剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
伊恩 这不是你的错
Ian, it's not your fault.
但她怀着我的孩子
But she's carrying my child.
我会娶她 我会做个好丈夫 好父亲
I'll marry her. I'll be a husband and a father.
为了孩子 我会的
I'll do it for the bairn's sake.
伊恩 那可能不是你的孩子
Ian, it may not be your baby.
罗格说他看到 她和欧巴代亨德森在一起
Roger said that he saw her with Obadiah Henderson.
可能还有其他人
There might have been others.
但那孩子可能是我的 不是杰米叔叔的
But it might be mine. And it is not Uncle Jamie's.
你觉得对他有帮助吗? 我可以试着和她谈谈
Would it help him, do you think? I could try and talk to her.
我认为你现在不应该做任何事情
I don't think you should do anything right now.
让我先和杰米谈谈 你介意我告诉他吗?
Just let me talk to Jamie first. Do you mind if I tell him?
希望你去跟他谈 我觉得自己无颜面对他
Wish you would. I don't think I can face him myself.
尽管有了伊恩的消息 损害还是已经造成了
Despite Ian's news, the damage was already done.
从那天起 我们就生活在一片黑暗中
From that day on, we lived under a cloud of darkness.
感谢上帝 我可以向布丽安娜倾诉
Thank God, I had Brianna to confide in.
大多数定居者甚至都不会看我一眼
Most of the settlers wouldn't even look at me.
没人理我们
We were pariahs.
杰米出门在国会
While Jamie was away at the Congress,
准备反抗英国时
preparing to revolt against Great Britain,
这条山岭正在发动一场自己的叛乱
the Ridge was mounting a rebellion of its own.
(两个月后)
他可能是个学者
A scholar he may be,
但我认为罗格没意识到
but I dinna think Roger Mac realized
在小酒馆 没有对各种酒类
no worthwhile business is conducted in a public house,
施加有效的管理措施
over tankards and drams.
特别是涉及 宣布脱离国王统治而独♥立♥时
Especially when it involves declaring independence from the King.
创造历史需要大量的酒精
Sheer amount of alcohol involved in making history.
是的 朗姆酒 潘趣酒
Aye. Rum punch, shandy,
白兰地
brandywine. Hm.
柿子酒 大黄酒 樱桃酒 麦酒 苹果酒
Persimmon beer, rhubarb wine, cherry bounce, merry brew, and scrumpy.
要是谁能说出一个完整的句子
I mean, it's amazing how anyone
可真是太神奇了
can get a complete sentence out.
当然 除了你父亲
Apart from your father, of course.
你想象得出 他的演讲非常无畏
His speech was pretty bold, as you can imagine.
我敢肯定 他宣称自身的自♥由♥了吗?
I'll bet. Did he declare himself for liberty, then?
是的 他说我们应该是 “一个自♥由♥独♥立♥的民族
Aye. He said we should be "a free and independent people,
不受除上帝和国会政♥府♥以外的
under the control of no power other than that of God
任何力量的控制”
and the government of the Congress."
真是无畏啊
Wow. That is bold.
厉害
Amazing.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
再多的酒 也不会使这些男人的感官变得迟钝
no amount of liquor dulled these men's senses
他们在我们到达之前 就听说了流言蜚语
to the gossip that had somehow beaten us there.
他没有被选为去费城的代表
He wasn't chosen as the delegate for Philadelphia.
人们听说他做下了所谓的轻率行为
People had heard of his alleged indiscretion.
哈内特是对的
Harnett was right.
在大♥陆♥会议上 你会是一位
You would have made a fantastic representative
了不起的代表
at the Continental Congress.
没关系的 英格兰人
Ach. It's just as well, Sassenach.
岭上有很多事情需要我做
I have much to do here at the Ridge.
你过得怎么样?
And how has it been for you?
我挺过来了
I've managed.
定居者们恶待妈妈
The settlers have been awful to Mama.
就连病人也不来找她看病
Even the sick wouldn't come to her to be healed.
真是忘恩负义
Bloody ungrateful.
她为这个社区贡献了那么多
After all she's done for this community,
人们居然不相信她
to have so little faith.
但是 我仍然相信 这事也会过去的
But still, I kept believing, that this too shall pass.
总有一天人们会忘记
Someday people will have forgotten.
你很寂寞吧?
Lonely, are you?
别担心 有我在呢
Don't worry. I'm here.
夫人?
Mistress?
醒来
Wake up.
醒来
Wake up.
醒来
Wake up.
你是怎么进来的? 无所谓了
How did you get in here? Never mind.
我知道你在做什么 死而复生
I know what you're doing. Dying and coming back.
你说它是药 才不是呢
You said it was medicine, but it's not.
是魔鬼的法术
It's of the devil.
你是魔鬼 出去!
You're of the devil. Get out!
你以前一定很漂亮 但是你老了
You must've been beautiful once. But you're old.
你的头发变白了
Your hair's gone to grey.
又短又丑
It's short and ugly.
手上的青筋突出
The veins stand out on your hands,
皮肉变得松松垮垮 阴♥道♥里又干又涩
the flesh falls away from your bones and you're dried up inside.
所以他才来找我
That's why he's turned to me.
我给了他无比的快♥感♥ 一次又一次
I pleased him so, over and over.
你无法满足他
He couldn't get his fill.
我要他 我要这个房♥子
I'll have him, I'll have this house,
我要他的孩子 你的一切都是我的
I'll have his child, everything that's yours will be mine.
你再靠近我或我的丈夫
You come near me or my husband again,
我会他妈的杀了你
and I will fucking kill you.
天啊
Oh, God.
不好
Oh, no.
不要死
Don't go.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表