剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我猜 您就是 科尼利厄斯哈内特先生吧
Mr. Cornelius Harnett, I presume.
原谅我 弗雷泽先生 我想确定你的身份
Forgive me, Mr. Fraser. I wanted to be certain it was you.
但请问 你怎么确定自己找对了人呢?
But may I ask, how could you be sure it was me?
你很有说服力
You're very convincing,
哈内特先生 几乎是太有说服力了
Mr. Harnett. Almost too convincing.
但似乎你的同伴
But it seems your companion
可能一提到我们好君主的名字 就会呕吐
might vomit at the mere mention of our good sovereign's name.
你永远成不了好演员 比斯顿
You never would've made it on the stage, Beeston.
但幸运的是 你有别的才能
But luckily for us, your talents lie elsewhere.
你们互相认识一下吧
I'll leave you gentlemen to get acquainted.
我先告辞了
Excuse me.
你们的通信委员会
Your Committee of Correspondence
召集了一群了不起的思想家
has assembled an impressive group of thinkers.
读你们的来信是我的荣幸
It's been my pleasure to read your letters.
阅读了你精辟的回复 我深感荣幸
As it has been mine to read your very astute responses.
我们知道 你在阿♥拉♥曼斯溪的所作所为
We know what you did at Alamance Creek.
把你的军装扔到了崔恩的脚边
Throwing down your coat at Tryon's feet
并对他说出了许多人想都不敢想的话
and telling him what many only dare think.
我敢肯定那件事被夸大了
I'm sure reports have been exaggerated.
相信我 我并没有时间准备那段演讲
It wasna a speech I had time to prepare, believe me.
我佩服你的谦虚
I admire your humility.
不过 你必须明白 我们找你是有风险的
Still, you must understand that it is a risk for us to seek you out.
是的 我明白
Aye. I understand
我与崔恩州长的关系人尽皆知
how my association with Governor Tryon must have appeared.
告诉别人我们的计划之前
Before I share our plans,
我喜欢看着一个人的眼睛 了解他的性格
I like to look into a man's eyes and get the measure of his character.
你觉得我的性格如何?
And how do you find me?
胆大 乐于提问
Bold. Willing to ask questions.
我相信一个人也必须质疑自己的动机
And I believe a man must question his own motives too.
你的动机是什么呢?
And what are yours?
凭良心做正确的事 为兄弟尽责
To do right by my conscience and my duty by my brothers.
我在阿♥拉♥曼斯改变主意有个人原因
There were personal reasons for my change of heart at Alamance.
但不可否认的是 他们变了
But that they changed is undeniable.
我相信 你也支持自♥由♥和博爱
I believe you, too, stand for liberty and fraternity.
这里的酒保很同情我们的事业
The barkeep here is sympathetic to the cause,
明天晚上很早就会关门
and is closing early tomorrow night
这样 自♥由♥之子就可以开会了
so the Sons of Liberty can meet.
-你会来吗? -我很期待
-Will you join us? -I look forward to it.
(臭名昭著的海盗 斯蒂芬博内的睾丸)
这里需要加固
That's gonna need reinforcing.
要我去拿我们和好的砂浆吗?
Shall I fetch the mortar we mixed?
去吧
Aye.
感谢您和麦肯齐夫人 为我们做的这些事
Bless you and Mistress MacKenzie for these.
我希望你们没都送到我们这里来
I hope there's enough left for you.
我们的多着呢 很乐意跟你们分享
We have plenty. And we're happy to share.
我曾游荡在许多遥远的土地上
I've wandered in many far-off lands
走到了远方
And traveled many a mile
我想念人们…
I've missed the folk…
很好听
That's lovely.
是什么歌♥?
What is it?
你应该不会知道 这首歌♥来自于…
I doubt you'd know this one. It's from…
这是我最喜欢的一首歌♥ 来自我的故乡
It's a favorite where I come from.
怎么唱的?
How does it go?
它叫《老阿伯丁的北极光》
It's called "The Northern Lights of Old Aberdeen."
我曾游荡在许多遥远的土地上
I've wandered in many far-off lands
走到了远方
And traveled many a mile
我想念我最珍惜的人
I've missed the folk I've cherished the most
友好微笑的喜悦
The joy of a friendly smile
我觉得我听过这首歌♥
I think I know it.
听着有点耳熟
There's something familiar about it.
也许只是歌♥词让你想家了
Well, perhaps it's only the words remind you of home.
我经常发现自己…
I often find myself…
渴望回家
aching for it.
你有过那样的感觉吗?
Do you ever feel that way?
是的
Aye.
你会教艾丹唱这首歌♥吗?
Will you teach the song to Aidan?
不 这里也不行
This isn't quite right either.
也许我们应该往下游走
Maybe we should go down river.
不
Uh, no.
你能告诉我们 你在找什么样的地方吗?
Can you tell us what kind of location you are looking for?
如果你能更详细地解释一下
Yes, if you could explain it to us in a little more detail,
也许我们可以帮得上忙
perhaps we could be of better help.
我需要找个河道狭窄的部分
Well, I need a narrow part,
但水量要足够转动水车
but still with enough water to turn a waterwheel.
水会推动螺杆泵旋转
It'll then turn a screw pump,
从溪流中抽出水
which will bring water up from the spring,
建成蓄水池后 抽出来的水就会填满蓄水池
and that's what I'll use to fill my cistern, once I've built it,
但那个部分不难
but that's the easy part.
把水从蓄水池运到定居点
Getting it from the cistern to the settlements,
那才有点棘手的地方
that'll be a little more tricky.
麦肯齐先生或其他人 可能知道某个地方
Mr. MacKenzie or one of the other men might know of a place.
可不是 应该让罗格一路跋涉而来
Aye, should have asked Roger to come trudging up all this way.
我还以为你们都想来散散步
I thought you all wanted to come for a walk.
再说了 罗格正在修理 麦卡勒姆夫人的壁炉
And, no, Roger is fixing Mistress McCallum's hearth,
所以只能靠我们这几个女人来找啦
so it's just us women.
我们还没放弃呢
And we're not giving up yet.
再往那边走走
Let's, uh, try down there a little ways.
那是什么?
What's that?
-骨头 -动物的?
Bones. - Of an animal?
不
No.
指骨
Finger bones.
某些符咒使用尸骨或骨灰
Some charms use grave dust or ashes of a body.
所以 你认为这是一种咒语
So you think it's a spell.
干海菜
Dried seaweed,
骨头和磨平的岩石
bones, and flat rocks.
我相信这是一种爱情符咒
I believe it's a love charm.
他们称之为“北风毒液”
The one they call "Venom of the North Wind."
也许是某位渔民干的 他们挺迷信的
Maybe it was one of the fisherfolk. They're a superstitious lot.
也许是尤特麦克吉尔瑞
Perhaps it was Ute McGillivray.
-她女儿森嘉还没结婚 -也许是艾米麦卡勒姆
-Her daughter, Senga, is unwed. -Or Amy McCallum.
确实 她是个寡妇
True. She's a widow.
照顾两个年幼的孩子肯定很孤独
Lonely with those two young children, no doubt.
-莉齐? -你没事吧?
-Lizzie? -Are you all right?
莉齐?嘿
Lizzie? -
你发烧了
You're feverish.
疟疾 我们得送她回家
Malaria. We need to take her home.
来
Come.
约翰勋爵
Lord John.
没想到您是麦克唐纳夫人 众多的仰慕者之一
I didna count you to be among Mistress MacDonald's many admirers.
应该不足为奇
That should come as no surprise.
我特别喜欢改革后的詹姆斯党人
I have a particular fondness for reformed Jacobites.
威廉怎么样?
And how is William?
和我差不多高了
Nearly as tall as me,
几乎每次玩国际象棋 他都能击败我
and he bests me at chess almost every game.
我希望某天能有幸和他下一盘
I hope to have the honor of playing with him one day.
不仅仅是下国际象棋
And it's not only chess.
他像政♥治♥家一样谈论政♥治♥
He talks of politics like a politician,
像历史学家一样了解历史
of history like an historian,
他的文学和现代语言知识…
and his knowledge of literature and the modern languages is…
我都不知道从何说起了
Well, I hardly know where to begin.
您来威尔明顿 是出公差的还是来玩的?
So, is it business or pleasure that brings you to Wilmington?
我知道马丁州长无法出席
Well, I understood that Governor Martin was unable to attend.
您不在英格兰或新伯尔尼
Should we be glad or worried
我们应该高兴还是担心?
that both England and New Bern can spare you?
我希望你们高兴
Oh. -Glad, I should hope.
麦克唐纳夫人愿意向其同胞呼吁
Mistress MacDonald's willingness to appeal to her fellow countrymen
维护和平…
to make her case for peace…
正是时候
couldn't come at a better time.
这种激励的力量
It is a strength of feeling
马丁州长希望能够以此
that Governor Martin hopes to be able to count on,
改变大家的心灵和思想
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表