenach, you put yerself to sleep?
只吸了一点点 我不想和她说话
Just a little bit. I...I didn't want to talk to her.
但做了个梦 内容记得不大清楚
But I have this... half-remembered dream.
真是一场噩梦
It's a nightmare, really.
玛尔娃正在敲门
Malva was banging at the door and...
突然间 她进入了手术室
then all of a sudden, she was inside the surgery.
她把我摇醒 然后 我了发脾气 然后
She shook me awake and... and I lost my temper, and I...
我威胁了她
I threatened her.
如果不是梦呢 如果我这样做了怎么办
What if it wasn't a dream? What...if I did do it?
你的大脑在欺骗你 你没有伤害她 你没有那个能力
Yer mind's playin' tricks on you. Ye didna harm her. You're not capable.
但是你听到了罗格的话
But you heard what Roger said.
重点是谁有手段 动机和机会
About who had the means and the motive and the opportunity.
客观来说 我三者都具备
If you look at it from the outside, well,
每个人都认为是我
I had all three, and everyone thinks it's me.
那又怎样呢 他们怎么想不要紧
So what if they do? Doesna matter what they think.
不管是谁 我们都会找到他们 我们会继续寻找
Whoever it was, we'll find them. We'll keep lookin'.
有趣的是 我们做了好事或
Funny. We never say that we're "only human"
值得称赞的事情时 从不说自己只是人类
when we've done something good or worthy of praise.
相反 我们为自己的错误开脱时 才会这么说
Instead, it's what we tell ourselves to excuse our mistakes.
或许是种努力吧
An effort, perhaps, to convince ourselves that
想说服自己相信 我们照镜子时看到的那个人
the person we see looking back at us in the mirror
其实还不错
really isn't so bad.
但我现在是谁 我现在是什么
But who was I now? What was I now?
克莱尔伊丽莎白比彻姆 兰德尔医生 弗雷泽夫人
Claire Elizabeth Beauchamp. Dr. Randall. Mistress Fraser.
妻子 母亲 祖母
Wife. Mother. Grandmother.
女巫 凶手
Witch. Murderer.
"凶手"最适合
"Murderess" suits best.
克莱尔婶婶 杰米叔叔
Aunty Claire, Uncle Jamie.
有件事我必须告诉你们
There's something I must tell you.
和玛尔娃有关吗
Is it to do with Malva?
是关于莉齐的事
It's Lizzie.
她
She's...
怀孕了
with child.
是你的孩子吗
Is it yers?
不是 叔叔 但是
Uh, no, Uncle.
那是谁 谁糟蹋了她 告诉我他的名字
Then who? Who debauched her? Give me his name.
比尔德斯利兄弟
Beardsley.
比尔德斯利兄弟
Beardsley?
哪一个
Which of them was it?
她不知道哪个是孩子的父亲
She doesn't know which one is the father.
你是说他们两个都有可能
You mean... both of them?
我们让他们两个进来
I'll have the two of them in.
找出真♥相♥ 天
Find out the truth of it. Christ!
如果这个消息传开
If word of this spreads...
对不起 叔叔
I'm sorry, Uncle.
晚餐时我什么也说不出来 我不想让莉齐难堪
I couldna say anythin' at dinner. Didna want to embarrass Lizzie.
但是人们猜测玛尔娃被杀
But wi' folks speculatin' about Malva being killed
因为她未婚就怀了孩子 我想你们应该知道
because she was unwed and wi' child, I thought ye should know.
我会和她谈谈
I'll speak to her.
必须有个人娶莉齐 不然 他俩都会死在她面前
I'll see one of them wed to Lizzie or both Beardsleys dead at her feet.
讲道准备得如何
How's the sermon coming?
准备着呢
It's comin'.
你比我的进展多
Ah, you've done more work than me.
我没心情做事
I just don't feel up to it,
发生了这么多事 可现在
with everything that's happened. And now...
怎么了
What?
耶米刚刚告诉我 他听到巴格先生告诉巴格太太
Jemmy just told me he heard Mr. Bug telling Mrs. Bug
所有被谋杀的人都会变成鬼
that all murdered people turn into ghosts.
把他吓坏了
And it's really frightened him.
老傻瓜
The old fool.
但耶米真的知道这些事的含义吗
But does Jemmy even really know what that means?
我们只会告诉他没有什么好害怕的
Just tell him that there's nothin' to be afraid of
如果他认为自己看到了鬼魂 就祈祷
and to say a prayer if he thinks he's seen a ghost.
我告诉他了 然后他问我
I did. And then he asked me
这么做能不能阻止奶奶 把他也变成鬼
if that would stop his granny turning him into a ghost too.
谁告诉他的 谁说是克莱尔杀了她
Who told him that? Who said it was Claire?
显然是那些渔民
The fisherfolk, apparently.
你怀孕有几个月了
How far along are you?
也许有几个月了吧
Few months or so, maybe.
他说得对吗 比尔德斯利两兄弟
And is he right? Both the Beardsleys?
这
Well...
我发誓我以前没做过 夫人
I swear I hadna done it before, Mistress.
我是说 可能有时马上就要 -莉齐
I mean, I'd maybe come close a time...-Lizzie.
都是从您和弗雷泽先生 不在家时开始的
Ye see, it all started when you and Mr. Fraser were away.
疟疾又复发了 我能感觉到自己又发了烧
The Malaria came back, and I could feel the fever comin' for me.
我的血液忽冷忽热
My blood runnin' hot an' cold.
我紧紧地咬着牙 紧到我以为它们会折断
My teeth were clackin' so hard together I thought they'd break.
然后 比尔德斯利兄弟来给我送药膏
And then the Beardsley lads arrived with my gallberry ointment.
我说他们必须把它涂遍身体
And I said that they must rub it all over.
然后 他俩有一个人说 这样做会毁掉他的衬衫
And then... one of the lads said that he might spoil his shirt.
于是 我说"可能会的 最好把它脱下来"
So I said perhaps better to take it off.
我明白了
I see.
但然后 嗯
Then, well...
变得一发不可收拾了
One thing led to another.
他们两个 同时
Both of them at once?
我不是故意的 我是说 我那么做了 但
I didn't mean to. I mean, I did, but...
伊丽莎白威迈斯
Elizabeth Wemyss,
我觉得不故意跟两个男人发生性关系
I'm not sure it's possible to engage in sexual relations with two men
是不可能的
without meaning to.
还是说你的意思是 你把双胞胎中的一人
Or do you mean you thought it was one
错认成另一人 被他们骗了
twin and then they fooled you?
不 夫人
No, Mistress.
请不要认为两兄弟会做这种事
Oh, ye mustn't think that Jo or Kezzie could do such a thing.
这是我的选择 我发誓
It was my choice. I swear.
我想 你这么说 让人松了一口气 但我不得不问
That's a relief, I suppose. But I had to ask.
被双臂环抱 我感到 安全
I felt...safe wi' arms around me.
我记得睁开眼睛 看到面前有一个胸膛
I remember openin' my eyes and seein' a chest before my face.
还有乳♥头♥周围的黑色卷发
Dark curlies all 'round his paps,
乳♥头♥小小的 棕色的 皱皱巴巴 像葡萄干一样
wee and brown and wrinkled like raisins.
如果你理解我的意思 他们俩在所有方面都是一模一样
Oh, they're identical everywhere, if ye take my meanin'.
我很清楚自己在做什么
I ken well enough what I was doing.
但抹了药膏后 我们的身上滑溜溜的
But we were... slippery wi' the ointment,
在被子下赤身裸体
and naked under the quilts.
就做了"那事"
And it happened.
并且不断发生
And kept on happening.
是的 从那以后 跟他们每个人都不止做了一次
Aye. More than once with each of them since then.
感觉真好 夫人
It feels so nice, Mistress.
可能是感觉不错 你享受其中 我很高兴 但是
That may be, and I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, but...
我知道 看起来 很奇怪
I ken it seems strange.
我想我应该说些什么或做些什么
And I suppose I ought to have said something or done something, but...
但我想不出什么
I couldna think what.
而且 真的 似乎没什么不对劲
And really, it didna seem wrong at all.
莉齐 你冒着巨大丑闻的风险
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表